Post girls you know, user says how they would fuck them part 2

Post girls you know, user says how they would fuck them part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice trips

Come up behind her, choke her a bit until she's obedient, make her take off all her clothes and ride my hard dick violently while I play with her tits, then put her in the doggy style position and fuck her hard until I cum

give her your best anons!

this slut?

Someone from the last thread claimed she had nudes posted on here. Kinda doubt it.

Tie up bother, have them positioned so on is getting her pussy licked by the other, and while thats going on, I'll fuck the the licker in her ass, and then cum in it. And like usual, Just leave them for someone to find.

Give her scissors and force her to cut all of her clothes off. Shove her panties in her mouth and duct tape it shit. Tie her ankles to her wrists and fuck her cute little asshole raw, then cum in her hair and leave her naked on the side of a desert road only used by truckers and bikers with "free pussy" written on her back in sharpie.

Come across her after a night out. She's staggering around and wanders down a dark ally. Perfect timing. Follow her down the ally and part way down, come up behind her. Push her to the floor then bring her to her knees by pulling on her hair. Get my hard dick out and stuff it into her mouth and down her throat as she gags until I cum.

I'd bend right over, rip off her bottoms, and fuck her ass hard. Then I'd shove my cock down left's throat until she gagged, using her mouth to clean her friend's shit off. Finally, I'd cum in right's pussy and lead them both around town on leashes, giving any man who wanted to fuck them a turn.

How would you use her?

Dayum, i would make those pouty lips suck me dry.

Grab her hair and use it to slam her to the wall. Pull down her pants and fuck her mercilessly from behind, alternating between her wet pussy and tight asshole and squeezing her tits until they were bruised. Cum on her ass.

Wwyd

Make her kneel in front of me dressed like that and deep throat my dick. I'd pinch her nose and make her gag as she tries to breathe, her throat convulsing feels good on my shaft. Just before I cum, take my dick out and cum down her top. Then make her lick my dick clean

Same girl from the back for reference

Put some drugs on her drink. Make wet her asshole until my cock can penetrate her. Cum outside over ass

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

use my sister (left)

She gets ditched on prom night and leaves the ball crying. I come across her sitting in a park alone. I come and sit next to her and whip my hard dick out. She's startled and as she opens her mouth, I grab her by the back of her head and pull her mouth down on to my hard cock while playing with her tits. Then drag her into some bushes, pull her dress up over her head as she tries to get away. Pull off her panties and put them in my pocket as a trophy before laying on top of her, pinning her down and raping her pussy hard until I cum in it.

Shove her on her back in the sand, letting waves wash over her head so she gasps and chokes for breath. Fuck her pussy hard and drop a load inside while slapping her tits and face hard.

Rip her top off exposing her big tits, force her to her knees and titty fuck her as she spits on my cock, grab her hair and face fuck her before shooting my load deep in side watching her swallow, I'd then make her lick my dick clean

dying for someone to do this for my friend

milf of an aunt on the left. what would you do to her?

Strip her and put her in a choke chain dog collar with a leash. Lead her down a city street at night, pleasuring every homeless man in town. By the end of the night, all three holes are torn and full of vagrant semen and she's carrying a crackhead's baby. Tie her up to be used as a public glory hole for the rest of her miserable life.

oops forgot picture

Thought on Kristen?

Any pics with high heels?

Reminder from OP: reply to other anons to get replies

yeah

Nice
Moar pls

Put a remote controlled vibrator into her pussy and take her to the streets. Use it in that way, that she will be moaning and do a face expressions near a groups of guys. When a buch of them start to be really interested with her behaviour I will lure them to a dead-end alley and order her to show them her private spots. They will start to touch her and tell her how a big slut she is. Soon she will have a stranger dicks in all her holes. When they finish I will cum on her face and left her.

all these anons are still awaiting a reply

I would rape her in the street that she was walking in.

Follow her home and watch her movements for a couple of nights. She always seems to shower at the same time. So one night break into her home when shes just about to shower, wait until shes in the shower and oblivious to me coming in. Quickly open the shower door and push her up against the wall, my hard cock goes straight up her tight ass. She slips and goes down. I quickly put my hands on her waist and this time go into her pussy. I keep her pinned down as I violate her until I cum inside her, then bash her head off the wall knocking her out.

