I'm straight edge, I have never used any drugs, not even alcohol...

I'm straight edge, I have never used any drugs, not even alcohol. I feel fucking amazing to know I can live my life without drugs unless many people here.

I'm better than all of you druggies. STRAIGHT EDGE FOR THE WIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/04/12/health/lsd-brain-imaging/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good for you. I love being able to experience modes of perception not readily accesible to the laymen.

I like having synestesia, i love being able to see sound and taste color. Shits pretty rad.

>I'm better than all of you druggies

naaa, that you arent. Just seems like you are insecure and if anything scared of living life to the fullest

keep tell yourself that
>i am special... i am special... it doesn't matter that i am uninteresting and unmotivated... it doesn't matter that i've never done anything... it doesn't matter that i don't have anything to be proud of... i'm still special...

How old are you? I am 33. I never did any drugs, not even alcohol until I was 17. Judging by the formatting and vocabulary of your posts, I believe its safe to say that you are either 18, underage b&, or older but mentally disabled.

>keep tell yourself that
>I'm better than all of you druggies. STRAIGHT EDGE FOR THE WIN
>i am special.
>I'm better than all of you druggies.
>i am special

Off course you dont realize how stupid you sound

probably underage b8 and mentally disabled

LSD is god

DMT doe. Shits pretty cash

Till this day, I have yet to come across anything quite as magical.

LSD is one of the greatest tools man has ever developed

i bet you are really fun at those parties you aren't invited to

Keep telling that to yourselves, druggies.

Parties are white trash.

sick b8 thread

Before i tried LSD i had absolutely no interest in art or music and life was really boring.

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

>unless many people here
nice

>Keep telling that to yourselves, druggies.

dont have to, science will do it for me
cnn.com/2016/04/12/health/lsd-brain-imaging/

COME AT ME FAGGOT

Op needs to open his mind, psychedelics free the body and mind from the tethers of the real world, I pity anyone who is happy living in such a world atm sober with the distortions of drugs

Well drugs are a part of "reality". So I would say sobriety is for people that cant handle all that reality has to offer

straight up

Actually i am legit straight edge aswell. So i suppose we are now friends.

Too right brother I wanna get on that peyote train soon see where it takes me

I'm sober too op, but I'm not smug about it. You'll be drinking and doing drugs half way through your life

If you're able to get through this world without drugs, then you're probably simpleminded and have few and/or limited dreams.

Honestly, it's not something to be proud of.

Sure, you're able to be happier in general because you're simple, but it also means you're quite the boring person.

>i have never tried anything
>am better then you
go cry to mommy how you are a good kid

This thread is shit tier bait.
>sage
Also anti drugs day was yesterday.

Im 22 by the way i have been straight edge my whole life i have never touched drugs in my life or alcohol

straight edge is another way for those who have shit all to feel good about themselves.

wear a beanie, play in a hardcore band, have a min wage job, be 25 and unskilled in anything but oh wait i don't drink. lmao you got bigger problems than that mate.

Enjoy your time under the sun. I hope your sense of superiority works for you

And what does living a closed minded life feel like ?

I am straight edge aswell but litterally this. I dont brag about it and i wouldnt mention it unless it comes up in a conversation, the op however brags about it, implying insecurity or a bad past experience. Maybe his father was a drinker. Maybe he was raped.
One thing is for sure
OP may not drink beer but he sure as fuck enjoys drinking semen.

>parties are white trash

ok, so how big is your manga/anime collection?
how many body pillows do you have?
post a pic of your katana collection

>i would suspect you're a furry too, but since you don't do drugs it must be impossible

noone cares

>>never used any drugs
>>sugar, coffe, CBD in mothers milk

kill yourself

Good actually, i dont brag about it like OP and i wouldnt talk about it otherwise. Its just something i do personally for myself and not for anyone else due to health reasons and stuff. I am happy without beer, drugs, gambling and what not and i feel like i am leading a much better life. As i said though i would never brag about it unless asked about it.

