What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?
Will an AR - 15 protect me from these things?

Ask Muslim terrorists who did using more antiquated weapons than a AR-15.

>implying goatherders havent been roflstomping us in the middle east for like 15 years with no assets.

Yeah, mayb- No. Not one bit

Don't relinquish your weapons.

Not really, they have had artillery pieces, missiles, tanks, armored vehicles, and even chemical weapons. Also, they lack something we have, morals.

No, not really. But why not go down swingin'?

Tell me how the Afghan war and Vietnam went again?

Something along the lines of under fed farmers 60s era Soviet fucked up the US, the most technologically advanced and highest funded military.

And we have something they dont, college educations...

this just fucking this all god damned day
/thread

AR15 Uses against pictured objects:
Drone:
Shoot transceivers.
Shoot pilots on base.
Shoot refueling truck drivers.

Apache:
Same.
Shit.
>minus transceivers

Tanks:
>implying the live in their tank
Wait for them to stick their fat head out when they're bored from three hours of nothing at a checkpoint.
>pop pop nigga

Missiles:
Shoot operators &/or at convoy resupplying the base.

Do you ignorant fucks think skynet runs all of our DOD toys?
Soft targets do.

100 million gun owners with a trillion rounds of ammo will certianly be effective.
Also, most soldiers won't do this to their families and friends.

implying the government would use them.
millennials, yes they are that stupid.

So much this. All that training and know how mean nothing when you caught with your pants down.

The thing is you have to look at it like this.
>No weapons subjugated by the higher powers with no course for redress.

>Weapons, forces a situation where military human beings must shoot and kill there own people and most likely won't.

Or in a case of home defence or active shooter situation, I have an AR the other guy has a hand gun.

Or in the case of invasion see Afghan posts.

this, the second the command to live fire on civilians there would be a military coop.

>there

>what is vietnam
>what is afghanistan
It's actually very possible

Not really a fair statement. We didn't know the terrain in Vietnam, but the locals did. an was pretty much the same where we weren't familiar with the land. If anything, you'd want to use the IRA as an example because they fought in land that the enemy knew the location well, and it was closer to what a revolution in the US would be than 'Nam or Afghanistan.

thanks
i've been trying forevers

>I have no real argument so im going to throw my toys out of the pram.

Right a AR-15 would be no defense against the military....of course the people in charge of deploying the military will not be in a tank. So they might be a little more worried than a Navy Seal

Yeah, all the operators are going to kill their familiy and friends. That makes total sense. No one at all will split off and support the rebels. No one will subvert from the inside in support of the rebels.

fucking idiot shill

>Be american
>Be paranoid about the government as a reason for your little dick to need "muh guns"

>Vietnam

Because the equipment and support they were getting form the soviets had absolutely nothing to do with it. Besides, the VC were willing to take as many casualties as they needed, most of the gun nuts over here would have shit themselves and surrendered within 15 minutes if they had to endure what they did.

>what is afghanistan

What is a U.S. strategy to get the shias and sunnis to exterminate each other to hamoer middle east oil production and keep China from getting their hands on it and surpassing us with their new resource base.

what are american based weapons factories?

probably not. you should probably just have zero defense instead. just lay down and submit instead of having some non-zero amount of self defense.

Not really
A lot of yankees would never be able to understand the terrain and locale of the south, and I guarantee only a handful of southerners would remain union loyal. You could imagine the trouble the military would have trying to navigate the swamps and backwoods?

actually the IRA new alot of the local area very well and used it to their advantage massively in IRA neighbourhoods, they had people well placed within locals, had shortcuts etc, so home turf is always a huge advantage, even against police from three neighbourhoods over.

The US military could never deploy home units against its own populous, maybe in town right next to military bases were families would comply to their own enlisted loved ones, but they couldnt use the national guard without rotating them all somewhere else.

>So bad it proves the other sides point and dosen't even realize it.

