Wow, hot girl from Norcal I stalk changed one mexican boyfriend to another. Does it mean...

Wow, hot girl from Norcal I stalk changed one mexican boyfriend to another. Does it mean, that they loves churkas and I have chanses with californian stoner girls because I am from Dagestan and look like churka too?

Isn't there like 14 million people living in Norcal?

Can you really generalize millions of people based on less than 10 girls?

>tatoos
And nothing of value was lost

haha fuckin chiurka. kys

im jew, retard

If that ugly fucker got that then you have a chance

Nah it's that mexican guys can be really romantic when they want to. Much more romantic than white guys at least.

White American girls from California like brown guys from Mexico, Brazil and even India or Pakistan.

>India or Pakistan
no

gringos btfo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ AJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA

El PeruANO.jpg

I'm even of hispanic descent and apparently that's enough to make most white girls go crazy.

I'm gonna love it when I breed them full of dirty little chicanos!

Its not how you look, its how you act.

Judging from the fact youre on Sup Forums and are some literally who foreigner, id say your chances are akin to that of a snowball in Hades.

>tattoos
into the trash

Russian pussy was made for churka cock

Reminder that white women are MADE for spic cock.

Why can't Mexicans grow beards?

And I love it. They get turned on by the little Spanish that I know

>Does it mean, that they loves churkas and I have chanses with californian stoner girls because I am from Dagestan and look like churka too?
>Dagestan
>Churka
Not after Boston. Also, as shitty as a lot of them are, Chicanos aren't Muslim.

It's in the Amerindian genes

>White American girls from California like brown guys from Mexico, Brazil and even India or Pakistan.
ROFL especially at the last two. There are far more brown girls and Latinas chasing white guys than the reverse.

This . It's a trade off. Spics can't grow beards but they also don't lose their hair as much. My grandfather died at 70 with a full head of black hair.

People look at the time and immediately assume that race was her only factored decision in mating with him

he probably
>mildly famous
>rich af
>has a massive cock barely capable of filling Norcal pussy
>has a nice car
>feeds her good food
>is an idiot being manipulated by her for goodies

Why do you people believe that race is your only redeeming factor in relationships? I am sure all of you have plenty of outstanding qualities that can attract almost any girl

>I am sure all of you have plenty of outstanding qualities that can attract almost any girl
surely, giving your patients false hope must contravene the Hippocratic Oath

lel

I am lying to myself as well

>There are far more brown girls and Latinas chasing white guys than the reverse.

Tbf he's right about the curry niggers. Statistically, more South Asian men marry out than South Asian women.
I don't know whether it's due to conservatism or whatever but I've seen more SA dudes with "other" women in America than women. Over here they tend to stick together.

White (American) men are the most cucked men in the world. If I saw as many shitskin male/european females here as I did there I'd kill them all t b h.

>Can you really generalize millions of people based on less than 10 girls?
Sup Forums can

Sup Forums told me women of all races hate their men and love asian/black/white cock. Is it true?

>White (American) men are the most cucked men in the world. If I saw as many shitskin male/european females here as I did there I'd kill them all t b h.
I live in NYC and almost never seen it (especially with South Asians here). Now as far as interacial WMAF is really common after that probably WMLF then probably LMWF. At the end of the day though most whites are with other whites.

American women were MADE for the BSC.

>Now as far as interacial WMAF is really common after that probably WMLF then probably LMWF.
Statistics read it being WMAF and then BM/WF and then the Latino's after.

> Now as far as interacial WMAF is really common after that probably WMLF then probably LMWF.
Maybe they were Latino because Latino's look really similar to Indians imo (the only difference being that they're poor as shit)

>At the end of the day though most whites are with other whites.
That's with most other races. But the point still stands your average white American women is far more to likely to date out than your other average white women.

Cucked t b h

Its not that he's a spic with a qt girlfriend is what pisses me off. Its that he's major pussy that baffles me.

>qt gf
she's a 3/10 without make-up m8

Wouldn't surprise me. Make is the tool of satan.

>she's a 3/10 without make-up m8
That's what m a d people always say. She's 100% average desu.

SA men don't allow their women to date outside their race here

Luckily for them, no well-adjusted white man wants to date those bug-eyed goblins