How do we increase immigration to Japan? They need more immigrants to raise their birth rates if they are to survive

How do we increase immigration to Japan? They need more immigrants to raise their birth rates if they are to survive.

They don't need foreigners
They just need to fuck and stop getting abortions.

Don't want them getting into the situation Europe is dealing with.

We don't

I think the Japanese should have a right to decide how they run their country themselves.

they are overpopulated as fuck, they'll be relatively fine, though their country is already completely fucked with debt.

I don't know how true this is, but I've come across a few stories talking about how Japanese men don't want to marry or have kids because of the strict laws in divorce and custody hammering men.

they don't need immigration

they should set up breeding grounds (for japs only) and massively increase the prices of condoms and contraception pills to japs above the age of 24.

Immigration doesn't really help to solve big demographic problems.

if we sabotage their toilet infrastructure we can flood them with millions upon millions of poos

Japanese only

what's with whole those westerners concern about our population and immigration thing

thats racist

The solution is to let all weeabos into japan and give them an asian gf. Isn't that right Davido-kun?

What Japan really need is more developed complex robots and they already good in this field.
I wish them luck. Bettter to fill your country with robots rather than blacks/muslims

It's globalist cucks who can't handle the fact that a country can be successful, wealthy and safer than Western countries despite not falling for the third world immigration meme.

In my opinion, i want weeaboos to move to japan
I welcome anyone who like japan
But i dont need immigrants whose purpose is just to live rich life

Your women need big western cock tbqf

start a civil war in china, spread info that japan open his borders for chinese refugees

>big western cock
but usually it's buried deeply in thick fat layer
also he comes with ugly belly and ass desu

It's globalist shills.

> what's with whole those westerners concern about our population and immigration thing

t. "English teacher" concerned about having too meat the bullies he fleed from

Economic sanctions unless they raise immigrant quotas

No they don't need it.

Fuck more, more babies, and relax the divorce laws (stop raping the men).

Sorted.

Why do you post the pic of that guy?

cucks

bringing niggers to japan feels as good as inviting a nigger in their bedroom to them

We're just offering our help.