What did you vote, leave or remain and why?

What did you vote, leave or remain and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalists.org/2016/06/21/euref-the-sovereignty-argument-for-brexit/
m.youtube.com/results?q=the
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I voted remain.
Why? Because I'm educated.

WOOORRRRRDDDDDD

Dat samefag.

I like this. I like this a lot.

I voted remain, I like the worker and consumer rights brought by being I the EU plus leaving seems like a huge waste of time and money.

educated in? fuck witology?

Leave, because FUCK YOU, that's why.

I voted leave.

The EU is bloated, vindictive and un-democratic. Stellar environmentalism, though.

Samefag

Im not samefagging.

You do know the UK gives us better working and consumer rights than the Euro?

UK - around 30% more maternity leave than EU say you should
Minimum wages going up in 2 years to £9 an hour.
28 days paid leave instead of EUs 20, as for consumer rights, get a fucking credit card nigga.

i voted leave because of this
therationalists.org/2016/06/21/euref-the-sovereignty-argument-for-brexit/
i want to live in a democracy and a free country with Sovereignty and power! not to be ruled by fucking germans! long live britain and god save the queen! all you eurocucks,stay mad.

Educate me then, im the cunt who wrote this

People voted Leave without thinking of what they were doing.. NHS will be damaged by this decision.. you ll have to pay for every health service.. moreover uk will be more isolated in trading terms.. you just voted thinking that immigrants are bad.. too bad London voted remain.. the rest of england..well, quite useless to the rest of the world

look at 48 y history and come back again m8, allot of labour laws wouldn't have existed without the EU, besides the laws the eu enforces are often mins or max on things there is always some leeway in the country in how they implement the rule, the UK is far from the only country where some benefits are higher than the general rule

I don't care about immigration and I voted out, the immigrants are actually nicer people than the UK natives in general.
We will make more and better trade agrrements in time, the NHS is already fucked, and i'm in private health care because, not poorfag.
Boo Hoo, we did get the outcome we wanted, I want best of three.

So you agree, we are better off than the EU would have us be. Do you have an argument or point to make?

it was gonna happen in or out, the EU was gonna take everthing away from us. even kettles and fucking toasters!

remain was such an obvious choice

leave for the lulz

Leave because immigration has caused a stagnation in the living standards of the British working class since 2005.

Because house prices have been pushed to levels that are unacceptable.

Because I don't want unelected officials making laws for me, how can I be assured that someone is working for the public good when the public has no power to remove them?

Because a bunch of millionaires and billionaires who don't even live in this country tried to tell me that voting remain is the right thing to do because they didn't want their British holdings to be devalued by approximately 10% if we voted leave.

Because Obama, The EU, Merkel and other globalist pushers threatened us if we left.

Because self governance should not be sacrificed for the sake of trade.

Because i'm sick of walking down the street and seeing foreigners who havn't integrated into British society.

Because even though I voted for David Cameron, I despise the direction he has been taking the country in and voting to leave would mean his resignation.

Fuck your idea of multiculturalism, if multiculturalism was actually taking place we wouldn't see uni-lateral migration.

We would see bi-lateral migration from western to non western countries.

But that is not the case, the morals and values of immigrants home countries are not being affected by migration from the west.

In the future this means that other countries that have maintained those values and morals can exert pressure on the west due to the large immigrant population.

Multiculturalism is an invasion wiht the purpose of supplanting the wests views with muslim ones.

The Independent Republic of Man sounds like a great name for a world government

no.. I m just an immigrant in the UK (an engineer tho) and I hate the choice english peole made.. looks very self-destructive..moreover the pond collapse caused me to loose money

tldr

To all the people who are saying:
"I voted out but I didn't think it would happen, it was a protest vote, I didn't mean to, we have to have another vote"

Fuck you, it wasn't a fucking game, you should have thought about that, we should not have a second vote, if we do, these cunts should not be aloud to vote, fuck it they should be killed.

Not that I disagree, but forcing out Cameron means we're going to get Boris - And personally I'd prefer a pig-fucker to a mop-top bumbling twat

Remain. Because I'm not a retarded dick.

Then you deserve to live in ignorance.

Why are you in England if the Europe is so good?

