> cheap
>warm
>beach
>parties
>sun
> food

and a lot more

> inb cris country, no job etc

in wich country will i be better than in spain ?

in before: crisis*

Yo también soy español, bro.

Triste noche la de hoy.

¿Cómo se llama la nena, pa buscarla en face?

Fucking imbecile, are you literally retarded? You're trying to fix his grammar, meanwhile you leave out stuff.

little caprice

tfw its the same person

Can't argue with that, Spanish girls are sexy as fuck.

Where from?
Malaga fag here

America, because it's America

Agreed. My gf is half spanish, half german. Pure perfection.

same
but girls is the less of the good points, bitch are everywhere, is the sun, food, people, envorinment, beach, parties, i want to live in others countries too but i guess spain is the best lol

> southern SPAIN
> girls

i fixed this for you to accurate form

Little caprice is perfection in a woman

Northern Japan
>im sort of an weeb
>learn japanese
>cold
>rain
>women
>wut else amirite

(samefag)
Oh, yeah right. My fav countrie to live would be scotland.
>no sun and cool weather(I hate sun and heat)
>amazing landscapes
>not overcrowded
>great people
>I like the food and whiskeys
>lot´s of great pubs
>celtic

I forgot to add "bitches". Spanish girls are arrogant universal bitches. In the wrong way, not in the snoo snoo way.

i wouldnt live there, just as a tourist for a few weeks but not for live

also
> earthquake

Los Angeles, CA USA
Everything you just described except that it actually exists. Everyone knows spain is just a meme to keep the Mexicans divided

Kek'd at the pic
But I don't quite get it
As a Spanish fag who has lived in Sweden for several years and fucked swedes, American and Norwegian girls, none of them can beat a southern Spanish girl

Negro's, Mexican's, School shooting's, Highest criminal rate, Drug's, Police brutality, Corupt AF, Pay for education, Eating disorder, Pay for hospital, Litterly a stolen country, Driveby's, Hypocritical. But yeah other than that USA is pretty good.

ive been to LA, there are a LOT of ghetto parts in town you dont want to be caught it

this meme is fake, in spain there are any kind of girl you can find, my gf is nice, but you are medium right also, but i think everywhere almost the same, the bitches is the less i could care, they cost 20 euros , 15 minutes here lol so fuck off

not samefaging

would visit scotland one day

Southern Spanish girls don't flosh, thats a fact, worked there as a dentist for 2 years, not a singerl girl flosh there. so if u cant hadle bad dreath i gues its fine

No, I meant the first post was me.

You should. Been there, it´s amazing. I´m sick of overcrowded places. Also nature. Don´t need people to be honest, as long as I have stunning nature and peace.

On second thought, don't come here. We'd rather not have people who can't even figure out when and when not to use apostrophes.

Catalunya(north of spain) is much better. The south of spain is full of dumb people without education, rednecks and lotz of sandniggas.

not america

it is not a meme actually

i tired of spanish girls, i want to experiment with russians and japanese girls

oh ok,

yeah i like to travel every few months, will go there in the next years, in on my plans, if i really liked the country i may stay for live

sry my shit english kek, lost practice

>i think its mine, south of Spain
That is because you are an idiot. In the US we have a tribble wearing mongoloid who is going to make us great again.
Do you have a tribble wearing mongoloid? Yeah, I didn't think so.

>fell for the america meme

My sides

Lmao, catalunya is home to The Spanish Jews

Cataluña is a meme, the brainwashed sheeps

>south is cancerous in every aspect but party and girls tho

i had the most american boner from that image

Every country has negroes, unless you're an underage fag school shootings don't have anything to do with you, drugs are also in every country, we have police brutality??? Never really watched the news when I could have been watching Egypt's police gun people down for walking, yes were corrupt ain't gonna say were not but it's what you make of it, all forms of education can be free so gj on that, were fat yes but were still not number 1 in the world, medicare or medicade so good luck next time, (that's strike two,) stolen?? From who?? Because I simply remember our "Indians" coming here from different countries and calling it theirs because it was empty, lived in very bad neighborhoods for most my life and only seen one drive by so third strike you're falso AF, hypocritical yea... Kinda

I don't understand why in Spanish they use two question marks. I'm sure there's not even a historic event or a scientific experiment result explaining why

rumours said that is dissapearing

I guess they understood that a question form structure in syntax is critical in performance

are you really that retarded? not every fucking country brought tons of slaves into their country. you'll have a hard time finding a black guy in most countries that don't or didn't have colonies.

I go to the south of Spain to my friends villa quite a bit & if I could have a weekly income like what I get in the UK I'd move there tomorrow.Great climate great people great beaches ,great food & fucking fantastic virgina.Yes user I agree with you it's only 2 & a half hours on a flight so it's easy to get there as well.i even don't mind driving on the wrong side of the road

Norway.

cold as shit, but the currency is the strongest, and jail is like a four star hotel

>south of Spain

Africa

lots of my friend and family are there in UK, they told me to go there too but that climate and cold and rain, i dont know man, im not really that desesperate to go there yet, they make good money there and i dont work here, but i dont wnat to go uk and leve me good country , i think is the best of EU and the world, very safe and have all i want

Cuantos malagueños somos aqui?

North of Spain is so much better. No sand niggers, no wasteland landscapes, no jungle heat but beautiful green nature, mountains, nice climate, cool people. I don´t get why ppl want to go to the south all the time.

OP here from Marbella, know any good restaurant cheap and good aorund the area where you can eat a lot ? Malaga, marbella whatever for go someday

climate and beach and environment , but north is awesome also

Ola vecino. North Portugal here.

How fucking retarded are you??? There are currently more slaves in West Africa than there ever was in U.S history

also is shit too much sand nigger around here

spain has great food, the best girls (northern europeans that come to visit) the second best beaches in the mediterranean and they understand what it means to "go out" from thursday to saturday.

It is not the best bang for the buck, but if you have the money it is hard to beat. Don't try to work there though, it is a shit place to work

Well I guess I´m not the heat loving kind... I just find the north of spain and portugal to be really unappreciated.

In the north of spain? Seriously? Damn... Haven´t been in those regions for ages and had it differently in memory.

>thinks Little Caprice is spanish
FYI she's czech

no i mean in the south there are a lot of them, i dont know in the north

i know north spain is wonderfull also would like to visit more than i do, dont know about portugal but i want to go there too

unrelated

im from spain, job pay is shit but i dont fucking want to go to the north is shit, but everyone k now is leaving and getting lots of money in the north, maybe ill do the same if find a good job but i dont want to, would like to stay, but job is a problem here