Whats up Sup Forums

Whats up Sup Forums
Gonna buy some rum here soon.
As a guy with a better beard than yours anything!

nice neck dude

Probably shit rum right?

No questions?

>Edgy fat sausage middle finger

Not gonna lie, well maintained chin-coozy there fag.

negatieve attention is also attention

How'd you grow your beard that thick? How old are you?

I was gripping the time stamp. You have nothing. Lets see your fat ass time stamped kek

26 but its been like this since age 22

Keemstar why should we ask you things don't you have youtube drama to deal with?

Op here im gonna grill the shit out of some food on a big green egg soon ill time stamp it later

hey keemstar's cousin, how's it going

Naw but i habe a couple uplads on thurr. No time for youtube faggoty really

I have no idea who this keemnigger is so it really desnt effect me now ask a real question

Gripping doesn't make your fingers fat, amerifat.
Instead, how about a picture of you not gripping, and a timestamp.

Nice Beard fag

>nigger
Edgy.

At what point are we gonna get roooiiiiight INTO THE NEEEEWWWS

Haha your jimmies got rustled. this bait doesnt get me faggot

Thanks any q's

No thanks. Let's do this instead:
>Ask a guy with a better job than yours anything

You.
Simple defense.
Nothing to contribute to my thread but still banter.
Ergo. you are the edge

Post your douchy hipster hair cut.

Okay post pics? Let me see the viking you claim to be

Naw mexican. And that isnt a question its a comand. Mods! Get this nigger lynched

I don't have a beard. I'm gainfully employed and not a homosexual hipster.

Isn't it great having a beard?

How does it feel to work a wothless dead end job then? Im sorry your life is dull im still coming down from mdma right now. Feels good

Nice dubs
Op here yeah you get it. All others seem to be jealous haters!

I had a beard like yours then i shaved and my gf disowned me :/

Shit. Feels bad man. Sorry to hear it.

How does it feel to look just like every fucking hipster. Can't tell if you're gay or straight. Prolly a fucking manlet too. Grow up faggot.

Op again im having fun talking to you all. Have you grilled on one of these?

What's so good about chin pubes?
It doesn't even look good. In fact, IMO, it looks worse.

So much beard hate in this thread. I guess everyone is underage and hasn't hit puberty yet.

Its ok man but thanks i kept the mustache now she just says i look creepy

Im doing great boss and i are happy gf and i are happy. Ex hipster/scene kid. Finances are ballanced well and my family loves me as well as my miriad of good friends. But you are right i really need to "grow up"
Wjat are you a baby boomer filled with insecure worthless pride and nothing to show with like 3 failed marriges?
Practice what you preach nigger

Hahaha fucking pleb.

>How does it feel to work a wothless dead end job then?
I know you bearded liberal arts pussies assume everyone majored in the same retarded shit you did, but believe it or not, some of us actually made an effort to become something more than a massive drag on society. To answer your question, it feels fucking fantastic to have an upper echelon position at one of the world's largest banks. Not only do I get paid a fuck ton of money, but I also get flown all around the world, eat at the best restaurants, meet with the most powerful people in the world.

Enjoy your beard, though. Tell me more about how free and exciting your life is each day when you wake up to buy cheap liquor from the local 7-11 and show off that you have an unkempt face.

Agreed
Op

I bet you are handsome

Successful businessman posting on Sup Forums. Try harder friend and maybe come out of your basement every once in a while.

I stopped at liberal.
Im not one kek you have nothing on me
Spring break is over now go to sleep your mother is on her way. Im done with her.

Captain in a major airline, 7k monthly, I get to travel around the world, no kids, nothing to worry about really, doing pretty fucking amazing actually.

Oh and i work a minimum wage job but i do great. I dont have an expensive life just a simple happy one.

Lol agreed im sucessful t (op) but still only work minimum wage got a good place and good pc and all that im just not an idiot with my money

Must be a bitch to get all the jizz out of it, after the gay gang bangs. yup.

Good yet still you hate on me. Pathetic...

Yup
Op here
Its a jungle in there

Yeah I do. Not pathetic, I'm basing my opinion on your looks, you look like every pathetic hipster out there fam

>assumes Sup Forums appeared last year when he first found out about it

Negro, I wasn't always wealthy. Some of us have been on here long enough to have made the transition from college student to successful worker.