Doesn't sound like he's in a hurry for the position, though.
Then again, I wouldn't be either if I was the poor fucker who had to invoke A50.

okay

Is Boris an MP?

I can't see how someone can run the country who hasn't been elected.

I voted leave
PAKIS OUT

I think this guys got this thread covered, cry more remaders, lern to democracy. Night glorious Britons may the sun never set. Also a parting gift.

m.youtube.com/results?q=the kinks Victoria &sm=3

i don't care about poles coming to pick fruit when so many natives are scamming benefits
i can't say anything about the cost because our own government and council wastes more on pointless bureaucracy
unelected officials mean nothing to me, nobody i ever voted for has won anything

i voted out because i thought it would be funny.

i kind of wish i hadn't now for the sole reason that remainers are unbearable.
we are out now, lets make the best of it

He's MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip.

Curious amerifat here. I've read some people claim that the out vote could potentially make the immigration issue worse. Thoughts?

this. most people who voted leave had no idea what it meant.

That was a waste of our taxes.

I hate all of the Jews wanting a re-vote because Remain lost. Boo fucking hoo, if leave lost it would be the end of it but because all of the stock holders lost a bit of money they're mad. Also fuck Boris he's a conservative so he'll be as shit as David Cameron.

What's his name again?

I ll be there from September.. Cause they pay me.. They hired me offering a good contract..so why not.. when I accepted u were still in th EU and NHS was not bad.. I hope this won t turn in a terrible choice for me..

Harder to get workers from the EU
Now just as easy to get pakis, indians and arabs

I can believe it getting worse, but I'd like to hope that it doesn't.

(I also secretly hope the whole economy turns into a shithole so only the people who like living in the UK actually stay and everyone else goes elsewhere)

Boris Gimplord

No, it can't, it's still in triple figures now and it was suppose to be down to 40,000.
People are just bitching about Ireland's boarder being open.

Funny thing is immigration to me seems to be only a London thing, and they are blaming all us middle England for bitching about it? I don't give a flying fuck and I live smack in the middle, between Sheffield and Nottingham.

Nah we just have to deal with that that mayor in calais. That's batch needs a fucking slap. Mi5 need to get their priorities in order and get that can't to stfu.

Boners JohnSchlong

no I don't agree, my point was allot of benefits the UK implemented are forced by EU throughout history, if the UK wasn't in the EU you might have had those benefits you might not, same as the future now, it might be better it might be worse, only time will tell looking at economic growth and overall average prosperity/happiness/work condition/etc/etc of a person living in the UK compared to EU nations in the future. My bet is you would be better off staying in the EU but thats's al it is. No-one can be certain and in the end everyone will still be here nothing will crash and burn and all economies will be fine.

Well then he should be nominated for leadership, I doubt he'll get it though.

So we swap unskilled workers with skilled ones.

yeah your right without the eu uk would still be in victorian times, just like how the US still has slavery and some other examples probably

I voted remain.

I see European unity as a good thing and a common market with free movement of people and goods as a very good thing.

I felt the out-camp's reasons were falsifications and exaggerations. I didn't believe Britain has or would lose its sovereignty.

What I do realise is that we rely on the common market for our economic prosperity and that like Switzerland and Norway we'd be subject to the same rules and regulations we are now but with zero influence over them.

I also believe that Boris Johnson didn't expect to win but only did it so he could grab power.

So what we've ended up with is an unelected PM of a country that's going to suffer economic damage and be subject to the same rules with no say in the democratic process.

But it's alright, because Janice at work voted on what she felt. Because fuck considering the facts in a logical manner, let's just do what we feel even if there might be 'tough times ahead' because 'you don't know what's going to happen do you?'

If you voted out and you're honest with yourself, you have to concede that you were on the same side as the idiots and racists. If you don't know anyone who voted out who was thick or who was racist then I'm sorry to say you were one of them.

I voted remain so Scotland can get another referendum.

