The girls don't seem to know how to dress

Saudi Arabia

>The girls don't seem to know how to dress
what the fuck
can you possibly be faggier?
post ass you slut

>Kendrick
Nigga of mine

They could look way sexier, especially the one in pink, looks like pajamas desu.

what shoud they dress like?
dress the way you find sexy then post pic
preferably of ass

After you sweetheart

no
i asked first
ad stop spamming that cartoon shit

Astaghfirulllah

Too bad hobi I won't post nor stop until you post yours
Also write on it: "please pound my, slutty butthole with your African cock Cyril"

>all these people cussing levantines and calling us whores with no morals
Rude ;-;

>whores with no morals
For reasons I must know how accurate or inaccurate is this statement

he's bomb af

have you heard J.Cole's new album?

Hello mena

Whoa, that's pretty good. I wonder if they ended up fucking each other. If not, then it's shit.

That's a legit mating dance.

It's not accurate at least for Jordan, why do you think there is honor killings here? Because it's not accepted by society and we will never accept it. Now all Saudis in comment section think this is a Levant thing even though here in Jordan our clubs are full of Saudis.. and in Europe Saudi tourists are always whoring in clubs, there's some whores everywhere

They were arrested XD

Hello Palestinian-kun :3 .-.

I will never EVER learn this Persian alphabet. So close. Their grammar is TOO EASY, but this vowel-less S*mitic-like abomination of a borrowed script is excrutiating
It's a crime not to Romanize this language

Oh ;-;

The Iranian alphabet is basically the same as Arabic desu senpai

Do you speak Farsi?
What is this song?
instagram.com/p/BOajrJkgVMi/

Sorry meant to say Farsi alphabet

shalom

With some extras, yes

Return to Pahlavi, Romanize it. BAN THE S*MITES

good morning

Yeah I speak Farsi. Sorry I don't listen to that much Persian music so I don't recognize/know the name of the song
No we're a Muslim country. This isn't 2000 years ago. We just want to live in peace with our fellow /mena/ brethren

shut the fuck up lmao

Yeah, I thought it was a step down 2bh

Damn, was hoping there would be some hope in the diaspora. Lebanon seems to be the exception.

morning a5is

> a step down
how so

>We just want to live in peace with our fellow /mena/ brethren
No, listen to the Croat and accept Aryan superiority. Fill the pussy of all semetic girls with the BAC (Big Aryan Cock)

I know the history behind the split of shias and sunnis, but time passes and I believe more and more that persians created a religion for themselves so they don't have to mix with arabs. Can't blame them.

There's a consistency and consciousness to the album and its lyrics in the ideas. But, under the execution it doesn't work as well. The songwriting and instrumentals feels more simplistic and uninspired. His delivery of the lyrics feel lazy.

Feels like it needs another year of production and then it would be better.

You're rejecting your true, Indo-European roots, brate/bhratr/bratar//bradar/baradar

didn't Iran convert to Shia only in the 16th century?

Hello :3 How's it going?

Well Iran was originally a Sunni country, up until the 16th century when the Safavids forced everyone to become Shia.
Egypt was originally a Shia country and became Sunni later on.
Point is Shia isn't Iran exclusive, and was originally an Arab thing. But Sunni/Shia is and has always been mostly political imo. Theologically there are hardly any if at all any differences.
The Middle East has been conquered by so many different empires so many different times we're all pretty much mixed anyways. Iranians being Aryan might've been true back in ancient times, but not so much today.
Pretty good user-kun ^_^ super tired though about to go to sleep .-.

His "indo-european" roots are merely related to his language, and that's it.

The Aryans are just one of the fucking shitton of tribes that formed the persian empire. Ancient persians and modern persians are almost the same, genetically speaking.

Be careful with those memes.

Yes

Sweet dreams

>You're rejecting your true, Indo-European roots
Tbf the other Iranian groups do the same and use that sort of script.

Thank you Palestinian-kun (^_^) I hope when you go to sleep you will have the sweetest dreams as well :3

you have a cock?