I'm the other bearded user. I'm just like you I damn near make minimum wage and I'm good. Bills are paid there's food in my fridge and weed in my pipe there's not much else I need in this world.

Hahaha you are basing on looks too bad you suck at it. I hope you pilot or comunication skills are better than your "judge a book by it cover" skills. What airline again? 0/10 will not fly with you

Sure thing buddy I bet your mom is proud of you. Is she making you chicken tenders tonight?

Trill niggah!
You and i can smell insecurity a mile away

At least he has a mom that loves him nigger

I bet you started growing a beard when the trend started, meaning you have no own criteria. That's what I basing my opinion. JJust like I do with every manchild with a beard

I guess so. I moved her from a small apartment to a two bedroom house?

No not really and beard trending was well trending before i was born so how? You are a confirmed insecure baby boomer faggot now go to sleep before your prostate explodes

How the fuck anything you said have any sense?

A TWO bedroom? Wow user your making the big bucks.

You are so pissed i love it. This is why i like b. Keep faning that flame nigger

damn
Im jelly

Wow so many faggots in this thread recommending OP buy the latest "its good enough" hardware. With your faggoty GTX 1080s and I5s and all your other "top-of-the-line" bullshit thats good for the next 6 months. Do none of you understand that OP said money is no concern and he just wants to build the Godliest computer that could ever be put together? That practicality and functionality come second to just having the most retardedly expensive rig possible? You fucking plebs with your "you don't need anything stronger than blabla" bullshit. SO FUCKING WHAT? People don't need to spend 5 million dollars on stupid fucking paintings, they just hang on your wall. But they do it because they FUCKING WANT IT. Something you poor niggers will never understand.

Describe the beard growing and maintaining.

I can't seem to get my beard in line

Looks good man!

Yeah, a TWO bedroom house in the bay area. Wanna take a guess at how much that costs? Also, she's fucking old. She's not going to be cleaning a gigantic mansion or throwing Gatsby parties. She's fine in a two bedroom.

Thanks!

Are you a beardfag as well?
Any suggestions for beard oil ?

Hahah I'm not pissed dude, stop trying so hard to sound alpha. I don't give a fuck about you or your shitty looks really. I was just stating a point and sharing my thoughs on you.

Y tho
Op here
Mine pc is running fine already? You 12 yr old saltyness is getting out of hand. Shal i warm you some moark? Go to bed

>gay ass haircut
kill yourself

Trying to brag about the price of your moms house. Insecure much?

"Everybody write alex is a stupid nigger in chat..."

Hey now you're a keemstar

Just use spring assisted weed trimmers to hedge it. And a single cheap razor to keep the neck clean and grease free. Easy peazy.

I have better beard in my asscrack,
But yours is nice though.

Im op so yeah

I dont use oild and dont beed to but somone bought ne bead butter its a luxury kek

Hand shake
Annon is fun to butt heads with
Keep on keepin on

Thats not a question nigger
Kek

Nope. I was merely responding to the "I bet your mom is proud of you" comment. I never bothered to ask, but considering I moved her out of an apartment into her own house, I would assume she is. I also assume she wouldn't be if all I had to show for myself was that I had a beard, a stupid hipster haircut, and some mdma that I scored off a homeless man.

You have fat guy fingers, I can tell you were a fat little chunk when you were younger, now you work out a little bit and have some beta beard and think you're cool, but deep down inside you are still that fat little chunk who's thighs rubbed together one his way to the school bus where all the kids called you beandip and farted on your pacman lunchbox.

Op here again
I still have no clue who this keemnigger is.
I do, have a life.

>flown around the world by a bank
>paid a shit ton of money by a bank
>"not a massive drag on society"

If that is you nice length but mines thicker! Ladies love it

seems like a solid 2 months growth there, nothing to be too proud of.
>OP still a fag

Yup! Corporations need people to run them. They also employ lots of other people, who get paid money and in turn use it to buy goods and services from yet other people. I suppose you think the bearded douche that lays around on benefits payments is less of a drag on society?

Mah nigguh

hi guys

how long does it take to wash semen out of that beard?

Here's mine, this is about 6 months of growth, with little trim only to the stache

I think thats the reason he stopped kissing your mother.
That bitch loves bukkakes

Look it's Mike

Assuming he doesn't swallow every last drop