Stop looping all my favorite artists into this shit godamit

lmao kys

blame alt right edgelords

they should perform a set with guest MCs close to the group filling in for MCA

wow

really inspiring

like... fuck hate.....

you're so cool and detached my man

whenever there's a report of "hate crime" committed with explicit reference to Trump, it's almost certainly fake.

I don't think a single one of these incidents has been proven truthful yet.

If you don't like jews or muslims or queers or whatever, you just harass them normally. You don't put on a Make America Great Again hat and say "hahahaha now Trump is our president I don't like you hahaha PS go Trump!"

these completely fantastic hoaxes just demonstrate how pathologically paranoid Jews are

You're missing the entire point. It's not that they are inspired by Trump, it's that Trump's behavior has normalized this shit and brought it out to the surface.

Now please, do us all a favor and go back to your containment board.

serious question:
why would a pro-Trump person want to associate Trump with Nazis?

>>>tumblr safespace is that way---->

Chances are if you ARE a nazi, you don't see anything wrong with being a nazi.

Because they are themself a Nazi, or at least sympathetic to their views.

spbp

the more obvious answer is that these are false flags

>back to tumblr
>back to rebbit

Literally the only argument you guys ever have. And it might work on your board where the hivemind is constantly feeding into itself, but not here.

the beastie boys have always been pretty progressive left tho, if they were your favourite (like they are mine) you wouldn't care

>people thinking nazi's would spraypaint backwards swastikas
come the fuck on

How is that more obvious? That's literally the opposite of what obvious means. Sure some of them are doofuses trying to get attention or to make the opposition look bad, but there is a very real hate out there and if you don't realize that, you probably don't get out much.

You're missing the point.

Spraypainting swastikas is only "normalized" because people keep on doing it to themselves in transparent hoaxes.

The same thing happens every election. You don't remember the people who claimed to be beaten up by Obama supporters who obviously weren't?

Does that mean that every person who claimed to have been beaten up by an Obama supporter was lying?

Americans are such fucking pussies, for real.

"The candidate I disagree with won, now I can't walk the streets of my city which the Democrats carried by enormous margins without fear of being hunted down by roving gangs of Trump supporters."

We have lots of problems in Europe too, but at least we don't share this victim mentality.

Who benefits more from a Trump swastika spraying: Trump supporters (who are subsequently demonized), or Trump naysayers (who have fuel for the "Trump is literally Hitler" fire)? Really makes you think.