Hey Sup Forums, I'm about to go over to a friends house to smoke some weed. This is my first time

Hey Sup Forums, I'm about to go over to a friends house to smoke some weed. This is my first time.

I get really bad anxiety when I'm around people I don't know so well, but I want this person to like me and think I'm chill. (possibly looking to buy)

How to act/ what to say? I'm pretty nervous guys. Also general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohyfNPKW16g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i remember you from last ngiht

Just have fun, and don't be too loud

play this kinda music
youtube.com/watch?v=ohyfNPKW16g

Just sit there and smoke with them. It's going to be awkward, there's going to be times where you're both just quiet and staring down at your phones and not saying anything. If it's a friend, just talk about the usual shit you always do and if you want to buy some, just ask whoever has it, "Hey man, that was some good shit, mind if I get a sack?" Why is this a difficult concept?

>first time
>I get anxiety
>I'm nervous

Kek, have fun embarrassing yourself

dont worry about it unless u smoke cigarettes ull prolly not feel it anyways, just chill out and remember its fucking weed nothing can go physically wrong

get baked and have a laugh its that easy

Yeah you're fucked op. Do that shit at home a few times so you can see if you like it

Yeah besides the paranoia it's ez

Just go smoke and then say damn my nigga that was bom let me get sum of dat loud

sometimes when you smoke the high doesnt ever go away, that's why people get used to it, so when you're smoking just remember the perception is now permanent

its not that bad you just gotta feel commutable around them

Bring a blunt to break the ice. Make sure you also show up with your dick out

>Hey man, that was some good shit, mind if I get a sack?

Nah I wasn't on last night.

Take small hits, maybe a small breath of air between two small ones to make it smoother in your lungs, and remember to breathe it all the way in after you toke.

As far as how to act goes, just relax and talk about whatever he brings up. Stoners are generally not gonna make a big deal out of anything, so it's not like much could go wrong. Maybe put on some music you like that you want to show to him if you run out of things to say.

>mfw there's nothing wrong with that

The good news: Marijuana can help social anxiety.

The bad news: Marijuana can cause paranoia.

So, during that brief period before you freak out score the weed.

tell him his weed is shit and its lucky you only provide the dankest, stickiest, kushy sensi.

> You're now the man who holds the faggity ass clique together, superior.

>>Kek, have fun embarrassing yourself

I'm going to fucking kill myself

Tell everyone it's your first time before hand. Also make sure you bring an epipen just in case you feel like you're going to pass out. It'd be smart to bring a helmet too for the drive home.

Godspeed, soldier

>to smoke some weed. This is my first time.

Take ONE good deep toke and enjoy the experience. Do not use any more than that. Do you understand?

Yeah I smoke cigs, I've been wanting to try weed for a while though

6 year smoker only found weed has made my anxiety worse while I'm high unless I'm with super close trustworthy people

Repeat this phrase until you can say it stoned.

"That shit is fire, bro. Let me score a pound of that dank."

One good toke should provide more than enough for the first timer.

You're in for a hellish experience if you do more than that. Remember I told you this.

This actually made me feel better

LoL!!!

Just chill and be yourself. If you start to feel nervous or anxious just take your mind off of it. Lose your self in your phone or just jam out to the music. The more you focus on being high the more anxious you will get. Just relax and have a good time.

i was the same youll be fine

> This
I look out my window at every car and person who walks by.

agree

Don't have a heart attack, and make sure you don't forget to breathe.

im baked as we shitpost

oh thats sweet, ur gucci then if you already know what its like to smoke and then feel a hit, but these guys are right about wether u enjoy it with random mates and your real mates/alone, usually doing what u want to do or being with friends with the same humour is best so ur not wasting moneyzzz gl have fun bru

Ask him for snozzberry kush haze. That shit is the dankest of the dank.

Are you from GTA?

Only a single toke the first time (maybe two the next time to see how it makes you feel)

Only a single toke the first time (maybe two the next time to see how it makes you feel)

off by one and no

Yes, that guy

Take some phenibut

What type of piece are you using to smoke? Also, don't say "Im so high dude" or "wow im so faded" just keep it chill. Just display genuine interest in what your friends are talking about and they will enjoy your company :)

You'll probably get anxious and be weird and quiet, but that's cool. Don't just freak out and suddenly leave and you'll be fine...

