Ask someone who is smarter than you anything

Ask someone who is smarter than you anything

can i kill myself yet?

What's a nigger

Yes

an inferior being

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Please the world may never know

if you get a boner when you take a shit does that make you gay?

How many girls can I fuck in one year?

What's 9 plus 10?

What do you do for a living?

What is in my hand right now?

make moving pictures

Ok OP, my question is what is green, has three wheels, and can fly?

And you get paid to do this?
Where do you live?

tricycle

When will we have a room temperature superconductors?

>Ask someone who is smarter than you anything

Why are you a dick?

If the total energy of the universe really amounts to zero -meaning the universe can be formed from nothing,- what kind of catalyst is needed for the formation of non-energy that derives energy and mass as a result?

sometimes

How do I become content and happy in my life?

Also what do I study in college?

Why do my spaghetti-os keep making lightning?

Classic

How do magnets work?

By accepting today is bad and tomorrow will probably be worse and being okay with that

Something that frightens you

I'm a legit savant. When given an IQ test by a psychologist I scored off the charts with spacial memory. She actually said in her 30 years of this she has never seen someone complete an entire section of the test from start to finish. Here is the thing OP, being "smart" even on my level means shit. You can be the smartest person in the world, and yet things still don't work out and you are miserable. You can be so smart you come off like a prick, much like yourself, in assuming you are smarter then everyone here. As I previously mentioned, being "smart" is about as important as having a nice face, or 6 fingers on each hands. It makes you an oddity but means jack shit in the whole scheme of things, enjoy.

Do bcaa cause effective serotonin reduction in the neocortex of the brain ?

Actually it depends on acidity of saliva in people

For you op I ask: what separates us from animals? Just our intelligence? Or something else. Show me your thoughts

Answer this man

>Off the charts
>smarter then
>then

How to spot a liar

What's it like to be smarter than me anything?

I'm not op sry man

Nothing really separates us from animals. That is a delusion that should be done away with.

You are not special. We are not special. Deal with it.

>How to spot a liar

This is some good capitalization on a non-sentence.

what is dark matter made up of?

No answer OP ? Wouldn't expect less from a sub-100 IQer

grammar has nothing to do with intelligence.
How to spot an idiot.

Our empathy and ability to be able to work together so productively is probably the answer but why does that separate us from the animals? I think it comes morality and man being able to consciously break the inherent morality code. But we are not that special, its not much of a difference, we were all born on this planet and we just happened to evolve the best system.

Good

Cringe

Prove your intelligence user.

If a chicken had lips could it whistle?

inform me wn they arrive.

Ask question than user

Yea

according to oxford uni it is natural for men to be pedos. do you agree with this? and why for either answer

Animals have shown the ability to feel empathy, and a multitude of different species can work together too.

>we just happened to evolve the best system.
Lol, best according to whom? Ants have a pretty good deal going on. So do bees. What makes you think our system is better?

gonna answer me op?

how do you know you are smarter than me?

We just made then used advanced tools. That's it.

How do I get better orgasms when I fap?

>tmw when you have a lower iq but you still know the difference between "then" and "than"

We're so close to this one, wonder if the God particle has something to do with this..?
>he's basically asking how could the Big Bang happen.

>ask a question than
are you even trying?

how do I make a laser weapon

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Animals can't get married or nuke people faggit

but is it ethical to eat them?

Pattern recognition.

Ok... Hold on.
What is the optimal structure for manipulation and alteration of information (ie: calculation, relating data, intelligence) given the universe we live in?

What happens if two blackholes of exact dimensions collide? Also what happens if a smaller blackhole is swallowed by a larger blackhole? Would the density of the swallowed blackhole fill the blackhole it was swallowed by and explode into a quasar? Would that quasar include the blackhole? Would that blackhole then swallow all of the contents of the quasar and then explode into another quasar?? If a blackhole is the densest object in the universe and condenses objects that get near it what happens to it if it gets swallowed by a larger blackhole? Does it then become darkmatter???

Luckily I'm not claiming to have scored off the charts on an IQ test. I am but a simple man.

Hey
>.>

We're not the same user, but ok user.

In my opinion, the thing that separates us from animals is our drive, or what ever the English word is. A bear in the wild will claim only a certain amount of territory and no more, as if nature tells it to stop. Man however does not feel that stopping point. He will keep claiming and claiming until there is nothing left to claim. That is what makes us different in my opinion.

If a woodchuck could chuck wood he would chuck as much wood as he could.

Confirmed not as smart as me. Fucking dumbass.

your dick

What's your credit card info?

Red-pill me on DSE.

Does my grandma still mastrubates?

Can you prove it, OP?

wrong.
364. i did it.

Can you predict your next roll?

cool

lol what an edgy fucker