Does anyone else think we are dealing with election fraud? If it's the will of the people then so be it...

Does anyone else think we are dealing with election fraud? If it's the will of the people then so be it. I have not only never met anyone supporting Hillary, I have never met someone who has said they have met someone supporting her. I have never seen anyone online supporting her. My evidence is anecdotal, but I only want to know, do you Anons think we have election fraud on our hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

absolutely. declaring her the winner a full day BEFORE the primary is a form of voter suppression (then a shooting happens and everyone forgets about it). many people I know say they've checked the website in Cali and their vote is still waiting to be counted. the machine is pulling all the stops to keep the power it has. also I did door to door stuff for bernie and ya almost no one was voting for her. I'd say around 10 to 1 in favor of berine

I know lots of people who support her, but I live in Cali. Lots of Hispanics and female independent voters.

No. Although I'm unbiased in this election, your friends are probably just pussies. They don't want to openly support Hillary. That or you're from a Republican area.

I don't think it'll really matter who's head of the United States. They'll always be a puppet

Just bc no one you know supports her doesn't mean no one supports her,

Everyone I know who isn't either a radical racist or throwing a temper tantrum about Bernie losing supports her.

Op
- I'm from NC, and I'm not supporting any candidate. However even here I've met people supporting Bernie. The closest I've met to meeting a Hillary supporter is I once saw someone with a bumper sticker drive by.

When you see a poll with Hillary in the lead, or "surging ahead of Trump," et cetera, just take a look at the sample size, and who commissioned the poll. Most of the polling is being commissioned by pro-establishment media companies, and is conducted on populations that are comprised mostly of pro-establishment people (major U.S. cities).

This has been the Trump phenomenon. None of the polls suggested his wild success in actual elections.

Wasn't their some type of fraud last year too?

you really need to consider a pretty important fact about human beings; we lie.

So if there is a report about Hillary being ahead in the polls, but you go out and speak to 1000s of people and cant find 1 who openly supports Hillary, then you have two choices:

1.) There is clearly voter fraud occurring at all levels resulting in a rigged poll perpetrated at the highest levels of government.

2.)Some of those people lied to you.

I personally like to use the simplest answer for these situations.

Forgot to mention that the sample sizes give context to the inference of the polls. Do you feel that the responses of roughly 800 registered voters in major metro areas provide enough data to infer that Hillary will win in a landslide?

Don't believe the hype. This election will be closer than the last 3.

Why would people lie? What is the incentive? Sometimes Occam's Razor can be misleading.

I'm in the same situation as OP, except I only know of one Hillary supporter and it is a friend's coworker who is also a feminist.

Perhaps you live in a Sanders circlejerk echo chamber. Sanders never had a shot, yet his followers cannot ever fathom the fact that they supported a political dud.

>political dud
>handed hillary a grassroots movement comparable to Trumps
k

Protip: Your vote doesn't matter anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk

Even if none of the people support her, all it takes is a few dick suckers in suits for her to become president. Not that I believe she will.

Yep the sanders crew is definitely "special".

I'm in NC too, I've only ever seen Bernie and Trump supporters. Literally have never seen anyone who actually supports her aside from people on the YouTube comments section, and that's on shitty let's plays, so they probably can't even vote yet.

Of course we are. The kikes won't let her lose.

this election is such horseshit..
trumps whole purpose was just to make sure hilary didnt have to go up against sanders now the media can just do what it does best and ensure hilary a victory with the masses blindly accepting

Hilldog for the win.
>I have never seen anyone online supporting her

You have just now trumpfag.

>I have never seen anyone online supporting her
Not everyone screams about their political opinion online ffs.

Shills don't count, nerd.

I support Hillary for one very good reason, so many people hate her. All the fucking asshats who hate the bitch so much for silly reasons, and I want to see them bitch and moan for the next 8 years, just like the last 8 years. I especially love these fat, white trash, wannabe militia members who say "they're going to start a war" if she gets elected. Shut your fat faces, you couldn't run ten blocks, you're not going to war.

thats where youre wrong trump-cuck

>"That'll teach my dad to ground me!"