Pretty sure we'll just smoke a blunt

kek

this guy is right. ONE TOKE. don't worry about being a pussy. shit is strong nowadays.

Just put on some music or some shit on TV. Chances are you'll go too far and put yourself out for the night, so just sit around watching TV and enjoy it.

Just tell them you haven't smoked before. People can be really chill about that sort of thing. Theyll help you out and teach you how to use a bowl and shit, it's all good. The only advice I have is to not constantly talk about what you are feeling, unless everyone else is. Internalize that shit, and make sure to take it slow. You can always smoke more, but never less. It's perfectly fine to not get super stoned. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. I would suggest smoking a small bowl and then waiting, or take about 4 good hits off a joint until you feel something. It will kick in after about five to twenty minutes, and a small dose will make your vision get a bit "laggy" and you should feel like you're snuggled up in a blanket a bit behind yourself; you'll understand what I mean.

Also, because you will cough hard, make sure to take in some air wile you're hitting to reduce the discomfort, and DO NOT cough back into whatever you're smoking. That's how weed gets wasted, and carpets get little black spots.

Um what? I've smoked a decent amount of kush in my day, and taken LSD and other shit lile Vyvanse recreationally. The highs can and do go away. People get used to shit because they build up tolerances and, well, get fucking used to it. I hope you're bait.

I say go for it and get super stoned. It's only weed, and you want your first time to be awesome.

If you get paranoid the first time, just keep smoking until you're good.

Thanks, user.

>started about 5pm
>took about 6-7 hits
>threw up about 40 minutes into it.
>could barely walk
>paranoidasfuck.gif
>certainly could not go home for a long long time
>slept in my car until i could drive at about 3am.

I just kept thinking 'why did I do so much?'

Remember if you cough don't do it in or in front of the bowl you will blow the weed out and be hated

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

You're probably going to end up in some seinfeldian string of events and burn their house down.

If you're already an anxious person, this might not be a good experience for you. Is suggest trying it with close friends. If you're anxious around new people, trying a drug for the first time with strangers might not be a good idea.

You're welcome homes.

>took about 6-7 hits
>so much

You don't sound like you know your limits

>replying to obvious bait
>I hope you're bait.

you pulled whitey

This all the way. Smoking with them can only make it less awkward. Just try to have a good time!

It was my first time. I didn't know it was so strong. I was so fucked up and was thinking any minute now the cops are going to come and start asking me questions.

Don't smoke with people you don't know. I can't be around other people when I'm high, it makes me anxious. I usually chill at home and watch cartoons and listen to music. I was dating a girl that loved to do the same thing. good times.

>you pulled whitey

Had to look that up. I'm happy to be a lightweight. I'd rather be a lightweight than someone who needs a couple of joints just to feel something.

>Not understanding of combatting false information regardless to whether it's bait or not, because we can't get things like sarcasm very well in a text based medium.

Do you get deeply stoned, like "barely walking, room twirling, so heavy you can't move in your chair", kind of stoned? or something more or less?

Getting fucked up with strangers the very first time seems foolish.

hey man I'm %100 for weed and being a stoner but don't do it if you're just trying to make people think you're cool
But hey Beach weather is finally here gonna go do a beach n' blaze sometime soon!

This is good advice. Peer pressure is a bitch. This is how black people become niggers, is through peer pressure.

yeah don't listen to this fucker, he's just a summerfag wanna be troll

Having a good time while smoking pot largely depends on feeling comfortable in your environment. Noobs tend to get paranoid easier, and to hurt their throat/lungs. If you're getting paranoid (about people, noises, your body, anything), remind yourself that you're just stoned and try to enjoy the other aspects. Make sure to have something to drink around.

As for feeling embarrassed - don't. People get stupid when they're high. Even if you get teased, no one will really judge you harshly as long as you stay calm.

Tell that nigger you need a pound you will be all set

Do you think the weed causes paranoia or would that go away if you didn't have to worry about getting caught?

It also depends on how mature the plants/buds are when they're picked. Immature buds cause more anxious/paranoid feeling.

The shit that is grown today is multiple times stronger than the shit from 30 years ago.

I can tell you from experience that the paranoia can apply to almost anything, including conspiracy theories. My friend mostly gets paranoid about his body. I tend to get paranoid about what people might be thinking.

