Why are Americans such bloodthirsty?

Why are Americans such bloodthirsty?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate
rt.com/news/365237-bautzen-far-right-migrants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment
cablook.com/mixlook/eksperiment-vselennaya-25-kak-raj-stal-adom/
io9.gizmodo.com/how-rats-turned-their-private-paradise-into-a-terrifyin-1687584457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

high test

wtf i love belgium now

What's wrong with your country anyway. A bunch of murderers.

I just don't believe such statistics like penis size statistics.

You probably have murdered someone.

I've never seen a serious crime in my life. Just stealing cheetos for fun or free travel on public transport.

I don't believe you. Your murder rate is crazy it's like Brazil or Africa.

>murdertugal

The murders you have are much linked to alcoholicism and its problems.

We got all of Europe's warrior genes.
Counties that ban alcohol see a sharp raise in meth.
Which do you think is more dangerous for people?

That's why I don't believe any maps statistics posted here.
And yeah I never drank alcohol more than a teaspoon in half a year. I'm 20 years old.

Murders are not a good indicator of public safety, as they are concentrated among specific subgroups like gangs, or between people with existing relationships. Of course there is always an Omar Mateen or Breivik. But the average person has nothing to fear.

As for US rates. These are 2010 CDC numbers for homicides.

>two whitest states have the two lowest murder rates
explain this

Just google it then you will find several sources says the same.

>200+ replies
>americans blaming black people and mexicans
screencap this

It already happened.

>This

The numbers are there. They explain it. Why don't yuros and bogans believe in facts?

Is it because it fucks up your shitposting and false sense of superiority?

Even your whites have a much higher homicide rate and would be medium to dark blue on the map.

They just don't want to believe that they are crazy killers.

And yet overall crime is at a 30 year low here, while overall crime in yurop is increasing. Violent crimes are more of a public safety hazard than homicide for the reasons I stated.

This is from a study in 2011 led by Italian researchers.

Americans are the Slavs of North America

>2011
>Stops at 2010

The murder rate in your country is still twice as high as in Europe.

Post rape map.

German study that I can't read but is said to show that German crime rates would be stagnant if not for the migrants. Which accounted for an extra 400k crimes.

bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html

Пpocтo ты oмeжкa, из дoмy нe выхoдишь

we stab people that come too close to us
don't come here

Remember: 00000000000000.9% of Russians own guns.

I'll come to Finland and will hug stranger girls

Probably because 2011 stats weren't compiled yet and it was conducted in 2010. Do you think this shit is instant?

You strike me as a Merkel voter. Which is far more dangerous than a Tyrone.

Violent crimes in Europe have a much broader definition. I hope that was taken into account by whoever wrote that paper

Actually it says that the numbers are as in the last years, if you don't count the illegal border crossers. Also violent crimes didn't increased. It also states that 95% of man slaughter/murder cases are solved.

I though this was some weird forecast from the past as it makes no sense. We have less crime(also violent) than in the 90s.

It wasn't.

You can find any suitable point in the internets. But I don't like this point of view.
>You're just shy male
Nope.
>you don't leave your home.
I'm studying at the university.

I'm very amused by how someone create for people a substitution of reality, causing only see the bad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate

>This

It really is because of violent gang culture, predominately among poor blacks and to a lesser extent hispanics.

Also might be something to do with the social contract between the state and people, there seems to be different implicit values in their interaction in europe and US

Yet their rate is pretty high considering the states where there shouldn't be much gangs etc around like Alaska.

>Remember: 00000000000000.9% of Russians own guns.

every good Russian has at least one AK47 hanging over his bed

Your police actually inactive: rt.com/news/365237-bautzen-far-right-migrants/
Also see this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment

>changing the topic

1. This is a single occurrence. Yet it is widely known that your police force is corrupt.

2. You don't need to attend to tertiary education as the secondary actually qualifies you for most jobs. We have a dual system where you practice your future job and attend to school from 16 onwards if you don't study.

Slavs are the niggers of Europe.

He was obviously being sarcastic. To be fair you will find tons of videos where Russians pull out guns e.g. In traffic.

Provide me with at least ten right now. I'll wait.

Class differences.
The less poor people you have, the less crime you have

Do it on your own. You will find them even on YouTube. I recently watched some videos of Russians activists who try to stop rudeness in traffic. One guy pulled a pistol on them on guy had an AK in his car. Not talking about clubs and baseball bats. I have seen others too.

Northern Irish savages.

Those are mostly traumatic guns. The most dumb self-defense weapon, can't really hurt through anything thicker than a shirt, can kill if headshot and Pulp Fiction inaccurate.

You got all of our prison and potato famine genes.

What's up with Calabria

True.

>clean border between west and east
lmoa

>Poland
>Romania
>Balkans
>Greece

>west

You wish.

>One guy pulled a pistol
>Russians are gun nuts

German logic.