Except for the fact that I'm right, kike.

Ok, well you may have a point. Lets look at the primary results...aaaaaaaaaaaand you're a retard.

They are the same. Neither will serve the people.

At least with Trump it'll be funny.

That literally makes no sense.
>I have never met a hillary supporter

'I support her'

>Hillary supporters dont count

'...'

You're a special one aren'tcha

Same way that plastic fruit doesn't actually count as fruit.

Christ I was someone could pay me to post here.

Ah, so ever met a "real" hillary supporter online, only fake hillary supporters like me, who only pretend to support her for strategic reasons. Strategic reasons like wanting her to win, but not real reasons. Totally get you now.

Check Craigslist, there are a few ads floating around.

I support her as an alternative to trump.
She isn't a climate denier.
She won't unleash the lowest common denominator on the collective majority
Other reasons

I was someone who could pay me too.

Nobody actually wants Hillary to win, they're all being paid to pretend to support her. Don't fall for the memes, man.

Its your kind of dumbfounding stupidity that makes me lose faith in humanity. I hope youre trolling, because this is really, really, desperately idiotic. I hope she fixes our education system.

She won't because she won't win.

lol

Republicans arent even voting for trump. Unless they hand the nomination to cruz at an open convention, shes unbeatable at this point.

It's gonna be hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. If only for the meltdown pol/ will have.

TBH Trump and the Clintons have been good friends for awhile. A bunch of people think Trump was purposefully trying to help Clinton win.

This. The media is full pro hillary. They dont want trump in. They dont want bernie in. They know hillary is buyable, id be supprised if she hasnt been bought yet.

The establishment republicans have admitted he cant win, which is why theyre desperately trying to figure out a way to nominate someone else without tearing the party in half.

They did it to themselves really. All the fake authoritarian bullshit theyve been spouting at the lowest denominator of their base for 3 decades, and finally a candidate shows up who believes it himself, and now their hands are tied.

No one expected him to get this far though. I'm sure the Clintons are friends with hundreds of actual politicians that would have fitted the role better.

That would actually explain a lot.

I support her in so much as I have hated trump since before he was political. I don't like her that much, but I like trump less.

Only if you're an insane conspiracy theorist.

> thinks the Hilary campaign hired people to shitpost on Sup Forums

Jill fucking stein then. I liked Bernie in that i like that hes an atheist. I do not like being governed by people who believe in magical sky fairies that you cant see or hear or measure in any way, but your feels tell you theyre real.

>why would people lie?
People say what they think you want to hear. The incentive is to get you to think positively of them. Thus, anything someone says about stuff like politics is something they are motivated to lie about, depending on what they think your opinion is. A Bernie supporter in a room full of trump supporters might keep his opinion to himself and vice versa.

The only people I actually know that "support" her are idiot women on my Facebook that are still single(we're all in our 30s) and childless. The only people I actually know in real life that are voting for her are life long dem voters(my mom and all the black people I know). Once you grow up and get a job and have children you realize that voting for more handouts and social welfare for the lazy is counterproductive to your family units situation. I could give a fuck less about the religious stuff the Reds keep pandering. It's all about what's going into and being taken out of my pocket. And if republicans could focus on constitutional rights and give up on the religious nutjobery of abortion and gays then they'd win every time.

Yeah even after committing a federal felony.

It wasn't just emails, it was a whole server

Any Hillary supporters care to evaluate?

The Elections have been rigged for a long time now. Growing up I cannot remember a single fucking politician I would lay my life down for because they are all crap

>they represent themselves and the people that fill their pockets

Vote Anonymous

its not illegal if you are the ones making the rules and guess what hillary has to power to change the laws
the dirt the clintons have on almost all political bodies is ridiculous, she even has dirt that can get her a pardon from obama if she was ever actually indicted by fbi
so call it what you will but she won primaries and will win general unless something drastic happens since as of now bernie is getting his people to vote for her and trump is being more turmp than usual putting people off

Is there voter fraud? Certainly. Is it as pervasive and overt as you believe? Nope.

Just because your observable universe doesn't have Hilary supporters doesn't mean they don't exist. Your narrow sample size would inform you otherwise, of course.

