So, Varys can teleport from Dorne to slavers bay and Dany has the worlds fastest carpenters remodeling her 1000 ships...

So, Varys can teleport from Dorne to slavers bay and Dany has the worlds fastest carpenters remodeling her 1000 ships. Total overhaul in like a couple months if were being generous.

Overall good season ending though.

lost my shit when the sept got blown away and tommen just looked uber retarded like always

I woulda jumped too, never got to fuck Margery

King in the north!

And arya can teleport too like Jesus fuck sometimes places are far away in the show and other times it's 15 minute boat ride that's my only complaint rest of the episode 10/10

can any1 summarize the episode shortly?

Yeah he did, after their wedding they fucked. But yeah that was a fucking great IT Crowd moment.

Every fan theory confirmed.

>never got to fuck Margery
i find her irritating a bit, just doesnt turn me on, that one
also, best from cersei, he should be with his family, burn 'im and bring the ashes to the sept

>let the bodies hit the floor

Jon isnt eddards son

Might I recommend

Not in response to any posts ahead of me, but I truly feel bad for these people who inevitably chime in with criticisms of the plot and can't just sit back and enjoy a great show. Just shut the fuck up and take it in. Fuck.

Yeahwtf varys I noticed that too, how did they fuck up that bad

>So, Varys can teleport from Dorne to slavers bay and Dany has the worlds fastest carpenters remodeling her 1000 ships. Total overhaul in like a couple months if were being generous.
In a series that has magical green fire, and blood magic, you're moaning about the timing of the sequences?

Yeah the Internet basically ruined the season finale for me

The mountain finger banged a nun to death

you miss the time passing dude, jaime was aldeady in kings landing, the old tyrel in dorne, all north lords in winterfell, the time passed

Yes, the timing of the show is kind of the most important part of making a TV show/movie.

All of you are fucking idiots. The pacing of GOT has always been variable. The amount of time that passes in the episode is not a static "week." The journey from the iron islands to Meeran takes about 6 months, but they did it in 2 episodes?

Tommen wasn't a fan of the episode

Go read the books them bitch about timing. Book 3 and 4 take place at the exact same time yet people bitch about "muh sequence ".

It's like nobody passed 9th grade English.

did he died?

>the fucking mad man itself

Yeah so Varys got on a boat for 6 months, had a meeting in Dorne, got back on a boat for 6 months met up the gang and sailed to westeros with them?

So a year has passed since the sept of balor was blown up?

can some1 combine that IT crowd gif of that guy jumping out with this one lol

If I couldn't fuck Natalie dormer I'd off myself too