Also have vid of her bouncing her tits up and down, where is good to upload it?

My dick

Now imagine living with that

I'd fuck her in a WC. Take away her top and facefuck her, letting the spit fall on her tits. After that, grab her and fuck her hard against the wall. Cum on mouth and force her to swallow.

Btw, second pic of my grill.

Force her against the door, slowly pull up that dress and fuck her in the ass

mm her ass does need tearinf up.

Would face fuck that bitch in the middle of the street, letting any passers by violate her tight wet hole

Tie her to the fountain with her legs spread painfully far apart and her head dangling in so she has to strain her back to keep her face above water. Use her ass and pussy hard, no lube, no mercy, finally cumming deep in her womb. Step back and tell the crowd staring at us that they can have her too, $5 for pussy, $3 for anal. She doesn't get to go home, exhausted and broken, until I've made about $1000.

What would you do to them

How about this spicey latina?

I'd take those awful ears of and grab her hair to lead her head to my dick.
While she sucks, I'd tear down her clothes and grab her pale tits, bite her nipple and make her scream. Then throw her on the floor and begin to whip her thighs and ass. If she tries to protect her butt with her hands I'd hogtie the slut, spit on her ass and shove my cock up her hole.

19 yo bitch i know i have more pics if anyone wants

Tie her up in a seedy motel room gagged. Swap between fucking her ass and pussy as she lays there crying. Slap her around a bit, my hard cock stretching her holes out. Shove a large can up her ass while fucking her pussy then come on her face and in her eyes

I'd force my shaft down her throat while her tongue massages the top of my balls

qt3.14?

Make friends with the one on the right. Then one night when we're out getting pizza I suggest a walk along the beach. No ones around and I try making out with her. As she pulls away I'd punch her in the face until shes on the ground. Then I'd strip her naked and force fuck her pussy hard before cumming inside her. From then on she becomes my sex toy and I get to fuck her how I want, bending her into all kinds of positions, her mind broken, I use her body until I'm bored.

bend her over and tie her to a table, smash until broken

Follow her into the ally behind the gallery after a showing. As shes loading up her car I come up behind her, hitch up her skirt, pull down her panties and rape her ass hard while shes pinned down into the trunk until I fill her ass with my cum. Then push her inside the trunk, close it and leave

Another pic from her

Dubs gets a cumtribute, there were so many good options already

anyone?

Why does she take pics with such a shitty camera

I tie her on her back and put in a spreader to keep her mouth open wide. I shove my cock down her throat for whole minutes at a time, only giving her a few seconds each time to gasp for air so she stays barely conscious. Her throat muscles contract around my dick, trying to push it out, as I cum so deep she doesn't need to swallow. There are lots more guys behind me waiting for a turn.

Rolling for this one

not her

I meant this one

This chick?

Nudes?

I'd rip her clothes off and have her ride my dick so I can watch her titties bounce, push off and fuck her while she's on all fours before cumming inside

Heres a better image of her

This slut?

Huyen?

Nope

I'd tie her up and throat fuck her, then once Ive deposited my cum I have a friend do the same and turn her into the community cum hole

Shy virgin girl that recently started modelling.

Pick her up on my van and take her to a shuttered place at the woods. Then punch her face. Whilst she is shocked, take her arms and tie her up. Push her in the back of the van, cut off her clothes and fuck her throat. Then start to fuck her pussy. After cumming in her bring her back to that road and throw her out of the car naked

more

I would make her to wear the most slutty make up, then I would facefuck her till black tears. After that I would walk her in da hood. If anybody approaches her she has to make an offer. She has to bargain for her holes but she can not request more than 25 dollars.

Kidnap her and tie her up in my bed. Pull her down so her mouth is in the right place and then stuff her mouth with my hard cock. Pull her head up and down by her hair and use her mouth like a sex toy until I cum inside it. Go to sleep for a while, wake up horny, then roll her onto her back as shes sleeping and fuck her pussy bare back, cumming hard inside her. Continue to use her for a few days as a human sex toy, then dump her in an abanonded warehouse still tied up. Watch as a group of homeless guys appear and gang rape her.

I'd push her on her back and rip her panties off, i'd make her give me a footjob and i'd end up fucking her hard in the ass