Why don't you have a pistol yet Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a pistol yet Sup Forums?

because i have a katana.

Because my country doesn't allow me to.

Because I don't think like a nigger I own rifles

/thread

Because I'm not a tremendous over compensating pussy

I am not scared of life.

I own one and I'm not a pussy

That's not yours OP or else you'd hold the Fucker right.

there is a 6 moths whiting period. and i can afford the entry fee for the pistol club that i need to apply. Thank good for Norwegian gun laws . did not stop Breivik. I already got a rifle and shotgun.

>implying

No .45 stronk yet (9mm, .40, 10mm), but my next purchase after a 10/22 with a fuckton of 30 round magazines will be one.

I do

do you own any handguns then

Not op but in my opinion rifles are good for long distance but if someone just runs up on u and he is in ur face ur gonna want a pistol

I got one right now actually

Because I'm a poorfag. Soon as I save enough I'll be grabbing a G40.

>this is what liberal thunderfaggots actually believe

Shit, I mean G42. My bad.

i really want to but germany does not allow me to. dont know where to get them. i dont really trust internet black markets. would actually love just aiming at stuff and shooting like jars. seems to be a fun hobby.

Because I have suicidal tendences and I'm legally not allowed to have one due to 'mental health' issues

That's good

Me too user
It's nice to have this right

If your target is close enough to where you cannot use a rifle effectively, you can assume that you'd also have trouble with a handgun in the same situation.

You live in germany? Shit man I'd get one just on general principle

Muslims aren't good

I do. It's in my right pocket. America is best.

I have a high I.Q., a great self-esteem, I'm good looking and have a big, thick cock.

cuz that's gonna protect you if someone breaks in or tries to run you out of your vehicle so they can drive off with it right

So do I and I own 25 guns :^)

Those traits will come in handy when some crackhead nigger stabs you so he can steal your shit for drug money.

Blinded by the enlightenment

Why even respond to that

What's the name of the basketball american its attached to?

jeo thats the next point. motherfuckers already tried to rob my phone. but carrying a fucking gun and getting caught with it gets you into prision for attempted murder. you dont even have to use itl load it or anything

RAID TIME.

No, I have the same chance of that happening as I do winning the lottery so am peace with it. Sorry, I don't pee my pants over what it's. Thank you, though. I do appreciate your concern.

Cause I'll eventually blow my head off if I get one

canadian

What if's.

I do

Because I live in England. I'd love to own a gun but the big bad meany men say no.

You have the fattest hands I've ever seen.
No wonder you need a gun to feel safe.

Question for anti-gun anons: Why does it have to be about insecurity? What if I just like guns?

Not all of us are insane, tower bombing terrorists

jesus christ hes right you do have fat hands

.45 acp right next to me

because i dont like staying in my safe little bubble

I'm all for less gun control but this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Neck beard confirmed

And not all gun owners are trigger-happy lunatics but I don't see anyone virtue-signalling gun tolerance.

Haha, you fucking nut.

US. Recently turned 21. I buy too much booze to get a pistol right now. Soon though...

I got a few...

Nice b8 faggot, not everyone lives in a white suburban neighborhood.

Technically because of a loophole in the Texas State law I can legally obtain a handgun at the age of 18, I would just have to have a family member purchase it and then gift it to me.

I dont have 500$+ to drop on a handgun, as much as I would love to get my hands on a Glock 17 or 19, I'm more focused on an AR-15 not to go shoot up a gay club or school, but for home defense, personal protection and when the SHTF and its going to pretty soon with all the bullshit that's been going on

>live in ma
>arrested for pot when i was 16
>"may issue" state not "will issue
>application gets tossed in the trash immediately
>can't afford to go to court and fight it just to have it ultimately denied again

reason 674 that this state sucks monster cock.

because there isnt any minorities in a 50 mile radius of where i live. i do have a compound bow tho

If someone is that close you want a shotgun not a pistol.

'cos where I live, niggers are very rare and don't cause so much trouble that I'd have to buy a pistol

I do, but I still have a closet full of guns and a pistol within arm's reach of the bed. Never had to use it, hope I never have to use it.

Thats why you SBR your rifle faggot

They're kinda gross and stubby.
I feel sick now.

This isn't a fucking video game, a pistol will do fine.

You go clubbing much?

shooting up a faggot cave isnt the worst thing u could do with a gun tho

> i don't like in a shithole
Might get one for hobby, though.

I'm 18 and I can buy my own weapons.
Suck it America

I dont have any intentions to do so

I'm 22 and so can I.
What's your point?

Where are you from??

because only amerifags do.

zimbabwe

Pistol is all aimy though.
Fuck aiming, I'd risk fucking up my walls to know that that nigger is not getting back up.

RAID TIME

Because I'm not a prissy, bouncing little faggot.

>close enough you can't use your rifle
You have never fucked with a Marine, there is no such thing as cannot use your rifle

Ever been struck by a rifle? Fucking hurts and disables you temporarily for enough time for the marksman to practice his close counter box drills

i could but the law here blows and its a hassle to get one.

oh boy

Because most people who own guns are paranoid about being robbed and have a hero fantasy.

People who need guns to protect themselves are gang members or soldiers where it is 100% certain someone is actively trying to kill you even if you don't have a gun.

Random everyday people? Owning a gun is just going to escalate the situation. Yeah getting robbed sucks but you have a lifetime to get back your shitty iPhone. If you have a constant fear of being robbed or assaulted, then stop living in such a shitty neighborhood or stop being an asshole

Russia, dude.

How do you like the HK?
Have you adapted to the magazine release well?
Do you see an honest difference between an HK USP or a Glock 19?

I already have two. And this.

Yeah, but OP is fat and not a marine.

I own a pistol and rifle so I'm good

>this is what brainless guntards actually believe

And you wonder why no one takes any of you seriously. KEK.

That and considering that .223 Rem and 5.56x45 NATO ricochets around inside your body the threat will likely bleed out before they can receive medical attention

Can anyone in the UK supply a 9mm/.45 semi auto with rounds?

I never said I did. I don't mind America having guns.

This isn't a fucking video game, you won't get a noticeable spread at that proximity.

what model and how much weight?

I think we all would like to see a would be mass shooting stopped by a law abiding citizen with a gun.

Living in cucked Britain, so I'm not allowed nice things. Got my assault bike wheel at the ready though.

I live in a safe neighborhood. I don't live in constant fear of getting robbed. I have nothing against owning guns but I find shooting/hunting and gun culture boring as fuck.

Id rather someone broke into my house and stole my tv or something than grab muh gun and act like a hero.

Because is illegal.

Britain is about to get their get their gun rights back

where are you from?

You're a true bitch.

I would shoot that fucker

Serious buy here gimme contact info and we can make a deal

B R E X I T
R
E
X
I
T

I hope so. You can own rifles (no semi auto centrefire) but it's way too much hassle & police intrusion.

>nice neighborhoods never have robberies

i hope someone breaks into your house and rapes your kids in front of you laughing and screaming "I HAVE AIDS"