Cut and Uncut look the same when erect

Cut and Uncut look the same when erect

Except uncut doesn't have

>20,000 missing nerve endings
>circumcision scar
>2 toned shaft
>glans that look like a cracked desert
>missing Frenulum (most pleasure feeling part)
>missing gliding mechanism, which is awesome for super fast sex. This is also why cutfags can't fap without lube

Tldr cut dicks look like they were dipped in acid 1/3rd of the way

Debate me faggot, you will lose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
bit.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah but it still works

Not as good, americans are retarded

i never understood why ppl fapped using lotion/lube now i get it

Hooded ninjas look hilarious. Seriously no one takes a uncircumcised penis seriously.

>caring about other people's dicks
faggot identified

How your dick looks when inside her ass pussy or mouth won't matter, she won't see it, you should worry about your flopping belly on the other hand

>its an uncutfag feels insecure about his sandworm dick episode

Having had partially-cut, cut, and uncut cocks, I would say the uncut is my favorite.

Although, I figure the uncut ones might be less easy to clean thoroughly if one is careless about their hygiene.

But, it's nice to be able to jerk off an uncut cock and not worry about hurting it.

that hood is there for pleasure why would I care what a bitch thinks about my dick. Her vagina looks like an axe wound and your penis is dried out and disgusting

chinese cock here. why americans let jews do that to them?

white girls love our cock. it is natural.

uncut = get out the crackers for all that head cheese.

how come a german helmet looks like a cut dick? was that supposed to scare the jews?

>tfw American
>tfw uncut

Uncut of course, because here in Scandinavia we aren't jews or dumb americans.

Well, sweden is scandinavia and it's covered with snadniggers

Fapped without lube for as long as I've been cut (for actual medical reasons btw, not a kike) and it's not as bad as you'd think, and still have my frenulum, albeit slightly fucked up. Every other point is correct though.

Yeah but i am not from Sweden. And that doesn't change the fact that cut dicks are partially ruined.

more uncut chinese cock.

yeah i agree with you cut dicks are fucked up

all muslims who have been violated i've talked to hate it

thnakfully uncut and even if I have a shorter frenulum it feels AMAZING. actually, the short frenulum make the glans curve downwards a bit, like a tiny bull ready to smash his way in an oh boy, they feel that

I have almost no feeling in my penis after my childhood circumcision.

Thanks for the genital mutilation Mom & Dad.

that's a feminine penis

Now I understand why white european guys get laid so easily in asia.

trim your muff you disgusting small dick youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

ITT uncut

I imagined a slide whistle sound effect

ITT small cocks

circumcision is the jews revange on the world. should ve let hitler finish the purge

from what I see in this thread, I should take a vacation to japan

not like you need it anyway beta

I would tell you which BUT I DIDNT GET A CHOICE DAMNIT

You can rape more easy when you are uncut. Rape is maybe a strong word.

If women preferred uncircumcised cocks you would see dildos with foreskin. You never have seen a dildo with foreskin have you?

when i roll out my uncut penis and touch it it kinda hurts. any tips to make my penis less sensetive?

What do you do if you can't tell if you're cut or your dick is weird

because my mom thinks it is the christian thing to do. She is convinced it was more sanitary.

Im a fag and dick cheese is disgusting. Cut or drink bleach, cock debaters

who owns companies that make dildos? Primarily americans and jews.

its supposed to be sensitive, over time it becomes less sensitive

Im cut and never use lue when i fap, why the fuck do you faggots always want to talk about dicks? Kys

try washing your dick sometimes

Can I ask, what do you think an uncut cock looks like when erect?

So you amerifags can't even wash yourselves properly? Oh god, you really are the white niggers.

dildos with foreskin would be harder to make as it has moveable parts. You would literally have to invent a new way of making dildos with new more lifelike skin material. While this would be pretty cool, dildo manufacturers don't give a shit except about making more money.

Okay well it's not like we can get our foreskin put back on? I've known no better than 20,000 missing nerve endings so im plenty happy with it. at last it doesn't look disgusting and females don't talk shit about it.