So you're saying that victory lies almost entirely within the conciseness of the military to not shoot their own people?

That's what prevents tyranny, public awareness and an unwillingness to just blindly obey orders. Your guns are a moot point.

see

You lost back when we both had muskets.

>implying implications
I literally just pointed out the spelling mistake, bud

I think a commercial airliner is way too expensive for the common folk.

but the size of the US is also a big deal, this place is huge and you can not cover enough ground without having exposed supply lines.

To come back to the OP point - I never saw any sense in comparing a weapon using .223 Remington to anything else than a bucket of shit

>Will an AR - 15 protect me from these things?

I think you're only proving that the dudebro argument is valid. If the purpose of an armed citizenry and a well-organized militia is to prevent fascist uprisings the citizens should be armed appropriate to defend themselves against military forces.

AR-15 is strictly anti-personnel.

For anti-equipment you'll obviously need heavier weapons with incendiary rounds. Pic related.

>implying you would even get near military personnel operating these systems.
Face it user. Civilians only have access to semi auto weaponry. No military grade weapons, explosives or vehicles. No support and logistics to supply men with food, water and ammo.
If civil war happened here the military would steam roll the rebels and it would take less than a fortnight.

>tfw youre a refueling truck driver
oh fuck

SURE FAGGOT. THEY WOULD BOMB THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF THOSE FATASSES. 2 DAYS OF BOMBING AND NO MCDONALDS AND THEY WILL BE SUCKING UNION COCK....AGAIN

government has all that vs a handfull of shitty hajis in iraq and they seem to be holding their own just fine

VIETNAM

Farmers with shitty guns and huerrila warfare > military technology

Kill the pilots
Kill the drone controllers
Destroy radio and cell towers, blocking local communication.

They wont use either of those. the G8 wouldnt allow it, and would retaliate on our side.

>What is a tinfoil hat.

Soviets helped the NVA greatly but China helped more, even so things like And/type 56 that levelled the playing field and forced the US weren't abundant till late war, people forget Vietnam lasted decades and that the majority of north Vietnamese fighters were doing so with machetes, old French weapons, shotguns, bolt actions (guerilla forces) and shitty WW2/Korean war stock.

Also this thread is about having an a AR so your point is moot as US citizens are as well armed as the populous of either of those wars.

Better than nothing.

>implying you have the skills to recon, infiltrate, and accomplish all those objectives you just listed
>implying a tank operator wouldn't just go back to base
>implying you'd even breach the perimeter of a respectable base
top trell

see

Who do shias hate more than anyone else?

Sunnis

Who do Persians hate more than anyone else?

Arabs

Who makes up the bulk of the insurgency in Iraq?

Sunni Arabs

Who makes up the bulk of the insurgency in Afghanistan?

Again, Sunnis.

What Persian Shia country is in a pincer grip in between them?

Yeah, exactly.

this
also this
source: currently a military member

at least half the military would defect.

>implying that much of the population own or even know how to operate a gun and that many ammo
>implying women and children wouldn't just run to the mountains

girl name?

Hunters with sniper rifles in the 10's of millions.

>too expensive
You can buy domestic flight tickets for less than $400 to anywhere in USA

>Implying the government would have total control over the military

>Implying rag heads do
>What's the body count in Afghanistan and Iraq again?

Have you ever watched videos of a serious tactical gun faggot on YouTube? They go on training weekends and half have served/have combat experience.

>implying NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE MILITARY, will not belive in fighting for their cause.
>implying they cant fuck up shit GLOBALLY with a few key commands

No it won't Protect you from these things. It will, however, allow you to puncture the skull of fascists and other tyrannical oppressors, from really far away.

All armored vehicle have a small weak spot. Aim for the small unarmored square, hit it about 3 times and that thing will fall and leave behind some awesome new weapon that will inevitably be the only thing the next boss will be weak to

Why would they run to the mountains? That is where the prviledged military and family hide out in the nuclear bunkers.
>norad

Don't forget the box cutter and flight training.

