Bigger, longer & uncut

So after the Simpsons proved that it's very easy to fuck this up, Sup Forums agrees that this was animated kino, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w
youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ
youtu.be/Jo4XXm8OUP4
youtube.com/watch?v=G7UXdZczZAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tx1mryKqvT8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-chip
youtube.com/watch?v=3j2Xnm-C2y4
youtube.com/watch?v=pdRAyG-BuFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not bad, m'kay

I WANT TO LIIIIVE UP THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRREE

I BELEIVUH I BELEIVAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The peak of animated sitcom to animated movies, I'd say.

But there again, if you don't count Disney, that's a pretty slim category.

Its better than anything else South Park. I was surprised how good the movie was.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w

Best song.

It kinda' surprises me how good the creators are at making musicals.

The South Park movie felt like a big trial-run at making musicals and even if you didn't like it, it had some fucking catchy-ass songs.

>It kinda' surprises me how good the creators are at making musicals
Agreed

Also comparatively anytime Seth Macfarlane tries to do his cabaret shit in family guy or whatever it's always terrible and non-memorable

i still find myself getting songs from cannibal the musical stuck in my head

lets build a snowman

family guy is shit, but he's got a great singing voice. his cover album of old ratpack songs is pretty good

That's not youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ

Go watch Book of Mormon, it's hilarious

Most of what Seth touches is the lowest form of background-noise entertainment. And that's not even me bashing the guy. He's really good AT making background-noise shows, but that's also all they are.

Does anyone remember that awful Star Wars parody Family Guy did?

Fuck I cannot believe that someone seriously gave that shit the green light.

It was borderline unwatchable.

I can't listen to that song without being reminded of the remake Sup Forums did for their faggy musical.

NO NO JOSEPH

DON'T FUCK THE BABY

objectively wrong
youtu.be/Jo4XXm8OUP4

Best Disney song

up there UP WHERE
Objectively right.

I agree, but it is surprising how much he is into his old jazz, swing and cabaret scene when you look at his normal comedic output. He could quite easily ditch his animated shows and go into a more respected part of the entertainment industry, but his sense of humor is pretty infantile.

I'm sure I saw him on a BBC show on Christmas day singing some old swing music. his voice is pretty recognizable and it looked just like him. For him to be doing that for the BBC he must keep up with the crowd.

The movie saved the shoe from cancelled and gave Matt and Trey a desire to make the show smarter and more topical

>saved the shoe from cancelled

No, it didn't. South Park was insanely popular at that time, much more so than it is currently.

>V-chip

Oooooh, I just got it

17 years late user, congratulations, must be some record

THE SKY IS BLUE AND ALL THE LEAVES ARE GREEN

WEEEEEELLLLLLLL....

I don't get it

he ain't my boy

Sorry, this is the new current record holder

V = Vocabulary.
The chip that causes all the shocks is the V-Chip. It affects Cartman's vocabulary.

I got that, and I got that it was a reference to the censoring chip the yanks had, but user made it sound like there was something else I had missed

Objectively correct

Haven't been into South Park since I was an edgy teen but every now and then I'll remember that sound of a dying giraffe joke and chuckle.

Everything about the mole was great.

>You got the buttfor?
>What's a buttfor?
>For pooping, silly. *Smokes*

The South Park movie is sublime. However, they caught the musical fever after this despite the songs very rarely ever being as good - usually they're just meme base songs that are boring musically and are funny in a way like "LOL eric cartman is singing all cute-like isn't that OOC!".

THE SUN'S AS WARM AS A BAKED POTATAH

i don't get why this movie is praised so much. it's just like an average episode of south park from around that time only it's feature length.

I think you're all gonna wanna watch the best version of UP THERE.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7UXdZczZAQ

>AMV

At least it wasn't Linkin Park

Literally correct.

The Beavis and Butthead movie was better.

Faggot opinion detected.

Beavis and Butthead is meme-tier.

That's fucking art.

I hope you're having a shpadoinkle day.

So we can all agree that The Mole did nothing wrong, right?

>WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? LITTLE KIDDIE HOUR WHERE WE ALL SIT AROUND AND LICK BARNEY THE DINOSAUR'S FUCKING PUSSY?!

I want next movie to be about Canada,best episodes.

