Hey Sup Forums, I want to build the ultimate gaming PC. I don't care about the price. Money is no object here...

Hey Sup Forums, I want to build the ultimate gaming PC. I don't care about the price. Money is no object here. I'm talking about overkill.

For example 128 gigs of ram.
Fucking, 30 processor.
Run graphics at ultra high settings in 16K resolution.
2000 terabytes of storage because gigabytes aren't enough these days when it comes to storage size.

What would i need to call it serious overkill that will last me decades

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/tyHRGf
secure.newegg.com/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?Submit=view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga nothing gonna last you more than 5-7 years at the rate tech is going

No gpu will last decades. You will have to at least upgrade gpu every couple of years to remain at ultra high settings on all games

This

FPS kyle?

One word. Alienware. Thank me later bro

what the fuck. No fuck this guy. just learn by guides. get the 1080 gpu and get the newest Intel processor. then get all the storage you want and the rest is easy. motherboards dont really matter unless you want like 1000 gigs of ram with fucking 50 ram slots on top and on bottom or someshit. everything else should be pretty simple. but no fuck this guy because alienware just makes huge profit just because of a fucking sticker

bump for potential fps russia

Listen Sup Forumsros, I'm talking having as many GPU's, whatever it needs, to make sure its powerful enough to have lasted me long enough without having to worry about it. Just fucking serious overkill that no other man can compete

>niggas who don't know what they talking about

Listen bruhbruh Alienware got the best shit, it's expensive because it's the most powerful shit. Mute these hates bro. That nigga probably got a fucking dell hahaha. Listen if you see that ayy lmao logo you good

Ask to the NASA

That's really not at all how computers work.... SLI/crossfire doesn't even work in all games so you can shove as many gpu's as you want in there it won't matter.

>4 Titan blacks
>updates Facebook allday everyday

Pre built sucks
Same specs are cheaper if you buy the parts
You pay for the alienware case more than you pay for the parts

>get the 1080
Jesus kys
The r400 is going to literally nuke out out the water.

I'm not the same guy as , but OP you should strongly consider building it yourself. Forget Alienware and other pre-builds that are outrageously expensive. I get what you mean about money not being an issue, but there's no sense in throwing money at a brand when you can save by doing it yourself. Building it yourself is very enjoyable and you can get to know the ins and outs of PC construction so you can troubleshoot issues if they arise instead of sending it back to Alienware or whoever at a huge cost. Also, you have complete control over customization and upgrades. DIY is where it's at.

lol

this guy knows what im talking about.

obvious troll is obvious

no.
my bad this guy was right

i was talking about this guy >

I thought that was a picture of my gaming set up

hey I have the same mouse. it's the CM devastator mouse and keyboard combo but I have the blue one.

and it's only like $30 for both.

>last me decades

Nothing, just buy new cards every few years like everyone else.

op ill suggest you the most expensive build. one sec. keep the thread bumped. and is this fps kyle? because i swear i heard the exact same thing on his podcast. said in the exact words

Most powerful pc available bro. I know because my cousin just got one from his dad. It's got everything Blu-ray tons of storage, eye melting graphics. He mods skyrim professionally so he needs the power. I really just play civ so I'm good with my gateway. It's a beast of you really got the dough

Fuck you OP and the rest of you nigger faggots.

I have this as well. Only in green which matches my PC fans. I really like it!

Nice company computer faggot, where do you work.

Is this 2006?

Here you go my friend
pcpartpicker.com/list/tyHRGf

>Talking shit about Dell
>Dell owns Alienware

Sasha dumbass

Who the fuck is fps kyle?

I want more overkill than that

>alienware
>probably got a fucking dell

This must be bait

what type of OS is that kek

Okay user fuck all these other plebs, I know wat you need. You are going to want 4x AMD FirePro W9100, they are $3,000 each but have 16GB vram, so if you buy 4 and put them in crossfire, that means 64GB of VRAM. You could run maximum settings on any game @ 32k resolution for like the next 10 years. Then you will want to run a dual-CPU motherboard, you can pair 2 CPUs if you buy a motherboard that has 2 CPU sockets. So for that I would recommend a server board, like an ATX Xeon, then put 2 I7s in it so you will have 16 cores. For RAM obv. you could go with 128 but why stop at 128 when you could go with with 264? For that you will want to look into workstation RAM sticks, they start at around $2,000 per stick but definitely worth it.

We can go deeper.
We can find enlightenment

NSA Faggoty departament. I monitor threads like this and save them just in case someone will choke on bait that gayness of OP sprouts in its madness.