>Leave because immigration has caused a stagnation in the living standards of the British working class since 2005.

immigration isn't the problem, greedy business types offering them lower wages than they would for a british worker to drive profits is the problem

>Because house prices have been pushed to levels that are unacceptable.

of course this has nothing to do with lack of investment from the government in social housing
>Because I don't want unelected officials making laws for me, how can I be assured that someone is working for the public good when the public has no power to remove them?

that is bullshit, britain was in the top 3 authorities in the EU, literally nothing was passed until we had our say

>Because a bunch of millionaires and billionaires who don't even live in this country tried to tell me that voting remain is the right thing to do because they didn't want their British holdings to be devalued by approximately 10% if we voted leave.

leaving fucked small business in the ass, now british business in europe falls into the hands of big business because they are the only ones that can afford to set up production lines to follow each countries separate rules, your argument just broke the backbone of the british ecconomy

>Because Obama, The EU, Merkel and other globalist pushers threatened us if we left.

you just fell into the elitist trap, see above comment

>Because self governance should not be sacrificed for the sake of trade.

self government by public school tutored toffs who are about to write their very own business interests into the law that has to be re written

>
Because i'm sick of walking down the street and seeing foreigners who havn't integrated into British society

leaving the EU is going to solve this, not

Because even though I voted for David Cameron, I despise the direction he has been taking the country in and voting to leave would mean his resignation.

god you're even more of a fool than i thought

well.. shit weather.. no beautiful beaches.. shit countryside.. without economy and scotland..nobody would like to live there I guess.. oh.. and the most beautiful girl surely aren t english..sorry man

So why are so many people coming over here to claim benefits and work if Europe is so equal?

I agree with your last statement, nothing is going to happen that will effect the normal/majority of the population, everything will just go on as normal.
Everyone I spoke to said the world will turn to shit when Cameron got in power, nothing happend, fuck, it got better for the poor people being able to make more money without paying tax. As for people, I mean ill people on benefits, there were the odd few who suffered, it was just the TV and radio who made it into a bigger story than it was.

You lost ass hat also Tldr.

you want to take a look at us benefits and labour laws, go ahead m8, I rather work in the EU than in the US

Leave

>I see
>I felt
>I believe
>I also believe

Nice factual argument there, David Icke also believes that the world is run by reptilians. Perhaps you should go out an kill the Royal Family in case they're cold blooded.

You fucking idiot.

i voted leave

only because i'm terrified we will end up like germany with all the refugees.

dont give a fuck about polish and romanians half the leave were against, if a uneducated foreigner who can't speak english can take your job you're a failure full stop.

i just don't want my misses to get gang raped in a burka on the way to the shop to get me some shitty turkey bacon for breakfast like german and swedish cucks atm.

>We will make more and better trade agrrements in time
This is naive and wishful thinking. What makes you think we along have more bargaining power than an entire continent?

well.. they still like to fight wars.. their heathcare system sucks.. immigration is at its maximum.. well.. it s not very different actually.. european UK is quite better I guess

Leave. The pain breaking off now won't be anywhere near as bad if we were still shackled to the EU when it goes in the near future.

Bait

Of course I was forgetting about, Greece, Spain, Lux, and all the other countries who make... trade... what exactly? Holidays?

Germany, France, that's all there is, maybe Turkey soon, they will have guns to trade I suppose with all the ISIS they will let into Europe.

>Fuck your idea of multiculturalism, if multiculturalism was actually taking place we wouldn't see uni-lateral migration.

a backward step if ever i saw one, i thought britain was a fighter, not a quiter

>We would see bi-lateral migration from western to non western countries.

leaving the eu will do nothing to stem immigration coming here from across the world, that includes europe

>But that is not the case, the morals and values of immigrants home countries are not being affected by migration from the west.

that is because we have a higher standard of living and human rights and we promote that to the world

>In the future this means that other countries that have maintained those values and morals can exert pressure on the west due to the large immigrant population.

immigration again ? is that all you can talk about ? sad cunt

>Multiculturalism is an invasion wiht the purpose of supplanting the wests views with muslim ones.

leaving the EU will stop the muslims from coming into this country because all muslim countries are in europe, great logic you have there

I voted remain, but I was thinking of voting leave - I was mainly afraid of the economic shock, but that's already happened now so fuck it.

Some of my arguments for leave:
The EU is going to implode whether the UK leaves or not, so it's better to get out sooner rather than later
Sovereignty is definitely an issue - It's one thing to sign a treaty, it's another to agree to any laws the EU passes in the future by default.

