Kanye just walked off stage after an hour and a half wait, 3 songs and a 20 minute rant in Sacramento

Kanye just walked off stage after an hour and a half wait, 3 songs and a 20 minute rant in Sacramento

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/malikyusef/status/800257318344540162
twitter.com/malikyusef/status/800261538900623360
youtube.com/watch?v=dl-eBz1_MG8
youtube.com/watch?v=UOL2eSOp6SI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's got a lot of growing up to do before his next album.

real talk

>pulled an epic death grips style stunt
>in sacramento

DG x Ye album FUCKING CONFIRMED

i fucking love kanye now?

It's a testament to the dumbing down of our youth that we spend money on kanye west tickets, just to see him say something controversial or do something unexpected. the snapchat generation, six second mindset is fucking unbelievable. we all deserve death

this is fine, people care more about kanye's personality than they do his music
he put on a memorable show in that respect

jesus man

pretty sure thats not what they paid for

at least not exclusively

how does he still sell tickets? he pulls some shit like this at every one of his shows now

he's Kanye West what kind of question is that

it was an art

it's hardly for the music, it's the cult of personality that draws people in. everyone is so uninteresting that we live vicariously through these outspoken pop celebrities. reminds me of the phenomenon of reaction videos on youtube. people nowadays are so void of character that they enjoy watching other people over react to something. it's some dystopian shit

Kanye can do no wrong, he's literally never made a bad album

AXL ROSE DID IT FIRST >:::::((((((((

Cruel Summer is a thing

He's a trump supporter so if you enjoy his music that makes you a sexist, racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, misogynistic kkk member

but I'm black

I am now a #DrakeMissile

>implying that people have ever had personality

The only times that we haven't lived our lives through celebrities is when we are too overworked and miserable to have the time to.

The guy is a G-E-N-I-U-S

I stole all the jewels and raped Kim K.

And I should care because?

wtf i'm going to pretend to like kanye now

nobody gives a fuck if you care or not

a girl I know was there

totally didn't expect her to be a kanye fan but I feel bad for her and the fans

give them a refund Ye

What the fuck even is the point of going to a show like that if you're going to be so far away you have to look at a screen the entire time?

What was his problem?

Manchild.

self hating COON

So you can brag to your sycophantic, brain-dead, pitchfork-core peers that you paid money to see one of the artists that is acceptable for them and you to listen to "perform" live via instagram pics on your facebook page.

Its got something to do with Beyonce? the magical 7 are unhappy we must all kill ourselves

I just came back from there. He only performed FSMH, Waves, Pt. 2, and parts of Famous. I heard from a person on staff as I left that he's considering cancelling his next show unless Jay apologizes and gives Kid Cudi a Tidal deal. I really just do not give a fuck anymore, this is comedy to me, I want to be and should be mad but at this point I can't take him seriously anymore.

wtf i hate kanye now

Its because jay z and beyounce didnt like kid cudi?

Wel.... they're not very nice people kanye.

I was at the concert in San Jose, his last performance before Sancramento. Given his hours of ranting, announcement of support for trump, and lack of any good performance other than a few songs, I'm not surprised he pulled something like this.

He's touring now on dates that were added after the tour was supposed to end. In San Jose, he was saying "OH WELL, KANYE JUST TALKED THE WHOLE SHOW. I GUESS THE TOUR ISNT GOING TO SELL OUT NOW. OH NO, ITS NOT GOING TO SELL OUT"

Hes being a childish dick, and is clearly over the st pablo tour. A real shame... I was actually excited for the show,

faggot

its like he's turned live music into the WWE

baby brains

agreed.

>going to see him perform his worst album
Really makes you think.

he saved that crowd the pain of listening to that garbage he calls his music.

>Yeezes
>A bad album
Choose one.

TLOP is his best album

ticketmaster is fully refunding everyone, so essentially everyone got a free 20 minute show because he was being a crybaby.

sounds good to me. i'm going on wednesday.

You're right, it's actually terrible, not just bad.

I'll choose both thanks.

LMAO

>trying hard to be like death grips

shit/10

College Dropout is full of filler.

Only virgins don't like his best album

Imagine how pissed all of those people would be, holy shit

Yeah, and?

wtf i hate yeezes now

wtf

san jose didnt get a refund. i mean, he actually did play songs, but that was only after literally an hour of ranting and half the stadium had already cleared out.

im honestly glad i stayed. after he went off for a long ass time about trump he was all "LOOK WHOS STILL HERE, YOU MY REAL PEEPS" then he played all the good shit

Kid Cudi made literally only one (1) good album (his first) and hasn't made anything good since. Literally a hack.