>when you think there's nothing wrong with that

Most people who buy / sell drugs like to be very straightforward about their dealings. They don't like a lot of mucking around. My advice is to wait until everybody is good and high and then say, in a loud and clear voice, "Pardon me soul brother, but I would like to purchase vast amounts of marijuana from you, now and in the future." You'll be "one of the guys" in no time

Absolutely this, don't try and impress with some heavy smoking user. Just have a toke or two, let it mellow out. First time smoking weed can knock you for six and you won't expect it. If the people you meet are chill, they'll know this. Otherwise, they're assholes and not worth hanging with anyway.

No, it's been confirmed. Your perception changes permanently.
Sounds like something someone would say who has their perception permanently altered. Sucks to be you.

There is a blurry wide line between the weed making you concentrate more (say as to learn a new skill or enjoy a good book, or movie), and extreme fucking paranoia. Each is a graduation step further.

Feeling secure in your environment can help reduce actual paranoia, but it won't stop paranoid thoughts from popping up in your head still.

I personally decode entire conspiracies against me on my slightly paranoid times kek

Best advice - Don't fucking think of anything just go at the time you are supposed to go. Let shit unravel naturally and you will just know what to do/what to say in the situation when it happens. Grow a pair and just take whatever comes your way PUSSY.

>Your perception changes permanently
Literally the opposite has been confirmed through many scientific studies. The effects wear off after two weeks, and they're mild to unnoticeable. Only smoking every day for years has been shown to have a permanent effect on the brain.

Yo man lemme get ya finest sack!that last sack was heady brahh.

This is actually true, sounds like bait but it isn't.

"a growing number of studies in humans indicate that marijuana exposure during development can cause long-term or possibly permanent changes in the brain"

>Not having a face
>Not knowing there is something wrong with that

Be careful. You don't want to overdose

ok, listen to me carfully op...

smoke 2-3 puffs. no more.
do not drink.

do this, you will get a light buzz, talk about random shit and watch funny stuff. maybe go for a walk.

do this and have a good time. smoke too much and its the worst feeling ever.

sauce: been taking tons of drugs for the past 8 years.

>Impying OP is 25 or over
>Implying smoking under that age doesn't effect the brain at all permanently.

>during development
>can
I can buy this. That's why I started when I was 25.

"during development"
Yeah, we aren't 15 you fucking idiot.

Grow a pair and just take whatever comes your way PUSSY.

As though smoking weed heavily is an act that tough people do

Don't listen to this type of logic. When people get stoned it has nothing to do with how tough you are, or whether or not you have big balls.

You're either an experienced user or a burnout, or new, or somewhere in between.

That makes sense. I generally have increased concentration when I smoke but I don't get paranoid. I suppose they're two sides of the same coin.

fucking kek

Wrong, your science is outdated most likely derived from the Harvard Medical Study of 2011 where a large population of marijuana smokers were compared with developmental effects on rats. Recent studies, most notable from Oxford dispute these results.

>smoke 2-3 puffs. no more.
>do not drink.

2 or 3 good deep puffs of this stuff they have today can fuck him up too much. I still stand behind ONE good hit. Wait for 20-30 minutes to see how it does. Don't listen to anyone else's pressure to do more before then.

There's that in development thing again.
I'm talking about my peers, adults - and I'm referencing studies within the past couple years, mostly dealing with the addictive nature of marijuana, but also the permanent effects on the brain.

Yes. I used to do ONE hit of Thai stick before keyboard class. I broke the 30 wpm wall I was stuck at in NO time. Within a week or so, i hit 65 wpm, then 80wpm.

I just needed to relax and let my fingers do the typing. Pot helped me.

yeah, i mean small puffs, not deep inhales. first time if you take big hits your going to cough, which is unpleasant.

also, op.... start breathing in from your mouth, then put whatever your smoking from to your lips... i know it sounds stupid, but most people dont inhale the first few times.

Grow a pair and just take whatever comes your way PUSSY.

Does not mean

Stop being PUSSY and smoke some weed

I meant stop being a pussy about life situations in general.

Get off this website you dumb fag nobody likes you.

You do realize the brain doesn't stop developing until mid-thirties you neck beard. Learn something before you talk shit or I'll cock slap you back down like the bitch you are.