full frontal or at least a nip slip.

Dude

Is that crust on her pussy?

blonde pubes you faggot

mmmmmmMMMMMOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRR

gokkun?

I wish. She's too pure though.

dunno how JAV stars can drink all that cum

They're used to it. Maybe they use the yogurt trick where the girl has yogurt in her mouth so she doesn't taste just the cum.

i heard there are some J-Lo Pics.... anyone?

never heard of that.

a little is okay but loaad after load? nah

Couldn't tell you. Never attempted a gokkun.

it'd be cool.

I'd be up for it.

who wouldn't?

Weirdos. Only good people would be up for it.

I would go first though, just personal pref

In that kind of situation I would imagine it's best to go first. I would want to as well.

This can't be real

now I need to go watch some gokkun... damn

Have fun my gokkun bro

thanks bro. gokkun talk made me hard.

Same here. Might just have to watch some myself. Thanks for the idea.

and yet....

hdutopia.blogspot.com/2016/06/amanda-seyfried-poses-with-upskirt-on.html

cum fetish too?

The hell with you oaf...

Yeah. Got a few cum fetishes both involving me and chicks.

you?

>cum fetishes both involving me
>lieks to cover himself in goo
>???
>ass sucking faggot

Yeah like having cum on me, swallowing it. Doing like a gokkun thing. Seems like it'd be fun.

You're so right.

woah. well bro, if that's what you want...

jew/10

It is...

how many men?

jew who's actually an atheist with a great ass (back then)

Not sure. Like 3 or 4. Maybe 5.

too much could make you feel sick, yeah

1 load per guy. Could do 3 or 4 pretty easy most likely.

you're definitely willing lol

Most alluring MILF in Hollywood

Yeah. I might be too submissive.

user who posted pic

she has kids?
I had no idea.

that poor little stretched out vag

One kid. She's still hot as fuck

well I won't lie, that's a little bit hawt

Good! If only I had the people to do it with.

maybe you turn me bi

If I do, then you're welcome.

M-My M-M-Mistress Natalie Portman has told m-me t-to g-get h-her 2 more b-bull l-lovers... I-I am getting a l-little w-worried because our h-h-house is starting t-to t-turn into a f-free-for-all with m-men coming in and going o-out at all hours of the d-day... Th-They c-come in n-now p-pretty much unannounced and m-march straight into our bedroom d-demanding m-my beautiful w-wife t-to immediately service them in wh-whatever w-way they w-want... I-I am f-feeling v-very p-powerless to say anything t-to stop them b-because m-my w-wife always s-seems h-happy t-to accept their d-demands no matter what t-time of day o-or night it is... why just last w-week a bull c-came in at 3 am in the m-morning while w-we were still sleeping and proceeded to s-swear at m-me, calling m-me a cuck, telling m-me to g-go knee in the c-corner of the r-room and watch as a-a real m-man makes love t-o m-my wife... H-He w-was v-very rough with her and made h-her moan loudly and squeal a l-little b-bit: b-but she as a-a submissive b-bull love-slave d-did not g-give any protest whatsoever... For she a-always t-tells m-me the mighty b-bulls always m-make h-her f-feel like a so w-womanly, m-most especially once they stretch h-her out and this f-feeling is s-so powerful it often m-makes h-her wanting t-to b-be their slave f-forever... Last y-year I-I tried t-to stop it when they starting coming i-in at close t-to midnight by locking the d-door... B-But this didn't work because f-first they d-demanded an extra key to the house which a f-few of them received a-after m-my wife s-sided with them and then they j-just outright agreed t-to demand that I-I leave the d-door unlocked at a-all t-times: m-my wife again siding w-with them... B-But I-I don't know what to do because my wife just cant seem to get enough of them w-wanting a-and accepting them m-more and more...

a mouth is a mouth, and yours is willing

moar of lawrence?

That's the truth. A mouth is a mouth. And mouths feel good. Especially when they want it.

especially when they know what they're doing. you know what feels good

Exactly. That's the best part.

She's still a raging zionist and an apologist for Israel's brutal warcrimes against Palestine. Same with Scarlett Johanson. Fuck'em.

now I want to try you

Sharing is caring my man. Always like someone who does both.

dunno if I get you

palestine fucked with israel first. they deserved the land after the atrocities of the second world war, and palestine should stop being a bunch of suicide bombing fuckos

Well, there's not much to get.

I mean, I only want to recieve. one step at a atime lol

You sound so much like this guy I used to talk to. Just embrace your cock sucking!

>palestine fucked with israel first

No.

>they deserved the land after the atrocities of the second world war

Why not give them Germany then? You fucking moron.

>and palestine should stop being a bunch of suicide bombing fuckos

What's their alternative, you fucking monkey?

nah, I just want mine sucked well :)

up for that?

Sure thing, Q. Just call me Su during.

S-S-Some n-nights just get s-so b-b-busy now she just kind of stands around waiting f-for he next bull to make his much w-w-wanted appearance... She m-makes s-sure I'm in m-my proper p-place kneeing in the corner o-of the bedroom waiting t-to be c-called f-for anything they n-need: drinks, sandwiches, towels, a c-cup of joe, or a c-condom run t-to the corner store...

make me cum and I will call you anything

Well, that's no problem.

>See my new NSFW teen dump board
>Hope you will like it

in-board.pw

Where is she?... she s-said she w-was g-going t-to pick m-me up a b-bag of chips at the grocers...

More