Sup Forums confessions

the shutdown of What.CD made me happy

i find japanese music annoying as fuck, only band i kinda like is boris

this is a fundamentally absurd opinion

anyway my confession is that i can't really into electronic music unless it's ambient in some capacity, which is an equally absurd opinion i suppose

The first record I ever bought was Goblin by Tyler, The Creator.I still own it.

I listen to music on shuffle and delete songs I don't care for, often on first listen.

essentials charts are cancer and i disagree strongly with the attitude people here have towards music

Holy shit, that's like sacrilege.

Mine was a CD of Viva la Vida and I too still own it.

pleb.you don't always form a connection with a song on first listen.

so many of my favorite songs and artists are things that at the first or 10th listen didn't click with me but are now all time favorites.

You're a rascal with no respect for FLACs. No respect for anything, but your precious mp3s.

But why?

Oftentimes, my favorite songs on an album are ones that take me a few listens before I really get them.

I'm musically experienced enough to know when there's no chance of a song growing on me.

>I'm musically experienced enough to know...

>musically experienced enough to...

No, shut the fuck up, even if you've been listening to music for 50 years its still impossible to fully get everything out of some songs on the first listen, so deleting them is idiotic.

>know when there's no chance of a song growing on me.

>to fully get everything out of some songs on the first listen

I often listen to music solely based on what I think will look best on my last.fm/chart

Confession, I think people like you are worthless

Dumb

Just because you couldn't pass the quiz doesn't mean what.cd was useless to you. Once shit was uploaded there, it would leak to more accessible places for the plebs like you to scavenge.

I dropped last.fm once they started prompting me to whitelist them on my adblocker every time I go to their site.

Oh shit me too

I never got that message. Download uBlock Origin, a script and ad blocker.

you're only hurting yourself

I'm listening to an album on spotify right now.

I enjoy post-reunion Fall Out Boy.

And open up a private server to block all incoming detections of adblocker software of web-embedded programs.

Then call the owner of Last.fm personally and attempt to persuade him into investing in your fraudulent business, which you have to first register as limited liability corporation. Then funnel his funds into an offshore bank account in Panama.

Now, you have to continue to convince him to invest, whatever the measures are. I suggest flying out to London and begin to blackmail him.

Those funds that amalgamate in the offshore account will then be used to personally purchase the company from CBS.

All the while you have been colluding in Stockholm with Daniel Ek, who owns Spotify, in which you will have Spotify quickly "purchase" Last.fm from you and integrate it into the Spotify service.

It will still be available at the Last.fm domain but will be overhauled in design and functionality. It will be the best version you have ever seen. However, what gets at the heart of this is that there will no longer be advertisements on the website. No adlock, uBlock Origin, script, etc will be needed.

You will have truly succeeded in removing ads from the website and in the process of doing so will have saved the site from an inevitable demise.

Or you could just find a workaround with an adblocker.