What do you think happened to her?

what do you think happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488262/I-deceived-says-Portuguese-priest-comforted-Gerry-Kate-McCann.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some sweaty fat rich arab bought her and fucked her completely in half at the pelvis

who?

she's the IRL Arya

Still in my basement last I checked.

I dunno. I don't ask questions when I sell them

Daughter/10

probably kidnapped and murdered by some autist

Parents left her alone at a hotel while they partied. Someone with access to their room, probably an employee, snuck in and made off with her.

Why would only be speculation, but likely sold into the child sex trade or raped and murdered at a remote location. Probably both.

she immigrated to poland to exploit their welfare system, take their jobs and live in affordable housing creating a shortage of houses for the poles

Freud's grandson fucked her to death.

Just a weird genetic thing affecting aesthetics. Shouldn't affect function though

Roll for 691688888

Parents killed her due to neglect, burried the body out of fear for losing their careers. Honestly all the evidence points to that.

Oldfags will remember that we found here. we were watching this backward ass family of fat people and this cow of a "Mother" was diddling herself on the couch and whats her nuts was beside her. I'm sure someone can find that shit. sure to be a screencap. it was like 10 years ago though.

the parents killed her by accident, they drugged her to keep her quiet then got the local priest to get rid of the body

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488262/I-deceived-says-Portuguese-priest-comforted-Gerry-Kate-McCann.html

Nice try faggot

Albert Fish killed her, ate her ass (literally) and then wrote a letter to her parents describing the deed.

theres a few documentaries where they come back and maddie was dead, there was a big cover up and instead of them taking the blame fabricated a kidnapping.

all the media completely lied and theres a fair few Portuguese police that have also come out to say that she was never kidnapped.

It was just a big massive propaganda

i remember that

she did look the same, and the family were browner skinned gyppos and from that general area i think

>neglect

they were both doctors, they gave her anestheitic drugs to help her sleep when they wanted to go out to the tapas bar

police sniffer dogs trained to indicate the scent of a dead body gave strong indications in the trunk of the parents' hire car, the kid's been dead a long time and the parents lired to the entire fucking world

>>>/rob dyke/

the same thing thats gonna happen to you

lol them being doctors contradicts the drug overdose theory

Vladimir Putin had her stripped naked and greased up and used her as an anal dildo

then he ate her alive, starting at the vagina

right, because unconcious patients never vomit and choke to death

photoshop

Parents did it.

The end.