What's so bad about MOTM II?

major kek. I literally posted this hours ago:

i think it's more about time, not quality of time lol. you're paying for him in concert, what he does with that is up to him, but i think anyone could agree 20 minutes is unfair

>have to buy New Balance sneakers now
>have to buy Kanye tickets now

it's shaping up to be an expensive month lads

Same here if I can be a cunt with the rent I'll get a wifi speaker, if not I'll starvefor a fortnight

oh great major keks, what are tomorrow's lotto numbers?

i suppose,

still... even if he was on stage for 3 hours, i paid for a concert not a sermon.

im only okay with it because technically i witnessed news in the making. the day after the story was front page of the san jose mercury, as well as being covered by cnn and cnbc.

I mean, thats cool... right?

even so, lost a lot of respect for kanye, will never pay to see him again

6 8 19 77 39

kek has spoken

Complained that his relationship with Jay-Z is still shitty, and that Beyoncé wouldn't perform at the VMAs if she didn't win an award or some shit. It's probably all made up and he don't care.

>you share this board with people who waste their (parents?) money on kanye concert tickets

unbelievable. hopefully you guys got at least 11 likes on the ig pic you posted of the show.

Oh! So beyonce only plays if she's awarded? thats how it works?

I got 20 :) thanks for asking bruh

>going to a hip hop "concert" ever
I love hip hop as much as the next guy but seeing it live is one of the worst experiences you can waste your money on

yeah i bought my tickets earlier today because i was really excited for getting the day off work, but now i'm actually pretty scared. I saw him last year at FYF Fest (paid around the same price too.. for death grips, mac, battles, etc) and i am feeling kinda cheated.

unfortuntately, this. the people there are always awful. I saw MF DOOM live and even that was awful.

It's pretty much them being a hypeman for their track as it plays, and then shouting the lyrics into the mic. At least from videos I've seen.

I got zero.

p4k gonna backpedal so hard on this nigga

Use your sentences, kid.

THIS IS IMPORTANT

>he actually mentioned death three times

>malik yusef's (kanye's close friend) tweets are making this even more spooky

twitter.com/malikyusef/status/800257318344540162

twitter.com/malikyusef/status/800261538900623360

>we all deserve death

You should wait until you're a bit older and not so angsty before you start to decry the social mores of the "youth".

how anyone can defend today's youth is beyond me

grow a brain my dude

I heard someone say that Kanye claimed Jay-Z put out a hit on him or something like that. Kanye knows too much, familia. We gotta protect our prophet.

>he actually mentioned death three times
Kanye has always been existentialist.

youtube.com/watch?v=dl-eBz1_MG8

Don't mistake an extensive life crisis as a conspiracy

>how anyone can defend today's youth is beyond me

I wasn't defending them so much as pointing out the irony of criticizing younger people whilst sounding just as fickle and adolescent as them.

>grow a brain my dude

You got me. I have no brain.

>the snapchat generation, six second mindset is fucking unbelievable

Im older than you and he's right. The youth of today are fucked

Full video
youtube.com/watch?v=UOL2eSOp6SI
The word on the street is that Jay laundered money through Clinton foundation

>Im older than you

Doubtful, but whatever.

We are starting to derail the thread for no reason.

I doubt he'd pull anything too stupid in Anaheim.

Honestly, like in SJ he played the whole show and pulled that stunt (probably very wisely) because san jose would have a lot of media coverage and people would be talking about it.

sacramento on the other hand, i mean im from sacto and love the place, but seriously its a very unimportant city, not a lot of media draw/attention, and not a ton of fans to disappoint.

anaheim on the other hand.... draws a large crowd and large media presence. kanye just wont walk off after nothing. youll probably get a lot of ranting, but youll get some songs too. if i had to bet, i would say he will play the whole time, but most of it will probably be kanye ranting bullshit.

worth the money imo, who doesnt like to see a good trainwreck?

Not a Kanye album

>mfw I've seen Kanye twice, once after MBDTF and once after Yeezus
>Both shows were great and he put a lot of effort into them

I was there, i paid to be entertained and I was. The people who dropped like 4000 for the ground floor I feel were justified in they're riot like behaviour.

>The word on the street

touche. I guess FYF fest spoiled me. no idea how they were able to get Ye to play instead of Frank Ocean, but man, am I glad they did.

Still, TLOP was one of my favorite albums this year so i really want to see it live. also the whole kanye unraveling thing sounds fun too

yo this is really interesting, dude is saying Kanye just received some bad information and shit is gonna hit the fan when it goes public. nothing to do with jay tho

shut up, Ye

We don't need to know that you're triggered.

What info could he have received

>the establishment lied to you
>be part of the establishment
kanye pls

pham my whole life is a art