A) The last country they were fighting against was France, and not only that post-ww2-entire-country-in-ruins-and-can-no-longer-afford-to-keep-a-prenesce-in-their-colonies-France.

B)It came right around the same time as US forces rolled in.

C)They were willing to let a sizeable chunk of their population die in order to achieve that. There isn't any organization within the US that would be willing to suffer like they did.

if shit went off and every man in every state took up arms, the military would be screwed. Thats why they bait fools in in small numbers and then arrest/kill them like in Oregon.

>opium farmers with hand me down AK's in afghanistan
>poor vietnamese with SKS's
vs the US gov't
Huh. Didn't work out too well.

that no one cared about? what a condescending basement dweller.

Used in conjunction with the AR-15's of other brave and freedom-loving patriots? Absolutely.

Would you like to know more?

armed households to unarmed is about 1:3

Oh yeah. 2.99 box cutter and Microsoft flight simulator off TPB

You anti gun gags are so fucking funny. "Oooh, a scary looking gun" "you neckbeards wouldn't stand a chance against a government army" "Your so fat you can't run" lolololololol

Guerilla warfare is where it's at bitches. Without clearly defined targets, the machines would be useless unless you carpet.bomb an entire area. So in fact it would be rather easy to fight a pro army with citizens, so long as citizens have roughly the same armament as soldiers. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, shall I go on cucked bitches? Go to /k/ and LURK.

idiot op thinks ARs will be aimed at tanks

This nigga know how to Guerilla.

Guys, if it ever comes to pass that we free U.S. Citizens need to start fighting our own Gov, can we all agree to call our selves Gorillas instead?

I just really want the meme to come true.

>powergrid
>mfw 75% of powergrid is running on baud/dialup connections.
>mfw it has no protective means
>mfw you can hack the powergrid with a toaster
>mfw this has already happened
>chinamen powerpowered generator to maximum and it blew up

>implying you know what "roflstomping" even means

>protip: you don't

Implying the gov't doesn't have way more of such individuals and equipment.

this is very important, logistics are not to be fucked with. Also, size of military vs size of rednecks with guns (consider military deserters etc, who will probably train their friends). Homemade stuffs, sheer numbers, and of course the capitol is literally surrounded by civs (potential soldiers, with some guns and training). Unless the govt flees to another country, they are not safe anywhere, except maybe NORAD or something. All this being said, this is all fanatic fantasy. Its not that I dont believe that there are sheisty govt officials pushing for big brother, but I think that there are more pushing against it, even if it is not their choice (i.e. puppet republican party)

except that 60% of the men are overweight or obese, and 90 percent of them are pussies (including you)

They have "morale" not morals.

Funny how the US military actually has a very poor track record against armed civilian populations.

This is the sort of argument that only flies on a soundbite driven cult of groupthinkers. If the government ever brought the military to bear on the US population, it would be an absolute fucking nightmare for the military.

Sending forces against the population from which they were recruited is possibly one of the biggest mistakes in the long history of warfare. Not only would you deal with obvious morale issues and mass defections, but your enemy has no supply lines, a terrain advantage, and blends in with civilians.

Seriously, use your fucking heads and stop falling for these ridiculous facebook shares from Bernie Sanders zealots and europhiles.

Yeah totally, conscript teenagers to replace those battle trained freedom fighter, definatly a good idea!!!!>!#@$#!@!!!!

except those people had literally nothing to live for, happily accepted the first-hand horrors of war, and were hard as fuck

dont pretend for a second that a soft ass ameircan in 2016 has the same kind of outlook that these people do.

leftist shill

"argue within my arbitrary conditions :^)" Get that leftist shit out of here.

Nukes would have prevented the problem. but oh no the USA Global MIlitary cant do the bad thing cause the tea drinking faggots think its wrong

Fuck you and your hitler dubs facist. I'm a member of the Armed Left, and don't you fucking forget we exist.

