How do you shoot up a school successfuly?

How do you shoot up a school successfuly?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/bree-olsons-deep-throat-stroker-69-274-p29259.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo
youtube.com/watch?v=w5Fgp-KihIA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Kc8uzRRes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get better at cs:go

You need this op
streamboobs.com/bree-olsons-deep-throat-stroker-69-274-p29259.html

Wow thanks. But im serious

you pull the fire alarm so everyone is packed together in one open area outside

Become an hero before doing it.

with a gun

This isn't a bad idea. But what do you define as successful? Surviving? 100+ kills?

start by killing yourself.

schools are gun free zones, so unfortunately, the second you walk in your gun will vanish...

You either won't survive, or you'll be caught pretty quickly anyway. I guess it would be to kill as many people as quickly as possible

/thread

Use explosives.

You don't use a gun if you want the "high score"

Checkd

that's actually clever

>firealarm into grouping outside
>c4 at outside area
>allah hu akbar from distance
>no shooting but that's so 2011

If you wanted to survive I would say find a way to put Ricin in the school food. If you want to do it right then you'll have to pull a columbine the right way. You'll need explosives and guns

Yes many kills. It doesnt matter if i survive

Why allahu akbar from a distance?

Are you implying that you're gonna go through with it? Also, post happening thread on day of retribution

Throw a mortar firework about 20 feet into the front door and run away.

i work at a place that might be target for muslim terrorism. so we have extra security and shit when terrorism happens anywhere in the 1st world. either way, i was considering ways of notifying everyone if that were to happen, and i basically came to the same conclusion, but in reverse. if the fire alarm goes off, everyone gather in one area, and therefore it's the worst way to react to an attack on the building.

Wait until between classes or right when school ends then when everybody is crowded in the halls, detonate an explosive right in the middle of the crowd. Just put the explosive in a backpack and lay it down a few minutes before and nobody will pay attention to it.

be white

Put mustard gas in the vents
> also school is over

The key is black tip armor piercing satanic talon bullets

Reported. Enjoy your v&

only because niggers don't have the drive or attention span to plan anything more than a liquor store stick up

Kek alright then . You guys are alright

Hope you're posting behind a VPN right now, OP.

Fill a dry powder fire extinguisher with fentanyl and go to town

What would even be your motive for carrying out such an attack, OP? isolation? Hatred of the popular kids? tell us what makes you tick

Your alright too. Very responsible. I mean if you actually did. I love you all.

Idk niggers like 50 cent and Kanye are pretty successful for what you said to be true

First of all, don't use fully automatic weapons or big guns, go for dual wieldig semi auto pistols with mags as big as possible. Make sure you have enough pre-loaded mags in an easily accessible place on your body. Don't bother aiming for heads, wil be almost impossible since you're dual wielding, go for shots in the upper chest, that'll do the trick. For location, if you are planning to shoot up the school you attend, kinda scout the school for a while to see when the most people reside in set rooms so you can easily walk into the building, go directly to said room/hall whatever and start firing carefully. Also, never have 2 empty mags at the same time. Always have a few bullets left in the gun you're not reloading so you can easily retaliate when some alpha faggot tries to save the day. Also, carry a proper knife on your belt, you never know. If you are planning to survive, make sure you find an exit within the school that isn't easy to spot from the outside. If you're not planning on surviving, just run outside with both guns drawn once you get bored.

Keep us updated OP

Use a bomb instead because it's much more effective and you can actually get away with it

how do you UNsuccessfully shoot up a school?

Well the first thing you wanna do is map out where the most kids gather and when. Accept the fact that you won't be able to kill everybody. A school dance or a football game would be good for that.

I put way too much effort into that comment for fuck's sake

But my posting gets deleted.