Also, everybody hates those CTOПХAM fags here. Kremlin sluts are not welcome anywhere.

Here you go.

Not only one what I am saying is that you won't find as nearly as much videos of Germans pulling out a gun that you will find of Russians. What I said was merely an example.

>tfw europe is so peaceful
I wish europeans could get along more, theres been a lot of vitriol lately :3

>not keeping your bloodlines strong
>not killing off your degenerates
No wonder Western Europe is shit.

We love the Polish. Kindred spirits. You just arnt western Europe.

like 10% of the populations lives in that northern part

I'd advise.against it unless you want to get puukkod or axed.

>catholic
>latin
>first consitution in Europe
>religious freedom and rights, elections in the times of kingdoms and empires
You're right, we're not even Europe.

Poland should have its own category.

1.Corruption exists everywhere. Another thing notice it or not. In our society has taken notice all the worst, to correct it.

2.Education is required not only for a particular job, but also for the breadth of knowledge but your system is not stipulated for it.

Every nation has its own survival ideology, but in Western society is accepted all measured by one line.

bit cold out
irish weather

>Map of Europe and POLAND.

Okay. Sounds cool.

9 degrees Celsius . Its a scorcher today. Down to a t shirt and shorts.

You might ask the Canadians about natives. Also, they have a high adult male to female ratio and men commit more crimes.

Pretty sure I've seen mostly machetes and club like weapons in their go-pro videos.

>Corruption exists everywhere
But not on the same scale. And the statistics in OP shows you the magnitude of the difference.

>FREEDOM

>Corruption exists everywhere

Good luck bribing a cop in Germany. In Russia it must be a must do by etiquette?

>In Russia it must be a must do by etiquette?
Yes and that is what the dash cams are for.

mfw

People who for centuries led out for particular behavior, can only operate by template. There are neither crime nor bribes, nothing. Same world in its diversity, where nobody can create something new. But it is a pleasure to live. Such is the price.
It all depends on COP's conscience.

we need to build a wall

yeah, bribing cops is for little bitches, you need to bribe the chancellor

M8, in Denmark you'll most likely be charged with bribery if you try that shit, it's just not part of our culture. A bribery charge is probably much worse than the charge you were to get beforehand, which you'll be charged for too.

>This is the Euro way

In our world, if you want you can reach an agreement with anyone. Because everyone feels equal to another. This may not always happen, only if you have a conscience. The law is not above a person, it only helps to achieve justice.

Sorry I don't understand you. and you wrote a post ago that the corruption exists everywhere.

>less violent crime
How with the sandniggers parading around?

no hard feelings on the irish

i just hate one shitposter, he's really butthurt about pooland

They manage to beat you win WW2 though, thoughts?

I explained why in central Europe less bribes than in east.

Because living there is not as pleasant as in the east?

Here in America we have a retarded systems where you can self-identify as what ever race you want. It's like the tranny degeneracy, but it's been policy for like half a century.

My ancestors were all WASP's, but when I was born my parents could have told the state I was Asian, and they would have been forced to mark me as such on all government forms. They can't contest it to my knowledge.

This system leads to millions (not exaggerating, millions) of mestizos declaring themselves as "white" on immigration forms.

Then they pop out a mestizo kid, who goes on to stab someone to death because he's a mestizo and violence is in their blood, and it gets recorded as a homicide committed by a white.

They were supposed to mark "mixed race" on the forms (because that's what they fucking are, part native part European) but apparently down in beaner land they use "mixed race" to mean "part black" so they all ignored that and just marked white.

Our federal government tried to put a bandaid on the problem by creating the category of "Hispanic white" out of thin air, making actual whites into "non-Hispanic white", but it still fucks up from statistics because some states don't differentiate.

TL:DR what gets called "white" in crime statistics isn't always white

Western culture puts its own comfortable life above all else, thereby degrading. The main goal is reached. There is no need to fight and society is dying. That's why there is such an order.

Speak for yourself

>The main goal is reached. There is no need to fight and society is dying.
Sounds like a regression fallacy. If the west is rotting then order would be the last thing to expect.

If you close all the basic human needs, then he won't want nothing else. For the continued existence requires an ideology covering the higher human needs. Like universal equality, justice, better future. Then person is ready to die for an ideology. Otherwise if a person is going to live for himself, he won't leave nothing behind.
Read more in the experiment on rats:
Ru: cablook.com/mixlook/eksperiment-vselennaya-25-kak-raj-stal-adom/
En: io9.gizmodo.com/how-rats-turned-their-private-paradise-into-a-terrifyin-1687584457

why is portugal so violent

you deserve to rot in guantanamo you human scum

Don't judge others, then you won't be judged, hater. If you are scum, it doesn't mean that everyone in this world are.

african culture

Not even Sup Forums but a good portion of that comes from the ghetto.
You aren't allowed to bring that up without being labeled a racist even though (poor) black people suffer the most from it.

was joke