Brian eno is the most influential producer alive today

brian eno is the most influential producer alive today

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/brian_eno_with_daniel_lanois_and_roger_eno/apollo__atmospheres_and_soundtracks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Objectively True

Why did you post a picture of Billy Corgan?

>talking heads
>david bowie
>U2
>Robert Fripp

yep

talking heads in particular feels like his pre-ambient music style fully explored

it's clearly a picture of mr clean

I'd say he's the most important musician of the 20th century, other than maybe the Velvet Underground (don't know which of them was behind their influential stuff)

Phil Spector

Kanye

>taking samples from other artists without clearing them is influential

lmao

So let me get this straight, you measure influence based on edginess? You're 17 right?

You're not wrong. You don't even have to like him to realize that this is true

lee perry more influential more innovative there you go

influence is a worthless quality to measure and debate

John cale was

how far above or below is he from albini tho

When's he gonna croak?

tom

I just wanna see him fuck a dog and hje said no I'm not gay, THIS GUYS FUCKING GAY he won't even fuck his dog? fuck you brian eno

hahahaaha

He seems like a healthy guy, he'll be fine.

Can't argue. Definitely the best

I hear he likes fade-outs.

On the opposite spectrum, here's a producer almost singlehandedly ruined everything,

On the other end of the spectrum, here's a producer who almost singlehandedly ruined everything. *

What do you mean? I think he's a pretty good producer.

Never got into Eno. Can someone link a track of his that has as much raw emotion as Rhubarb or Lichen? His stuff always seemed too generic, like good but movie trailer stuff, didn't really touch me like Rich.

If this doesn't move you, nothing will.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/brian_eno_with_daniel_lanois_and_roger_eno/apollo__atmospheres_and_soundtracks/

>His stuff always seemed too generic, like good but movie trailer stuff.
That was his intention. No wonder why he called three of his albums Music for Films.
>Originally released as a limited-edition (five hundred copies) LP in 1976 which was sent to a selection of filmmakers for possible inclusion in their work, the commercial Music for Films release was expanded to include a number of pieces for, as Eno put it, "possible use as soundtracks to 'imaginary' films". In fact, excerpts from the album did appear in at least six films, "Sparrowfall (1)" in John Woo's A Better Tomorrow, "Slow Water" in Derek Jarman's Jubilee, "Final Sunset" in Jarman's Sebastiane and Jim McBride's Breathless, and "M386" and "Alternative 3" appear in Rock 'n' Roll High School. "Alternative 3" appeared in Herbert Vesely's Egon Schiele: Excess and Punishment (1981), and was also used as the theme tune for the television programme Alternative 3. Two further Film albums were released: More Music for Films, in 1983 and Music for Films, Volume 3 in 1988.