Pic of our brand new technology known as "Bend over just like your mom do" inspired by one of Anons from /s4s/ board.

That dollarstore mouse?

Just grab one of the new intel 6 cores, 2 GTX 1080s, 64gb of ram, whatever size SSDs you want, whatever mobo you want as long as its compatible. Pretty much all of the rest of the machine is personal taste, have fun.

just get PS4. it's as powerful as any computer

>128 GB of RAM
>30 processors
>16K resolution
>2000 TB of storage
Do you also want to build it in the arctic so it doesn't overheat? Ask Sup Forums about buying a new MacBook, you tech illiterate summerfag.

cooler master, 35 euro with keyboard

post another speccy screenshot with timestamp

here ya go op. the most badass PC build just for you. The only thing that is wrong with it is you have to leave it on ALL day. it has to be 24 hours of constant running. because the parts are so used to running all the time when you turn it off they slow down. so always make sure its running

These two anons get it, everyone else in this thread are poor basement dwellers scraping by on yesteryear's technology.

heres the link

secure.newegg.com/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?Submit=view

You have to be kidding me...

Vram doesn't work like that nigga. Not gonna read the rest cause you don't know your shit or this is bait

You should of known it was bait as soon as you saw AMD in a thread that's suppose to be about high end computing.

I have Alienware. It's legit op. Just played some maxed out xcom. I'm happy with it. You gotta have bank tho

I see the error in my ways

OP asked for something truly overkill, not something practical. Lern 2 read fagot, owait you didn't read all of OPs post just like you didn't read all of mine, maybe you should take some meds for your ADHD you non-attentive fuckface

>maxed out xcom
>gotta have bank tho
Retard

You're kidding, right?

Get server hardware. 22 core processors and shit.

I heard the nvidia 8400gs is slaying it dawg. Finest shit on the market. Also, don't forget to buy the latest core2duo cpu's. Don't forget to buy ddr 2 memory. It's more expensive, cause it's newer than old ass ddr 3 but it's worth it bro

$61977.87!?

Bullshit, thats pocket change

Don't buy into the hype op NOBODY needs anything more than an Intel i5. Not even fucking NASA uses shit more powerful than that. Sometimes I think about that like wow... I could really fly a spaceship with my cumputer kek. Oh well back to editing HD webms for me.

Wow so many faggots in this thread recommending OP buy the latest "its good enough" hardware. With your faggoty GTX 1080s and I5s and all your other "top-of-the-line" bullshit thats good for the next 6 months. Do none of you understand that OP said money is no concern and he just wants to build the Godliest computer that could ever be put together? That practicality and functionality come second to just having the most retardedly expensive rig possible? You fucking plebs with your "you don't need anything stronger than blabla" bullshit. SO FUCKING WHAT? People don't need to spend 5 million dollars on stupid fucking paintings, they just hang on your wall. But they do it because they FUCKING WANT IT. Something you poor niggers will never understand.

faggot

Give this man a cookie

new copypasta?

Oh, go shove a lamp up your ass.

So what? At some point you cannot run an application any faster. At some point the additional FPS don't mean shit because you've exceeded your monitor refresh rate or the visual processing ability of your eyeball. At some point your software can not or will not deliver anything better. What I/O bottleneck will you crash into next?

Assuming this is for gaming on WinX pro then 512GB on the x64 w/ 2 sockets is max. Assuming he wants this in ESXi then assuming he wants to multibox 10 PCs @ max then 5TB RAM is enough.

It's an interesting question that I'm now looking at but nobody in the real world says "what's the best I can get and cost is no object" because cost is always an object and declining returns make 99th percentile logarithmically more expensive. When you get into multinational capex money you get into "and the programmers to write an OS that runs something" and then write the "something" but you still have to hand WHAT THAT SOMETHING IS to a project manager to make it happen.

Otherwise just pipe your data to /dev/null, it will be very fast.

You forgot your meds again granpa, lets get you back in to bed

X99 board
22 core processor
128gb of ram
3 gtx 1080 sli
12terabytes of storage
500gb ssd for boot devices

Enjoy your 30fps faggot

>application any faster.
But you can.
>what is quantum computing
>what is wormhole computing

Can be as rich as you want still can run 3 1080s

Alienware is Dell you dumb nigger

cool buzzwords/sciam articles - links to commercially available systems?

sorry let me join in the spewing buzzwords and wishful thinking that sound great until the first time turn the thing on and expect the BIOS to magically tie everything together. fuck it's not like engineers exist and the systems are deterministic.

MY NIGGA YOU WATCH PKA?

MY NIGGA YOU WATCH PKA TOO