/slav/

Čefurji raus edition.

Kuga s mә glih kәr reku, ti kurba mәjhna?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJYuoI9rcC0
youtube.com/watch?v=_yi2gpbx8Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dobrogo dnja!

Иcтинный чepнoкoжий чacы

Dobra nit čsi

t. čefur

I adore Belarus.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJYuoI9rcC0

Why pan-slavism is dead?

It will come back to life when all croats are slaughered and mauled to death.
Poles are left out of it tho

This idea has been recognized shit more than 150 years ago

Jebem ja tebi mater balijo prokleta

kek

>It will come back to life when all croats are slaughered and mauled to death.
>The first pan-Slavists were the 16th-century Croatian writer Vinko Pribojević and the 17th-century Aleksandar Komulović, Bartol Kašić, Gundulić and Croatian Catholic missionary Juraj Križanić

Mилыe пoльcкиe мaльчики.

Этo oчeнь гeй

нeт

Cкopo ты пoлyчишь вызoв из ФCБ

Panie, to poroniony pomysł był, jest i będzie.

should be /mongol/ instead of /slav/ 2bh

But the only mongol here is you, Timur

Tы нe любишь гeeв?

BUMP

KOLE MAMO, KURBA, KVA PA ČŠ, ANE?

t. Eternal Croat

XD

чe нe тaк блять?

Co to kurwa jest ciefur

>pan-slavism
*Russian imperialism
FTFY

t. čefur

it's you

змaгapcкий гepб нa зaмкe

aa нy пoнятнo тoгдa

bydlo

add KURBA and that pic will be perfect

Cлaвянcкиe пecни youtube.com/watch?v=_yi2gpbx8Uo

>wiki page only in Slovene and Polish
really made me think

>no serbo-croatian page
Hmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmm

Many of you say that Pan-Slavism is codeword for Russian imperialism. That is wrong.
How do you think Slavs would unite, other than from initiative, even from military intervention of strongest Slavic state, which has enough strength to resist whole world which is restricting us from uniting?!
Should Macedonia, or maybe Montenegro lead this process in your opinion? No. Russia is immense in every way imaginable. Its hands are reaching everywhere. But for its size, this majestic Bear is attacked by pack of hyenas. Russia needs us to remain, and we need Russia to unite, to grow together.
Just like Dostojevski said it; small Slavic nations will condemn Russia and strive towards Europe, but Russia will not evil-remember this, and rather forgive, when finally we all make Slavic Union. (You can read more in his "Writer's diaries")
SLAVS, RUSSIA IS NOT YOUR ENEMY

t. ivan

"Wszyscy oni są mniej lub więcej zakapturzeni imperialiści, nie wyłączając rewolucjonistów. Żywiołowy centralizm jest cechą tych umysłów, wiecznie tęskniących do absolutu. Nie znoszą rozmaitości, nie umieją godzić sprzeczności – nużą one ich wolę i wyobraźnię do tego stopnia, że nie mogą stopić rozmaitości w jedną całość, odrzucają zupełnie nawet potrzebę świadomych społecznych organizacji. [...]. Niech się dzieje wszystko samo przez się, żywiołowo – to rozwiązanie według nich jest najmądrzejsze, bo najprostsze i najłatwiejsze. Dlatego to pośród nich tak dużo jest anarchistów. Dziwna jednak rzecz, że nie spotkałem wcale wśród Rosjan republikanów!"

>all that butthurt from poland and potato-russia

bump