I, for one, am now, always have been, and will continue to be, very pro-Hilary. She's an expert negotiator, a trustworthy American leader, and at this point, an elder statesman. Set aside all the distraction-tactics centered around gender, email "scandal", and other non-president-related bullsthit, and you have, at it's core, a great candidate for office.

Notice how no one attacks her positions on foreign poilicy, military matters, domestic affairs, etc? Because she' effectively unassailable. Compare that to her competition.

Unblind yourself to the bullshit, and you too, will support Hilary the Candidate, not Hilary the Strawman.

No, you're not. Hill "supporter" here, in that I plan on voting for her. Nobody pays me shit to post here.

You just can't handle the idea of someone disagreeing on the basis of having put more thought into it than you.

Fedora level 10

>Once you grow up and get a job
You're over simplifying. Democratic politics and Republican politics each serve a different purpose. One helps people get jobs and keep them, while the other make jobs more productive. Both ideologies exist in a balance for this reason, on this point and many others. What's best for your circumstances isn't necessarily what's best for the country.

Minorities are the vast bulk of her voting block

Social welfare isnt as bad as you think. The money doesnt dissapear; poor people are 100% liquid, it goes immediately back into the economy and the paychecks of people who can afford to save. Yes it comes out of those paychecks, but it goes back into them too.

it makes me depressed that hardly anyone sees this

lmao

If l was US citizen id vote for Bernie Sanders

People are only voting for her because they like Trump less.

Although she probably isn't the lesser of the two evils

Hand me the fedora and pass me the vape, if it means i dont have to live around adults like you that believe in thor and ishtar and dionysis and ganesh and fucking santa claus.

You don't meet anyone supporting Hillary because you don't fucking leave the house you fag. We are not dealing with election fraud. The situation is that of fraud with the parties, which are not directly a part of the government itself. They are both fucked. The democratic party did pushed Hillary passed Bernie though

What a lot of sanders fans don't seem to realize is that his main objective was really just to cause a big stink. He didn't REALLY expect to win, but just to put his agenda out there, and rally that section of the electorate into a vaguely organized group with some specific goals. A bernie supporter I know said "We don't really care about Bernie, but we do care about his message."

The sanders supporters are going to be an important part of the Democratic Party in the way the Tea Party is to the GOP. A vocal motivated group that will try to force the dialogue in the direction they want.

u rlly dont believe in Santa?

Youre a grown man motherfucker, grown men dont believe in cloud people, retard. Theres no such thing as god, or bridge trolls, or tooth fairies you dumb motherfucker.

yeah they don't horde wealth like a lot of older rich people do.

>social welfare is not robbing you.

Thank god I'm not the only person in this country who realizes this.

People like the one in you parent post have been convinced that if they don't vote Red, the "lazy coloreds" are gonna come take their food. This simply isn't true, but does make for some feel-tough hardlining. Thank you for showing otherwise.

And this makes it acceptable?

I'm sorry but that theory is complete horse shit and singles them out completely as an individual

What about our veterans that are still in employed?

The people that get laid off over 5 times a year

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD AND STILL STRUGGLE TO FEED THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILYS

Welfare makes me fucking SICK

Now instead of bending over for politicians we bend over for a class of people who feel they are included in a liberty that they haven't worked a single fucking day for!

Welfare = people that need to get their fucking lives in control

I'm 33 years old and work for a public accounting firm and most of my coworkers are upper middle class, all with professional license and some with graduate degrees, they're mostly all married, and most have a child or two (or four). Some of them are Republicans and some of them are Democrats. However, my coworkers who are Republicans supported Rubio, Jeb! or Kasich. My coworkers who are Democrats all supported Hillary, although some of them wish Biden had ran instead, and at least one would have preferred Kerry. Among my Republican coworkers, they are all pretty much #NeverTrump: most of them are disappointed and say they are simply going to sit this election out unless the GOP pulls the carpet out from under Trump at the convention. All of my Democratic coworkers are fully on board with Hillary.

>her supporters are way more than 50% minorities

Not only is that not true, but it's also not even mathematically possible.