An anteater

Rekt

but it just hurts a little bit, i've been able to pull my forseskin back like 8-9 months ago. but it's still kinda tight.

Show me your butthole, i want to see how clean it isnt. Or is... show me

Yeah, women love this shit

you're retarded it looks just like a cut dick except better

haven't you seen op's picture? It does look disgusting

If i could choose i would be uncut, but it wasn;t my choice. however i'm pretty sure women like the look of cut better.

Why in the ever loving fuck would any girl prefer dick cheese to a healthy clean penis? "DURRR HURRR IT NATURAL SO IT GUD" Go rub poison ivy on your face and come back and tell me how you feel.

I asked myself the same, there isn't anything to do but be happy with it. We can however make a difference for our kids... I don't have any kids though so...

cut people dont need lube you idiot.

>mfw I'm cut and I have a frenulum and can fap without lube because my glans aren't like a desert

Hey EU-bro here. Why do americans cut their foreskin? here in Europe cutting your dick is known to muslim people. But it happends when their a baby.

more superior uncut chinese penis

Better...right keep telling yourself that

Here in Canada, we can get a small operation covered by the government that will fix that.
They make a small slice on the frenulum which elongates it and fixes your foreskin.

I am cut and my cock looks pretty fucking great, I don't see the problem.

idk, it is standard practice in the hospitals, you can only request it NOT be done, otherwise they chop it off.

so thaaaaaaaaaaat's why cut faggs use it, poor niggers

Pics?

I almost barfed not joking

>can't fap without lube
kek

Bet youre a fagget huh?

nice

Shave your shit chink.

Why/when did it start tho?

I'm cut and I don't use lube

Cut fag here
>improved stamina
>improved texture for her pleasure
>improved resistance to disease/infection
>better sliding sensation along the shaft
>can still fap w/o lube
>simple easy hygene

>What is washing your dick
Fucking lol

Sorry, man. I'd rather not post my dick on the Internet (especially this piece of shit).

Who knows, if the mom disagrees she can get punished by law, even jail time.

Yeah.
Thanks.
I am sure you did.

Dumbass, OP's always a faggot.

You think someone will recognise it? Lol

truth

Maybe if you're a bitch. Being cut doesn't make you need lotion.

Id cum all over your little chicken dick.

>>improved stamina
your dick doesn't feel as good, besides stamina can be learned and is based on experiece not your dick

>improved texture for her pleasure

wrong girls like a lubed dick

>better sliding sensation along the shaft

you must be retarded

>can still fap w/o lube
congats

>simple easy hygene
same here

without cutting the actual foreskin? And does the operation hurt afterwards?

>20,000 missing nerve endings
>circumcision scar
>2 toned shaft
>glans that look like a cracked desert
>missing Frenulum (most pleasure feeling part)
>missing gliding mechanism, which is awesome for super fast sex. This is also why cutfags can't fap without lube
>Dick Cheese

ftfy

chinese cock.

i can fap without lube, its no problem m8

>my parents mutilated my cock so that I don't have to put any effort into cleaning myself
Degenerate

> be me 24
> never fapped with lube
> uncut fag though it was normal
> use gfs lube last week
> ohmygodimmissingout.came

Jesus christ I feel stupid anons.
Also no blow in the Americanas. 3 chicks were like ' dude no hooded snakes fuck outta here"

ITT: cutfags trying to convince themselves that having a mutilated, scarred and dry dick is great

Takes pic in dark room to avoid his dryed out mutilated dick. gg cut fag

why do you even care you fucking retarded nigger, its not like we can change it. fuck off with your caveman dick

Jews. Seriously. The jews took over our medical institutions and retarded christians were only too happy to go along with their semetic genital mutilation rituals.

Circumcision is an aesthetic choice. Getting your wisdom teeth out, on the other hand, is not.

I practically have to chew my friends' food FOR THEM whenever we go out to eat, especially when we go out for steak. Like retards, they all had their wisdom teeth removed.

I think I was a fail cut cause I have mad skin bridges and I resent whatever doctor tried to violate my cock

bit.
ly/25xOEE4