Girlfriend of two years packed her bags and left me yesterday without giving reason or even talking to me

Girlfriend of two years packed her bags and left me yesterday without giving reason or even talking to me.

Cheer me up please guys.
No gore or rekt.
Just happy stuff.

you lucky fuck, I would give half my shit to have my wife do that to me, she wants all of it.

Here you go buddy i'm a be dumping a load of shit for you

Could be worse

At-least you had a gf user

Know that feel. Why can't they just bluntly say why they're leaving instead of just leaving.
Fuck's sake, it's been over a year and I still have dreams of her and subconsciously try to figure out the "why".

She was a cunt if she left you like that
So what is the problem ?

Also dumping doge webms

If u ever see her again

Cheer up bro. Now you're free to do whatever you want.

Trips is correct.
Men and women are never really compatible. Live the life you want to, don't buy into the mainstream ideas of what you are SUPPOSED to do (marry, have kids)
The world has a population problem right now anyway, don't breed. Just fuck, and do other things that women generally disapprove of.

Wtf is happening?
user u have make one hell of a get thread

fuck this is my dog holy shit

Out of dogs.
hope you'll feel better, fag.

k den

marriage with the right woman is one of the best things that a man can do.

the real problem is men marrying useless whores instead.

men are victims of their own problems. a whore pussy does not a wife make. fuck them whores and do not marry them. marry the bitch that is your best friend yet still puts out.

>Girlfriend of two years packed her bags and left me yesterday

And you need cheering up!? She did you a favor, you cunt-addled dumbass!

Cutest fucking thing I've seen all year.

GF of 3 years is backing her stuff and leaving me today op. Protip: Don't fap or do it only once a week to clear out the pipes. It kills the pain of sadness. Also it might motivate you to do more productive things

lol try 4 years

It takes half the time you were together to stop hurting, equal time to completely get over her

You're on it for the long haul buddy boy.

How does one recognize the right woman from a whore pussy when they all look and act alike?

>they all look and act alike
you're with the wrong crowd

Use this time to improve yourself. If she was anything close to a decent human being, she'd give you a reason. But whatever reason she gives most likely isn't worth shit if the initial act was to detach herself, provided you actually did nothing to cause this.
Also, don't beat yourself up; it's really easy to comb over every instance for the straw that broke the camel's back because a lesser mind can decipher any and all transgressions, justified or not, as an offense to your unity and cause unwarranted guilt for human nature.
>sincerely, an emotional faggot

don't mess with him, bro.

He was probably young and stupid like you once.

that's fucked up dawg
did she take any of your stuff?
think what hurts more is being forgotten so easily like you meant nothing.
sorry man.

Protip: throw away all your food and your toothpaste/mouthwash.
don't ask, just do it.

Cheer up OP!

Why?

W H Y ? Did ops gf poison him?

thankfully this is not a ylyl.

This also happened to me recently man Keep your head up, and don't worry to much about dating again. Get a new job, smoke some weed, whatever. Reconnect with your friends. It'll be ok.

this is what your slut is doing right now.

pictured: my slut the month after I got back from Iraq the last time. Me not in the photo.

something like that. just keep what is sealed.

She left in the same manner though.

Sauce?

That nigger better have given the other one a nut

There could of been a reason behind it. You have to remember though if she isn't even going to even give you an answer then she's not even worth feeling shitty about. If someone really cared about you they'd give you a chance to talk about it.. In my opinion you're better off now. Learn from your relationship because being alone is better than being with someone who can't communicate or even tell you that there is a problem in the first place. Try to find someone who will actually listen. I know it's hard because you just want THAT person. Realize it's better to happen now then years down the line with kids and a house or some shit.. Women act like they're the more caring sex but thats just fucking bullshit.. Just thank god you aren't stuck paying the bitch child support or alimony.. Hear a lot of shit stories from older gents at my job and they're just fucked and feel like shit.

Having a gf in the military is a disaster waiting to happen man
Women are whores at heart

Your not married, it's only been two years.

She packed her shit up, much better than her shit and half of yours