This bitch is probably the most despicable character on TV in past 20 years, and she gets off scot-free...

This bitch is probably the most despicable character on TV in past 20 years, and she gets off scot-free. What a pice of shit show.

she didn't get off at all, she was going to prison. did you even watch the damn show?

would bang

Except if the writers had even the slightest intention of making it realistic she would have gotten her fat face smashed in by episode 5, like she deserved.

Going to prison is punishment, when everyone else involved is killed?

You're 3-4 years too late, son.

>realistic
>indestructible indian
>ayy lmaos

>sister looks just like her
>Kirsten Dunst completely ruined for me

is there an academy award for photoshopping? this guy wins.

Yes, prison is punishment you fucking idiot. Especially for a delusional desperate woman like her. Death would be an easy out, instead she's rotting in a cell trying to cope with the fact she will never fully actualize. Her life outside of jail is destroyed so if she ever does get released she has literally nothing to go back to. If you think that's getting off easy you're retarded.

Also what's this about her being despicable? It's like you completely misunderstood the character. She was hopelessly naive and delusional, and she acted with conviction out of her twisted sense of logic that while not always morally/ethically right, certainly wasn't despicable. I thought her character was overall hilarious and well done, definitely one of Dunsts better performances.

>Tfw i lived to see Kirsten Dunst get JUSTED.

>definitely one of Dunsts better performances.
Who gives a shit about performances? Is that why you watch TV, to admire actors' performances?

She is despicable because she is utterly self-absorbed like an egocentric 5 year old. Under the veneer of normality she is a twisted woman with no regard for anyone or anything beyond herself.
And the reason all of this is annoying is because the writer of the show decided that this woman would somehow have the wherewithal and survival instinct and benefit from the deus ex machina to defeat several trained killers and get away without a scratch on her face.

If the show had followed any kind of rational consistency, she should have had her head blown off by the Indian or Dodd in episode 6.

Personally I find it kinda sadistic on the writer's behalf, because I kept watching the show, just hoping that someone would finally shut her up for good. But no.

Vengeance is fun, fampai. I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed seeing him fuck everyone up.

Just stopped watching the first episode after the scene where he kills the guy with a shovel. Is this shit getting better after the first episodes or is it just complete utter garbage compared to the first season? I have absolutely no feelings for any of the characters (save for the cop but mostly because I already know and like him) and I dont give one shit about what happens to them.

Where is all the comfy-ness from the first season? Where are the likeable people? Why are even the mafia guys such idiots with no charisma compared to Malvo? Why is there no brilliant acting like we got from Martin Freeman? Why couldnt they just make Fargo season two instead of this garbage that only shares the broad area with season one?

Should I keep watching?

>Who gives a shit about performances

Is this a serious question? Good performances are key in becoming immersed in a story.

>Is that why you watch TV, to admire actors' performances?

It's one of many factors when choosing a show to invest time in watching, yes.

>no regard for anyone or anything beyond herself

Except she's shown multiple times to take action out of selflessness. Selling her car when she realized she fucked up, desperately trying to save Ed (whom she did genuinely care about) etc..

>somehow have the wherewithal and survival instinct

What? Everyone has a survival instinct and the only resources she had was the car she sold.

>benefit from the deus ex machina

Dude what? The aliens showing up didn't benefit her and Ed at all, it had no positive effect on their escape from Hanzee, in fact it actually slowed them down when they could have got more of a headstart.

And the aliens weren't even a Deus Ex Machina. They were previously set up and everyone was waiting for them to come back. They showed up to observe the results of the chain of events they helped set in motion. They weren't unexpected and they had previously established reason to show up. I.E. not a Deus Ex Machina at all.

>defeat several trained killers

Through sheer desperate luck they were able to slow Hanzee just long enough to make a narrow escape. That's what actually happened and it's a far cry from the bullshit you just wrote.

So far I've yet to read a valid criticism from you. Just alot of "I hate her because I hate her and she should have died" and misunderstanding of the character and the show.

