That feel when going to have to pay income tax for the first time this year

>That feel when going to have to pay income tax for the first time this year

IT'S NOT FAIR

iktfb

it feels bad

What about not paying?

Then you have to pay it all plus penalties when they audit you.

>tfw tax is taken out of your pay automatically so you never see 1/3 of your wage

taxes are a bad feel in general

bump

>not handing over 40% of what you produce to the government in exchange of nothing
got on my level seriously

You could have prevented this.

I truly have no clue how the Canadian tax system functions, but is there no way to claim anything and get money back?

I can claim some travel for work and get over 2k back in just travel expenses. Add in some other odds and ends and I get between 3-4k back every year.

>he is not self employed

Bwahahahahahah

You still have to pay taxes. Even higher than if you were employed. Plus you also don't get health insurance, so ha-ha.

I don't really have very many deductions.

It's mostly for like people with children and charitable donations and shit

bump

That is what makes up a lot of U.S. ones. Having kids grants you big returns.

Last year I said fuck it and paid $150 to have an accountant do my taxes, but he got me back 3.2k so it was 150 well spent. Doing it on my own and missing deductions would have only gotten me around 1.3k from looking back 2 years.

Do you not use turbotax or whatever?

Tbh accountants are a waste unless you got way too much shit to keep track of.

Bumpo

t.i.t

What does it mean

what do you make?

Shitty threads on Sup Forums

Anyone else not mind paying taxes? I don't have to pay *that* much and I get to live in the country with one of the highest standards of living instead of Somalia.

Still too much for what you get imo

Fuck me

>taxes
rofl

GO FUCK YOURSELF

>pay shitload of taxes
>Get no free healthcare
>Government waste it on some stupid project like training bees to intercept missiles

Id rather spend it on that than refugees.