Girlfriend's friend invited herself and her boyfriend over to smoke weed...

Girlfriend's friend invited herself and her boyfriend over to smoke weed. I don't want to have anything to do with this; what's the fastest, easiest way I can end it all before this happens?

wait... your girlfriend's....boyfriend? are you a faggot or something?

Not be a faggot and smoke with them
Try an hero otherwise

Smoke everything you have right now. Make them buy more, smoke thier weed, profit.

Tell Girlfriends friend to uninvite herself

This is a turn 360 and walk way comment right?

Charge them for the weed

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Shit your pants
I promise you the whole thing will end faster than your mind will be able to process the series of events that will unfold.

I'm glad people smoke weed, made finding good jobs easier for people like me

Shit your pants

Step one is to post on Sup Forums

Jump in the shower, long enough to get fairly drenched. Walk out to where they are naked and start blow drying your junk. Refuse to acknowledge that this is in any way strange or against social norms.

Spike their drinks and have a ffm 3 way

Is it your place? Your gf's place? Both your place?

he means his girlfriend's friend and her girlfriend's friend's boyfriend. read it again i thought this was a cuckpost at first too.

Did they invite themselves over to smoke your pot?

It's not like they're shooting heroin, it's just weed you nerd

I was in the middle of getting mind-blowing head and then this chick calls and ruins everything saying she's already outside. My gf is a newly born slut though so I'm being reimbursed for this bullshit later.

If they don't smoke weed, maybe they don't want that shit permeating their abode. Weed does smell like shit if you don't smoke it

I hate when people show up unannounced, it pisses me the fuck off.