Can we get a fat people hate thread so i have some motivation for my cut?

Can we get a fat people hate thread so i have some motivation for my cut?

Fer yer what?

Weight loss goal
Post a picture of yourself, we'll give you some shit.

Factoid: if you be a fat slut redhead and you be in AB and used to run gas stations for Shell, then you probably my ex.

Now fuck off and die.

Many keks.

Speak English, nigger.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

> fuck off and die

< you speak engrish, bro?

Nah man Im good haha, thanks though.

shes thinking about eating the grass.

>wonder if it taste like bacon grease.

if she grabs the grass with her hands they might will.

kek

I may as well join in so I've lost 30 pounds still need to loose about 15-20 more. My diet has been slipping lately due to exams but they are done now

I stopped eating my dinner because of this. She's fucking disgusting, but good on her for trying to run. Thats got to be hard as hell to even move like that. She's what, 500lb? Can you imagine even power-walking a mile while carrying 300+ extra pounds of weight. Tiring as fuck and probably hurts your legs. Frankly, im amazed the human skeleton is even that strong to be able for her to do that.

>picture of picture

used to weigh 400 pounds, i remember just moving your fucking arm was tiring. still fat at 260 but atleast i can move without breathing hard

She's cute kinda looks like Lauren cohan

top fucking shelf kek

I agree though, at that point the weight becomes depressing in many ways. I used to be about 290, and now I'm at around 185, feelsgoodman.jpeg

>be me
>server/bartender
>Guy named Chris/Alice (he's trans i guess idk huge fucking faggot.
>Guy is literally 400+ he brags about if from time to time
>Lives off of govenment aid
>only works 5 hours a week
anyways
>dude fucking eats all the time... literally all the time.
>A few times i would order food for my dinner if i worked late or closed.
>My food started disappearing
>wtf
>go looking around for it, could never find it.
> this one time however i saw fucking jabba the hut pick my food up and take it.
>confront him
>says he thought it was extras
>has literally been stealing my food and eating it for months
>continue...??

He blew you for food?

The human skeleton is one of the strongest structures in nature, something these fatties take for granted.

I'm 6'0, 270 lbs. I'm fat, but not morbidly obese, but definitely have a drinking problem. A lot of days I have a protein bar for breakfast, nuts and yogurt for lunch, then drink my dinner. But I'm still fat and I've been suffering from gout in my knee all month. It's crippling and extremely painful. Don't get fat because you'll get high blood pressure and possibly gout. You don't want this. When you run out of weed and don't live in a medical state, sitting on the couch all day gets old fast.

>tfw i weight 65 kg and eat all the shit i want.

She's not trying to lose weight, she's gaining on purpose, it was just a paysite video

Nigger that's called sustaining. You won't get fatter but you're not going to lose weight either. Lift weights, be master race.

preach

I know very little about anatomy, so it blows my mind how something that has rotating joints and so many individual pieces can be able to hold up this kind of weight. I mean, it impresses me at 200lbs, it blows my mind at 500.

Do you think fatties are super strong? Like if they were to just overnight lose all their extra weight, would they be able to kick down doors that SWAT needs battering rams for? Would they actually be able to run for a long time with how strong their legs are and how much less effort it would take them to move their body now?

I don't know, I'd honestly be worried more about that deathly gray pallor than the weight. Her stomach, arms and legs are the same shade of gray as her sweater. That can't be a good sign of health.

this is why me and my wife have a 20 lb rule, no one can gain more than 20lbs from when we started dating. that fat shit is gross. its gonna take a lot of jogging before anything happens to that

Please continue.

Bump

It's sad really. America has been experiencing biological warfare for a while now.

Rob Zombie would be disappointed.

Atleast she's doing something about it, unlike most fatties.

she burned like 10 calories doing that, shes got a long road ahead

I agree. I make fun of fatties that live in their bile. If they are trying I resist the urge to make fun.

>I put on my wizard hat and robes

continued...
>it gets worse
>not only is he eating other peoples meals
>this motherfucker is using his fingernails to just scape off the end of the cakes we give to people if its their birthday.
>the guys gets caught doing this admitts that he has been doing it for months.
>Asks for the book with the policies on trans people
>Reads everything he can sue the company over
>managers dont report it to the regional manager(managers are to afraid to fire him/her because of the potential law suits) Pretty much gets away with putting his fucking digusting fingernails in peoples cakes and rubs it in everyoens face that he got away with it.
>Literally does whatever the fuck he wants because management is to scared to fire him.

I really hope that one day he is laying in bed reflecting on life. Realise how much of a lazy fucking piece of fat shit he has been his whole life.
>leeching off of government aid, being rude, ect..
I hope realising that he was a major cunt his whole life will drive him to suicide.

All I see when I see this is her thighs/gunt making chub-rub yeasty foam in her beast gash.
You *know* her axe wound smells like armageddon under all that cattle.

frig off randy

Would bang

would love to see her running from ramsay boltons dogs

Wtf man.

at that point you've fucked up so bad it's gonna take surgery

maybe like a really disgusting version of goku and piccolos weight training

sssshhhhh, user. nobdy gives a fuck about the truth.
next you'll be telling us Boeing engines can't fly at the speed above sea level they said they did on 9/11.
tinfoil hat wearing freak.

/pugthread

it just looks like she slumped

is she melting?

I get it. Because shes a cow right?

rate my dick

Sup Forums post number filename

She looks like one of the weed commercial girls. Ya know the ones who got completely flattened because of weed. Yeah she looks like one of those blown up with an air pump

never let yourselves go guys.

She would be pretty cute if she wasn't the size of a continent. Damn what a waste

Op I work at a hospital.

Want motivation? Don't be so big that if you die, they have to call in extra help to move your body from the bed to the morgue stretcher. I'm talking 4+ people. And you need to spray the fuck out of the stretcher with windex to lube it up so you can slide it better.

Fucking shit pisses me off

I didn't know it was possible for feet and ankles to get so fat that they can grow a fat sheath that completely envelops the foot.