Fuck you, /b

OP HERE. IM NOT SHOOTING A SCHOOL I JUST WANTED TO SEE A WAY A SCHOOL SHOOTING COULD COMENSE. I WONT DO IT. I REALLY HOPE I WONT IN THE FUTURE EITHER. I KNOW I KNOW IM A PUSSY FAGGOT. THSNKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES. LOVE YOU. YOUR ALL SOOO SMART — faggot op. I luv cocks

> draw gun
> attempt to shoot
> gun blocks
> keep trying to shoot
> gun explodes
> shards destroy your face

I wouldn't shoot up a school. It's basically the same as suicide and that's so fucking definite. If you want to kill people, kill those who have deserved it. Become a hitman or whatever, but random aggression is senseless.

Forgive me. But i will inform if i ever do.

What was your post?

>people who deserve it
>hitman
pick one

Ahh good one!

I think anyone who wants to schoot up any place were innocent people reside has surpassed the state of mind where they can realize what they're doing is fucking retarded to begin with

do you fucking English?

First: get a gun. Try to get one in your school colors. Because you have to show school spirit, right?

School shooters are fucking faggots. Killing people because their own lives are shitty, so they have to end the lives of other people with more promise.

Fuck them. At least serial killers have the balls to dodge the police.

Start off by not asking about how to do it, because that is how you get caught.

damn, that's some bad rng right there

I've been awake for 60 hours and English isn't my first language so be my judge

Give it a syringe full of drugs

Double points if you were to plant home made bombs under the bleachers

Dual wield pistols with extendo clips? What the fuck are you talking about? Theres no way that's more efficient than using a rifle that you know how to use with 30 round magazines or even just one Glock with a 33 rounder. Carry a pistol on your belt if you really think you're going to be able to get out of being shot back at.

It's a fucking stupid and terrible way to do it. You don't know shit about firing a firearm... an AR platform in a small fast caliber is no contest the best way to do it

>MF

Honestly I think serial killers are bigger pieces of shit than school shooters.

I like akimbo pistols on cod so I thought that would be fun

one with the accompanying pic. Unrelated to this thread, expounding on the doomed planet.

ITT: We become catalysts for CNN's next big story

Blast this tune in the hallways
youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo

Who has highest score in the world?

You can also try to make a home made flamethrower with a styrofoam gasoline mixture and just light up all the classrooms and stair cases

Dude...

"Kermit the frog in what appears to be a ski mask has shot up a school again"

Originally it was Seung Hui Cho, but then Omar Mateen broke the record

Hello there, FBI! Hi, major news reporters!

Nah, Bones - TheCafetaria is the way to go, it's literally about shooting up a school

no blast this one..
youtube.com/watch?v=w5Fgp-KihIA

Be american

>woosh

Block exits before shooting, kill anyone that could have a gun first, have enough ammo.

OP, wear a mask to look like an Arab terrorist while you do it...Kill two birds with one stone: 1.) Get the high score, and 2.) Cause Trump to become president, thereby triggering WW3

proxy ur kid to do it one day and leave no physical evidence behind

better yet proxxy someone elses fucking kid to do it happens every day

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Kc8uzRRes

don't worry about anyone else having a gun, schools are a criminal safe place..they are the only ones allowed to have guns

Let a proxy proxy a proxy that can proxy a proxy that is part of ISIS

Use a bomb... Don't ruin america for the rest of us.

Woosh?

you want some cake with that autism is a horses dick in ur ass fine enough?

I want to see the headline. Student mass rapes school.

And have other students make comments like

"He was going from class to class raping people"

"He was really giving it them. I sent out like five snapchats"

Imagine the sweet, sweet joy of waking up one morning and seeing pic related...

kek 10/10 satire

Shit that's edgy

I'll have the spaghetti please

Holy fucking kek, funniest comment I've read in a while on this board

Do the world a favor and kys. Nobody needs another tragedy

Ahh i dream of making it there . Finally people would notice me

>Mfw we could literally all end up in the pokey for aiding and abetting a potential terrorist/shooter

And somehow senpai would still give zero shits

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sempai is the first one dead.