How do attend concerts by myself without looking like an autist

I always just stand around and nod my head to the music

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same desu senpai

there's no way to stop that

just go to jazz shows where you can sit down and have a beer

Why do you think anyone gives a fuck about what you're doing while attending a concert?

Do whatever you do and not let anyone else judge you. That makes you a real faggot. Don't do that.

no one cares tbqh just do what u want

act like the most insane fucker there. depending on the type of concert you'll either be the most respected there or the one who get's thrown out first and everyone remembers you anyway

What concert?

Metalshit attender here.
I just buddy up with other people in mosh pits. I generally see the same people at shows so we just kind of congregate when we see each other.

Also, talk to people in line to get in the door. Tell 'em you like their shirt or some shit, talk music and they'll probably let you hang out during the concert.

>h-hey man n-nice s-s-shirt

going alone is actually better

DRINK FFS.

this. you'll care less about how you look and you'll look less awkward holding something in your hand

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect

Take a female.

by actually going and not caring and not being a whiner on the internet

>going to dayfornight by myself
I'm scared Sup Forums

but it really is that easy desu

aye that Bones concert looking lit af

Pretty sure the only part of other people that concertgoers every look at and care about is the shirt. They're here for the band, no one will care about how awkward you look famfam

t. autistmal faggot who goes to concerts alone because he has 0 (Zero) friends

I was part of a group of 4 at the concert I went to yesterday, and I'll have someone with me at the concert I go to tomorrow

so nah

>thanks man, now can you piss off?

check d

wow congrats you have friends look ma no hands fuck you fagot

>shit_that_never_happened.png

Just stand in the back with your arms crossed looking smug

Works at every Madball show I've been to

Went to a couple concerts alone. It's cool but if it's an exciting show the excitement doesn't work as much because I realize I have no friends and want to kms. Going to lower key concerts alone and drunk is pretty fun. I just stand around other people who seem like they are alone. Anyone who acts like they don't care what anyone else thinks is a try hard who calls their mom when they are bored

What you're already doing is fine. Nobody really gives a shit about what you're doing.

>I always just stand around and nod my head to the music

isn't that what you'd do with a buddy anyway? I don't understand.

I go to shows by myself about 1/2 the time. Me and my friends all work weird hours and have different tastes. If's fun with, but I always wonder if they're loving the music as much as me, so I actually can enjoy the music of my favorite bands more solo for some strange reason.

context

most venues have a bar

jazz shows you can sit down and have dinner