Hey britfags how does it feel to get cucked by this fucking faggot

Hey britfags how does it feel to get cucked by this fucking faggot

"Britain’s political crisis intensified on Sunday after its decision to leave the European Union, with the opposition Labour Party splitting into warring camps, Scotland’s leader suggesting that its local Parliament might try to block the departure and many Britons wondering if there was a plausible way for the nation to reconsider its drastic choice."

As an American: this brexit thing has been the highlight of my week. But seriously you britbongs should have waited a couple of days so you could have celebrated your independence on July 4th like us. Then we could have welcomed you into the NEW AMERICA and we can cuck the rest of the world just because we can.

As a side note, I hope Texas miraculously finds some way to secede from the rest of the country. I can already see Mexico shoving their big brown burrito up that ass.
>inb4 DONT MESS WIT TEXAS
>We got guns
>We got big trucks

>implying Texas can be self sufficient.
>if they tried they would be a third world hell hole within a couple decades

The globalist elite liberals are getting cucked left and right. Spanish polls from today show in Spain the majority vote went to a far right conservative party, Britain stuns the elitist globalist zionists by voting out of the EU shitting on every poll put out. Trump could be elected president of the United States, this could be the most triggering year for globalist liberals ever

The Texas economy would be one of the largest in the world on it's own.

>oh no we made a choice that will put britain in a better place in time
>oh no everyone actually thought it would magically happen overnight
>oh no our population have become retarded bitches who dont know how to work

>Trump could be elected president of the United States,
Not likely fam

Yep, many states would be fine on their own.

Scotland voted against declaring independence from the UK awhile back, now the faggots want to stay with the eu? Why can't they make up their minds?

There is more to "being self sufficent" than just income you moron

They said the same thing about brexit.

Does NO ONE share my goal of a reunited uk and usa cucking the rest of the world? FUCK

A diverse economy. The top 4 or 5 States would qualify.

No, because fuck the UK. That place sucks.

Its all mostly media bs, people are being cry babies because democracy didn't go the way they wanted.

>national sovereignty
>cucked

Don't use words that you don't know the meaning of, OP.

Cucked would be watching your country get fucked by un-elected officials.

You don't know shit about dick

you are from Texas aren't you?

I know you got more hookah bars than people living there, fuck britbongistan

No, I'm from a state that truly would be third world if it had to go it alone.

They'll be fine. This shit is so blown out of proportion by crybabies that didn't get what they wanted, it's fucking laughable. Give it a few years and England will be doing just fine.

If Texas seceded, they would have a better economy than Australia.

not a very good metric. AUS is literal garbage.

This