TOMORROW NIGHT

WE'LL BE ENTERTAINED

AN EXECUTION

WHAT A SIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=tx1mryKqvT8

UP THERE THERE'S SO MUCH ROOM

WHERE BABIES BURP AND FLOWERS BLOOM

TOMORROW NIGHT UP THERE IS DOOMED

AND SO I WILL BE GOING SOON

The sky is blue
And all the leaves are green

>LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT BE OUT OF LUCK
>TOMORROW NIGHT WE'RE PRETTY FUCKED

I THINK I KNOW PRECISELY WHAT I MEAN

this guy was metal as fuck

WHY DID OUR MOTHERS START THIS WAR?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR?

WHEN DID THIS SONG BECOME A MARATHON?

You are an idiot. The show was at it's peak popularity-wise when this came out

BLU had great musical numbers but the plot was a mess. It's funny how their three part story arcs make for better movies than the actual movie.

WHEN CANADA IS DEAD AND GONE

THERE'LL BE NO MORE SELINE DION!

heeeey satan

JESUS NEVER SAID NOTHIN ABOUT NO CLITORIS

Saddam Hussein was a great south park character.

Saddam was a cool guy. America just needed to relax, buddy.

THEY MAY CUT YOUR DICK IN HALF

AND SERVE IT TO A PIG

BUT THOUGH IT HURTS YOU LAUGH

AND DANCE A DICK-LESS JIG

BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES

AND THOUGH WE'RE SHAT UPON

THOUGH WE DIE, LA RESISTANCE

LIVES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

BUT THE BROTHA IS HEAVY

In the 1990's, there was a strong push for federal censorship of tv and video games. It was kinda the whole point of the movie.

It was the time they implemented the "tv ratings" that pop up at the beginning of each show. One of the biggest arguments for this censorship was South Park since it looked like a cartoon but was by far the most profanity rich show available without premium cable.

So Congress implemented the V-chip which (I think) is now in every TV in the USA where you can set parental controls to lock out certain TV ratings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-chip

Also the movie was released in the same time frame that this implementation was being enforced. I recall a few 30-second news reports about it and then no one spoke of it again.

It didn't do shit because old people can't work technology anyway

South Park in general is the best of the infinite season animated comedies 2bh.

>Saddam will never come back because half of South Park's audience has no idea who he is now

Wasn't it confirmed that Trey was the only real talent among them anyway?

it's okay, relax. look over here. You and me know that Not Without My Anus is still the best episode, guy.

There's maybe 3 or 4 replies featuring actual discussion, and the rest of this thread is just retards spamming lines from the movie we've all clearly seen.

Is this what you enjoy?

do you enjoy being a boring self-righteous faggot?

The songs are really catchy.

Also it's pretty funny the anti-censorship message of the movie is still incredibly relevant.

This. In a world where Tumblr is actively working on becoming a superpower, it's nice to see that South Park called it.

Kyle's mom is essentially Tumbl: The Person.

What would Brian Boitano enjoy?

it's alright guy, I can change!

>he doesn't enjoy a healthy mix of shitposting and discussion
Back to Plebbit.

This one of the worst opinions I've read on this site, and its so grossly misinformed

>tfw life is kinda gay

youtube.com/watch?v=3j2Xnm-C2y4

the sun's as warm as a baked potatoo

Hilariously enough most of it isn't original. Many songs in FG are simply rip offs of other songs. A good example would be Shepopi

>le resistance medley

Top kino

I don't remember that song.

>Not sitting through the end credits

Maximum pleb

I really like South Park. Like Trey Parker's gf, my girlfriend also has a black son from a previous relationship.

THIS

This is animatedmusicalkino

La resistance medley is amazing

Woaw dude. I am blow away by the originality of that joke!

It is downright rare to meet someone with as much comedic potential as you.

Holy fuck, thank you for making my day!

I thought Sup Forums did a really good job with that song: youtube.com/watch?v=pdRAyG-BuFE

EPIN

One of them married an Asian chick just to avoid ginger kids. That makes them okay in my book, cuck or not.

That's bullshit though.

>Came out in 1999
Wow, didn't know it was that long ago

they didnt call it they were making fun of christian moms from the right. its switched now to over sensitive people from the left

I love how the left went from "you can say anything" to "you can say anything as long as it offends no one".

i have tried to hit the high note in up there so many times but i just cant do it

What?

This

fuck, I'm watching this again

>tfw South Park will never be good again

It's still good, IMO. Just a little full of itself.

Christmas in Canada remains one of my all-time favourite episodes