Moreover, even if it were, why/how would that invalidate her support?

>suggests Hillary is the more evil of the two
You're either wrong, or, not correct.

If you think voting for anyone other than the main candidates is a good idea then you're a fucking retard.

Amen to that, brother (or sister)!

Your problem user is that your definition of "God" is exceptionally more narrow than the definitions used by believers. You imagine God to be as protrayed by the most loud mouthed and stupid believers, a personal deity who takes a very direct role in your life. Where as the more educated believers say that God isn't really defineable at all. He is that which Cannot be defined. If you can't comprehend a concept as being fundamentally beyond your comprehension that is Your failing.

Oh shit the government is controlling our dubs!!!

because the silent majority is with her.

They are people too, not dogs. Some take advantage, but most dont, and the portion of your taxes that go to non-healthcare related social welfare programs is tiny. You can afford it, even for the lazy takey advantagey people.

I make around 120k a year, and i pay 35% of my income in taxes. You know what? Im still doing okay. The money that those poor lazy people get from me finds its way back to me eventually.

>Silent majority

You mean back stabers?

/thread

Seriously though, I hate that it's the truth as much as everyone else, but if you decide to throw your vote to a third party candidate, all you're doing is making it easier for the opposition's candidate to win.

Our electoral system is fucked up on a fundamental level, but there's nothing we can do to fix it so we're basically stuck voting for the candidate we hate the least.

Whatever dude, you still believe in shit that isnt real however you fucking tart it up.

> I have not only never met anyone supporting Hillary
It happens when you never leave your bedroom

I'm an atheist too, I just know your reaction to "god" is a knee-jerk reaction made in response to what is mostly fundamentalist Christians.

This fiction, that you've been fed, of a lazy poor hanging around waiting for a handout only occurs in 0.0001% of actual welfare recipients.

Look, I know it's angering to think that you're busting your ass to make ends meet, and someone else is getting by off YOUR sweat, but the reality is, that just doesn't happen to the degree you've been led to believe. Please, look up some welfare stats (published by the government, not "collected" by Fox) or, better yet, go out and meet some actual welfare recipients. Learn their stories. I'm very confident you'll find they work just as hard as you, and in some cases, harder.

Are there dirtbag pieces of shit who abuse the system? Yes, but they need to be sniffed out and kicked the fuck off, not have the whole system dismantled.

well she should be in jail and she isn't so yeah your government is corrupt.

Thank you thank you thank you!
There ARE reasonable GOOD people on Sup Forums.

All these comments are exactly the reason why Hilary will win.

Only an actual puppet master (or a PM beneficiary) would want to stiffle discussion of this type.

So are you saying "end of discussion" because you don't want any one lese talking about this?

No he's just the kind of guy who thinks anything in the world can be discussed fully with a single post.

Kindly elaborate.

Hell, I'm a Hillary supporter. And once you put it out in the open, other people admit that they're Hillary supporters as well.

A lot of us, particularly young people like me know that they'll be shouted down if they mention liking Hillary so they roll their eyes and vote for her. Most of the stuff that keeps getting brought up against her is complete propaganda from the right wing that non-conformists on the left have bought into to make her into something she's not.

She definitely doesn't have the media in her pocket, the media fucking hates her. Sanders got the most positive media coverage (this isn't just conjecture, an actual study came out looking through headlines), and she got the most negative media coverage. And she still won heartily, because people know she can get the job done.

Her voting record was to the left of Obama's the only difference is the fact that she has the balls to actually create a difference in this country, not just talk about how cool it would be if everyone just came together and started singing old Pete Seeger songs.

I lived in a hotly contested primary state, and I met plenty of people from both camps. I met more from the Bernie camp, but they were all young people. The people who reliably vote went for Hillary.

All this talk about California election fraud is especially dumb because she would have won without California anyway, because she did that well. A lot of people might not like her, but they know she's capable. In this day and age, that's enough win a primary.

Pictured: A dumb fucking argument. Let's decide all elections by land area, and let the Republicans win every time.

Google "populism".

>claims to be hillary supporter
>cant even spell name right