Money and the economy aren't everything. If we leave the EU it'll kill off the cancerous financial sector that's been killing the rest of the country for the last few decades, and maybe we'll see a better country come out of it.

and stop with your argumentum ad absurdum to undermine my point. Your bait is showing

>I didn't believe Britain has or would lose its sovereignty.
Why is the Republic of Ireland so concerned then? They lost their biggest trading partner and they do not have the sovereignty to renegotiate.

What you really mean is "I know I'd lose next time and I'd be butthurt if I realised most people actually thought I was wrong".

I've read what you wrote and ignorance is preferable actually.

Holy fuck. Second post, best post.

Remain.

I work for the NHS and sadly Brexit will have a damaging effect on the NHS for a myriad reasons, foremost of which it's reliance on an International workforce.

I also detest the immigration argument which was used to whip up hate.

The leave economic argument is non existent, hence the economic turbulence we find ourselves in after the vote.

Finally Brexit never had a plan. Just slogans.
There

If we did lose, I would argue for another vote, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT DEMOCRACY IS, VOTING TILL YOU GET YOUR OWN WAY!!!
Go play on tumbler you cunt.

I never claimed all EU-nations are equal in benefits, I was the one arguing that the EU usually enforce min max etc on things and the countries are free to implement within that range are above or below it if it's a min or max

Leave, because I'm not s degenerate and I read up the pros and cons of each option and made a decision based on the former. Mainly because I believe the UK stands to gain a lot more financially than it would if it remained a member of the European union.

I don't think you understand what sovereignty means.

>immigration isn't the problem, greedy business types offering them lower wages than they would for a british worker to drive profits is the problem

diluting the workforce with more workers means that wages do not have to rise due to supply and demand

Because they are systematically shunned by the zenophobic Germans and French people until they wind up in calais, where Britain is forced into taking them in, because we're to fucking soft.

In Germany people will literally get their neighbours evicted for not putting their bins out on time. And in France if you don't have eight grandma's in the local church graveyard well you're simply a foreign invader, he'll bent on stealing their cheese manufacturing secrets.

The British people not living in some gated London community have finally realised the scam,and quite rightly fucked the fuck off out of the EU. All the EU stands for is the arrival of the ENDLESSLY UNWANTED.

wisdom trips do not lie

to gain what exactly? isolation has costs.. Sterling went down.. trading will have a throwback.. free healthcare won t be granted anymore

So we are above in everything, you think it's all going to change no we are leaving?
I'm not arguing the past, it probably has helped us being part of the EU, but we are heading forwards.
No laws will change over night, or the next 5 years probably, no trade will stop for another 10 years, all will be fine.

Cool shit bro.
As said, I kinda like having them around up here in the Midlands.

why would you want the UK to break up? do you realise that the UK will lose all of its influence in the world? lose its place on Nato? and its seat at the UN? why would you want that if youre British?

right that's why they want to go to the UK... not because you don't need an ID in the UK

OP asked why. I'm not arrogant enough to assume I know the absolute truth.

Those words are short hand for "I considered the facts and made my judgements based on those facts".

We're not talking about maths here sonny. There aren't precise answers. I don't think I'm the idiot here m8.

>implying the Euro didn't go down the same amount as the pound.
Fuck healthcare, get a job and go private.

wise dubs are wise.

Plus, the UK flag is the coolest flag in the world. Its the only flag that is also a fashion statement, people actually wear it on tshirts and bags and stuff!

Turkey bring fucking nothing to the EU.

Their wages are worse than the poorest wages of all the slavic states in the EU. Pitiful shambles of a country rife with non moderate muslims and shitty ideals.

They'd rather bomb the kurds than fight the growing threat of ISIS next to their own door.

They proposed free travel immediately without visa for every Turkish citizen. I'm glad we fucking left.

You have that the wrong way round you cunt.

>UK_map
>Includes Ireland
You couldn't even be fucked to get a proper map

All short term panic reactions, things will settle down and the UK will be a great nation again, as it has been for centuries before being controlled by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels.
The same dark future was predicted when the UK didn't want to join the Euro, but in hindisight everything went fine. In fact, that was a very good decision.

you give democracy a bad name

Wew, we're flying the NHS plane through the icky economic turbulence. Please. The only thing handicapping the NHS is ingrates such as yourself.

It was sarcasm, jesus crist.