Rational consistency? You complain about Dodd not killing her right away. Yet somehow Dodd escaping 50+lbs of tightly bound rope and then hoisting and hanging a ~300 lb man
after being stabbed in both pectorals/deltoids is rationally consistent to you?

If you dislike the character that's fine. But don't act like she wasn't well done.

I personally liked s1 better, but s2 is still comfy

Should you keep whining?

>the most despicable character on TV in past 20 years
kek

i'd still fuck her until she couldn't walk

> Ed (whom she did genuinely care about)
The same Ed from whom she hid the fact she was taking birth control because she was too selfish to want to have children.

>aliens
You don't seem to understand what I mean by deus ex machina and plot contrivance. Aliens were just one of many.
Here are a few others:
-Somehow manages to kill a henchmen with a sink
-Dodd fucks up and shoots his own henchman (wtf?), somehow manages to let her take his taser baton from him
-Somehow Dodd decides to keep her alive and even let her scramble back to her feet when normally he would have ruthlessly killed her without a second thought
-Indian becomes emotional all of a sudden when he would have killed any other characters without a pause; decides to run out with his rifle instead of turning around and finished the couple off after she stabs him
-Somehow she is the only person who notices the Gerhards approaching the motel (strange considering she is dissociating most of the time).
-Somehow knows that Indian is at the door (yet he is always too stealthy for any other character in the show) and almost takes him out with a shotgun
-Somehow she has some kind of magnetic anti-bullet shield against Indian, when normally he never misses a clean shot.

>sheer desperate luck
>rational consistency?
Dodd and his brother have been through a lifetime of murdering. They don't make mistakes, which is why they are alive in the beginning of this show. So yea, it's consistent for a character like Dodd to be able to manhandle a 200 lbs man or break free from some rope (that he had probably been working at while they were sleeping).
It's all right when a character is lucky once (basement of the house).
It's pushing it when she is lucky a second time (cabin)
It's ridiculous when she is lucky a third time (motel)
Not to mention the many times the butcher himself gets lucky.

>hid the fact she was taking birth control

That was before literally every selfless act I mentioned.

>What is character evolution?

Nothing you listed there is a Deus Ex Machina. Plot armor and convenient writing in favor of the main characters is pretty fucking common in tv and film. Lou and Hank protected by it too and I don't hear you complaining.

>They don't make mistakes, which is why they are alive in the beginning of this show

That's a bold assumption to make. Dodd himself makes plenty of mistakes. Both in judgement and on-the-fly thinking which is what lead to him being on the sharp end of the stick in his encounters with Peggy.

> So yea, it's consistent for a character like Dodd to be able to manhandle a 200 lbs man or break free from some rope

So wrong. "Murdering people all your life" doesn't make you superhumanly strong or immune to pain. Ed was fat. Easily 300lbs or more. That's a far cry from 200 and there's a HUGE difference between "manhandling" someone that much bigger than you and lifting the entirety of their weight off the ground. Especially after you've been stabbed where Dodd was stabbed. You wouldn't even be able to lift your arms properly, let alone move around any sort of weight.

>It's all right when a character is lucky once (basement of the house).
>It's pushing it when she is lucky a second time (cabin)

Both of these encounters were the result of Dodd being a dumbass, not luck.

>Not to mention the many times the butcher himself gets lucky.

As mentioned above, the main characters get plot armor. Why is Peggy the only one you hate for it?

>Why is Peggy the only one you hate for it?
Because she so badly deserved to die, but she and the negro are the only major villains who don't.

that show went to shit so fast I forgot near everything about it save the indian's vietnamese jacket and Bruce Reagan

>she so badly deserved to die

What the hell is wrong with you? She did nothing to warrant the death penalty. She made 2 major mistakes and spent the rest of the show trying to fix them. She was a tragic character but nowhere near a "villain".

Neither Peggy nor "the negro" had happy endings. Especially Peggy.