>His "indo-european" roots are merely related to his language, and that's it.
We are talking about his language, the use of Arabic script

About 1/4th of the words in Farsi are exactly the same in Arabic. It's more than just the script

Really?

Yes really

Hallo brothers how are you this afternoon? :-DDD

I hate Arabs.

I like Jews

Don't try to change the topic.
Post it.

Don't we all?

good, you?

I love you though

Hmmm, interesting.

I liked it, but cool cool.

Hello my friend. I'm doing good, hopefully I can launch my website soon.

What about you?

Btw maltese is funny as fuck. It's like a weird mix of arab and italian. I suppose you can understand both languages?

I love you :3

we back in Muhammed crib nigga top floor

Pretty good I admit. Very mellow holidays, nothing bombastic, don't even have plans for NYE but that's normal for me, usually spend it in bed all comfy.

Good luck brother, all the best! And actually you'd be surprised. Arabs can apparently understand Maltese pretty well but I can only understand very few words (the ones that are pronounced and mean the same in Maltese). As for Italians, not even close. I can only understand a decent bit of italian because I grew up watching some Italian TV/early anime.

Maltese... what a strange thing to be

Interesting.

How to find a job in the emirates? That'd be a dream coming true for me.

nah man stay where you are. you gonna miss dat bunda once you land here

>implying I get plenty of bunda

Just to make monies my friend, I'd travel constantly. Is it worth it?

I mean, if you just wanna make fat staxxx then yeah, Dubai can be pretty rewarding.
>How to find a job in the emirates?
idk lol

>idk lol

I love kikes

What a surprise,

It's funny how much Israeli shitters won't shut up about how much they hate us LOL. Either admit that no other groups are related like Jews and Arabs are, or that you are from Khazaria and you don't belong to this land.

what do you think about NetanyaWHO literally losing his shit as UN asks him to "STOP" the new settlements

I think once Trump takes office the US will destroy the UN for us.

as though the UN's "warnings" have ever stopped you guys

We are probably to go even more right-wing now.

الابادة الجماعية هي الحل الوحيد لمناطق الشرق الاوسط
على تركيا ان ِِِِتعود الى خذورها ونتظف كل الاقليات
ِ

>الحل الوحيد لمناطق الشرق الاوسط
للسنة*

that's not gonna solve anything. feel bad for the Palestinians 2bh

>PIC
EBIN :DDDDDDDddd
saved

It will solve the issue of having to treat Palestinians like they are people.

is reading ecchi manga like To loveru ok or is it haram

Cartoon women is haram

If you don't like them fuck off from our general, so many generals that are full of white goyims who hate Muslims just as much as you do you can fuck off too and yet you come here?
God some people.

dang

Because it is not enough to hate the Arab, the Arab must know they are hated.

cute girl and sympathetic looking father tb.h

And they are filming with miswak lol

Eat shit and fuck off, nobody invited you, and you're not welcome you rat, like it's not enough that you're shitting up the world to come shit up our general

Israel is part of /MENA/ region regardless of their opinion towards Palestinians tho

>nobody invited you, and you're not welcome you rat
Just like Arabs and Muslims the world over, yet still they come.

m9 calm down. your reaction isn't really making it any better. get used to it. this is pretty much what Sup Forums is
t. seasoned Sup Forums veteran

nobody here cares, filthy etnik.
the time will come when TIGIR:ER thinking system will rise in Turkey. When that day comes, colonist parasites occupying rightful TURKISH clay, will wish for Hitler's return.
The crematoriums are heating, kike.
tigirerturk.tumblr.com/
don't look for logic where there can be none

you are welcome here my fellow semite
let's genocide sunnis together
ye those will get to live after the day of the rope

No they're not, AshkeNAZI babykillers call Arabs anti-Semites even though we are Semites and they're from Europe

Not all Jews are from Europe but Israel the country itself is in /MENA/ that's what I meant

You do know that Ashkenazim are a minority of Israeli Jews, right? The majority of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi, and are from the Middle East.