Hello Sup Forums!

Hello Sup Forums!

I've been here for a couple of months and would like to just give everyone a compliment. I've met many people on here and r9k and honestly besides all the racicts everyone here is actually cool. Many people give Sup Forums a bad reputation and say its just a bunch of neckbeards but once you stick around for a while you see how it is, a community of people just having fun and living life. I wish I came here earlier but I'm still glad to be here.

Sincerely, user

fuck off nigger

>I'm trying not to be negative
Stop it user

shut up nerd ill freakin beet u up

We r all faggots
We,ve always been faggots

>we r all
Its a community of faggots :)

Anhero

>ifunny watermark
kys faggot

Sorry this pic was from my Newfag days, don't be a drag.

  ▲
▲ ▲

>  ▲
>▲ ▲

>from my newfag days
>implying that's not right now
Fucking faggot uninstall life.

Fuck off user

>r9k
Kill yourself

>that was from my newfag days
>I've been here for a couple of months

Are you retarded? Summer needs to end

Fuck yourself newfag an hero and livestream it.
YOU DUN GOOFED!
   ▲
▼   ▼
▲   ▲
   ▼

OP here
Fuck y'all

topkek

hny i fuckd ur mom last night AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHA! XXCXFXDXXDXDXFFXXFXFDZXRFDTGDBGKIN RDOFij oisrjmdiogjm odersigt joifrjkghymjpeidoswjgyitkopmd

Annnnnnd I'm out.

do it faggot

When in reality, none of them are poisoned, but I poisoned your last meal so you think the M&Ms are what is killing you.

>formatting
>acronyms
>nigger
>open new tab
>crop ifunny memes
>welcome now you will never leave
>Lurk more

bitch nigger fuck off

No problem. Enjoy yourself user.

t. machmood.

Moot lied to us. The traffic does increase.

stfu newfag

>I-I-I-I was only pretending to have down's syndrome!

Stop looking for acceptance faggot, everyone on Sup Forums hates everyone else, they only community derives from our shared contempt of despising the world even more. Go suck a giant cream filled cock and hug yourself in the dark.

Hating niggers is the correct belief, open yourself to the truth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>(You)

Sorry to break it to you faggot

You have exactly 1 minute to declare other wise for ever let it be know that you have not lurk't enough.

Thought this would 404 already
Holy shit Sup Forums is filled with assholes

Oh god... so true

I was in a good mood user

Maybe it seems like that to a newfaggot, but you will know if you stick around

Honestly all the replies make me lose faith in Sup Forums

Your reply said everything I needed to know

>lurk moar

I was honest

Coming from a faggot that gets all he's memes from 9fag just shops out the water mark

I just want a hug, user.

> testing test 1 1 2 mom's spaghetti

>> anus penatrator here testing the validity of Sup Forums's people

He’s nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs

That's nice OP, good to see some positivity ever once in a while.

Your right :) there some good persons outside.. but i think also a lot of retards..