Also

>Still not acknowledging the massive amount of support they received from the outside.

You people realize that they had these in addition to their ak's right?

hey, I'm not saying I'm Rambo. I'm saying the numbers favor us. Also the military would have massive desertion and soldiers would flat not obey orders because they have a directive to not obey any unlawful order. I think its a non issue but as I said if everyone picked up guns and started taking shit over the military would have its hands full.

They don't. You don't seem to understand that the government is a subset of the population. There are millions more gun owners in this country than there are soldiers.

>the second the command to live fire on civilians there would be a military coop.
>military coop
>coop

kek

Also I doubt it. Some soldiers might have a moral issue with it but most will be deployed well away from where they signed up, get spoonfed some shit they want to hear ("these domestic terrorists are x group you disagree with") and they'll have a jolly old time gunning down people they're told hate America and hate them.

Not to mention they won't be told "just go nuts, gun down civvies, aim for the women and children they're good sport." They'll be told there are some militant nutjobs trying to overthrow society and install some fascist government or some shit, and that those militant nutjobs need to be stopped. Bonus points if they're told their way of life is threatened and that the people who joined the military - and their families - will be the first to go in this horrible new world order. Revolutions and civil wars are basically never "The people vs the government" in a clean split. There will be average joes who side with the government and soldiers who side with the revolutionaries. It'd be a mess. There's a reason that political internal civil wars are so fucking bloody, people are vicious cunts given the right motivation.

I am willing to actually admit that i love.guns because of the mechanical design and on the flip side i just lile knowing that this object that i hold in my hands can take or save a human life. Super power trip.
Only mentally retarded dude bros actually believe "i need muh guns because government " but we all say it because we are autistic and think its a good excuse.
Now can we plz end this stupid shit about why we should be allowed to have guns?
For the same reason i want a blowjob, i like them and i will kill you if u stop me from getting one.

Funny thing about actual oppression user? It makes hard people really fucking fast.

>checked
Also if there was civil war wouldn't some of the bases rebel as well? Especially the ones close to towns

How of them are there? Are they a significant amount of people, that could oppose the US forces?

US isn't north korea. We're implying a scenario here, which implyes that the US goverment manages, or hase resonable support in their endeavour to go against their citizens. Clearly, in the real world, as many have said before me, any such sudden explosive action would be met with NEGATIVE response from EVERYONE (or at least the 99.999999%)

Yes, your basketweaving degree from dickhead state university will count for a lot in this particular, or any particular, life & death situation

Problem is CRIMES committed with a gun.
These CRIMES are already against the law. Ya know, some of that legislation ya lefties want more of, as a solution.

How bout, stiff ass, hard ass, no sweetness tough prison time for any crime committed with a gun. Put em away, or death penalty. No talking time sentenced down. Be hard, let it be known.

No it wont. But I was at the mall and Nancy Pelosi got out of a limo with only two security.

She was about 20 yards away all their backs turned to me.

Would of been so easy to kill the traitor cunt and drive off.

You see they think the are better than you, so force them to never come out of their ivory towers.

Then we burn the fuckers down.

You're making the mistake of thinking that it'd be Connor from Vermont and not Cletus from Alabama.
There are rednecks used to living in miserable squalor.

mother fucker, do you think for a second you're as hard as some taliban mother fucker who grew up eating rocks, saw everyone he loved killed, and who's idea of luxury is fucking a goat.

nevermind that in order for these people to acheive their limited successes over the us military, they had to literally give up everything, i.e their communities, their houses their families their livelihoods were all destroyed. They are literally the most dangerous types of people on the planet, because they have nothing to live for. Total death drive.

Are you prepared to strap an old russian land mine to your chest and dive under a humvee? I'm guessing your dumbass probably wouldn't even be able to live without applebees.

Excellent contribution there, fucko