I'm really interested in trying this again, now that im more accustomed to taking lds/shrooms

Not OP but as i said im straight edge and i dont drink caffine atall or sugar...cant speak for OP though

Bullshit

Aren't you suposed to be a virgin as well?

if it makes you feel better, go for it.

thing is, everyone knows that feeling superior about something as arbitrary as that is the mark of a loser. have fun.

Nope, i have sweetners in everything and i always check everything i have for caffeine. Also i was never breast fed so that is irrelevent. As i said in another post i dont think all straight edge people do tis but i do it for health reasons.

The only way you can be happy without drugs, is if you have very few desires, and are content with just existing... which is pretty sad in my opinion.

No sugar huh... So you don't eat bread, rice, pasta, fruit, many types of nuts, many types of vegetables, and many other foods? It's near impossible to eat a sugar-free diet.

If you actually read the first post i put i said i dont do it for attention nobody even knows i do it other than my fiance. Its just something personal to me, anyway im not the problem the OP was for being a faggot who brags about it, he left anyway and so will i so goodbye anons.

>sweetners in everything
>implying that's healthy

I'll be the first one to call straight edge faggotry but come on, he means refined sugars...

I am proud to be
DRUG FREE
I don't need drugs to be cool
Drugs will only hurt me
I'm cool because I choose things that help me
I do not give in to peer pressure
#PROUD2BDRUGFREE

Then why even mention it? You can easily have a high sugar diet even without refined sugars.

i think people can do whatever they want as long as they don't hurt anyone

>implying stimulants don't help everything

>science
>cnn
pick one

No need to apologise if you're too much of a faggot to handle drugs. Them whose never done it can fuck off. Them who did it and stopped have the real strength of character.

Believe it or not im a vegan too, again im very health concious. Happiness isnt measured by how much drugs you can take. Thats just sad, idiotic and overall pretty depressing that anyone would even think that...i dont know its something i enjoy doing and any faggots that moan about it i will never listen to because they are ignorant and almost always only have one mind frame.

>drugs are right
>anything else is wrong

Thats just being shallow minded and pretty idiotic. Anyway goodbye user.

Ahh hello your the only user that is making any sense.

That fact that you believe yourself to be better than another, is the reason you are not. Sorry to break it to you, user.

NO
I DO NOT NEED DRUGS TO BE COOL
I AM HAPPY TO BE ME NOT WHO YOU WANT ME TO BE

i'vw tried almost all of those drugs and those shapes are incorrect

Drugs are for niggers. Drop that shit and grow up already. Do something with your lives rather than sucking on whatever niggerdrug you're currently sucking on while browsing 4chin.

Best to stop mainlining that hubris son, that shit will rot your soul right quick.

>implying the research was done by CNN

come on now

boy oh boy you sure let the government tell you what to think

Nice man I'm so proud of you! Your the best and honestly I look up to you so much :)
How did you manage to be this cool?
>You will use or have used a psychoactive substance even if you know it or not

>pic related

damn dude, maybe you need a xanax to chill you out bro, cmon bro just take 1

>Implying Sup Forums isn't an addiction
All these naysayers need some red pill like a motherfucker.

Well, I never said that not taking drugs was wrong nor did I say happiness was measured in how many or how much drugs you take.

I did however say that if you are able to cope with the mundanity that is life, and feel completely content without any type of mood altering substance... then you're probably a simple person and have no real dreams or ambitions.

I will agree that being simple is 'better' for happiness because you have much fewer opportunities to be let down, however, I do not have the luxury of being such a person.

My mind desires many things this world cannot give me.

I imagine greatness only to be trapped in a world in which nothing is possible.

I would gladly trade simplicity and ignorance for the hell that is my life.

2edgy4me

Thissss

that sucks man im sorry. drugs are a good learning experience of the time. whether it be smokin some weed and questioning life and your own thought process, doing lsd and gettin down on enlightenment(or going through hell), even too getting into a heavy heroin/crack/meth addiction and going through rehab.
ive done all of it
the shit gives you genuine life experience. get on my level

I make a living from owing a recreational dispensary

agreed