Time to discuss faggots

Time to discuss faggots

DAMN CERCEIS DONE FUCKED UP BRO IM SURE HER BROTHER IS GOING TO MAKE A PACT WITH DELARYUS AND TAKE BACK THE IRON THRONE

Where were you when Cersei blew everyone right the fuck up?

Winter is Here

Fucking Epic Ending. John Snow! King In The North!

Cersei did 9/11 confirmed

R+L=J CONFIRMED

So Jon Snow is an incest baby

>delaryus

Stupid show for faggots.
>Ohhh look sex
>Ohhh look violence
None of the characters are believable or relatable.

Was the mountain raping that nun?

A king in the North!

had to kill off the hottest girl in the show

Who's John snows daddy?

Its interesting that Jamie just professed that all he cares about is loving Cersei and then 2 episodes later he will more than likely have to really questions if that was right.

idiot

Indeed, Rhaegar didn't rape her. And war was over that ugly bitch Lyanna? Dang. Robert has no taste.(had)

Nice bait fag go back to watching Bravo TV shows

If anything I would think he's a Targarian. Ned's sister got raped by the mad king no?

Where will he be?

Alright i've been goddamned waiting for this all night.

Someone tell a poorfag what the absolute fuck happened

>margaery dead
I'm done with this shit
an hero in the north

your a fucking retard they havent even shown sex in like 8 episodes, dont claim to be an expert on something you are ignorant to

Cersei is a bad motherfucker. Tommen is a little bitch (as always) and Sansa is a dumbass

KING IN THE NORTH!

yeah wtf i cant believe they did that fucked up, still delaryus is hotter

what the actual fuck happened

Jon died again

Danerys bro RJ

Hmmm.

THEY'RE COUSINS!!!!!!!!!@#@!!!@#@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^DASSVBNYTSYTAESC ZDF@!@#$%%^@!!!!!!1!@#!@!!W@#!@#one

Rhaegar Targaryan, let that sink in

That episode. Holy shit. I loved every part of it. Except the shit with Sam. All hail the white wolf.

I was just about to post that stole my joke dammit

it's hard not to have seen all of that coming.

>RL+J
>Tommen becomes an hero
>see Gregor in action ;)
>Winter finally came

pic related, it's the sept

I liked everything about the episode except the Jon Snow king in the north thing. As well as the Varys teleportation at the end to get on the ship with Danaerys.

Rhaegar Targaryen. It is believed they were secret lovers although the stories say he raped her and kidnapped her.

Wildfire cant melt concrete beams

Sir Greggor? yes

oh shit I didn't even notice him at the end

thats raycis

I was wondering how the fuck he got on the ship too lol

>ugly bitch Lyanna
Yeah, isnt this girl supposed to be so hot that they had this war over her? Jesus Christ, I can suspend my disbelief for fucking dragons and magic and resurrections, but that just isnt working for me

Also the green trial was an inside job

So next season we're to expect an all out war between Stark/Lannister and Daenarys/Tyrell/Dorne/Greyjoy?

I CAME

She got some of that zombie dick

was pretty good loved watching this cuck die

there are time gaps between scenes i mean holy shit is that not obvious?

lmao did they fuck up?

Tommen Confirmed not an Assassin

I wanna fuck the Mormont girl when she gets all fierce it gives me a hardon

Cersei blew people up with a candle, killing all the tyrells, cousin lives, comments and the sparrow man. She now queen

SLAAAAAYYYY sails for westerns

John Boy Snow is king of the north, revealed by bran flakes to be the illegitimate child of rhaegar who taped lyanna

Aryan kills the Frey's

Lyanna Mormont ascends

this bit got me. I expect death from this show but fuck me man

trips spoken, Sam's storyline is shit!

DAKKININNANORF.

Kek

go to bed austin

Listen, reptiles donĀ“t belong in the winter, they are gonna die, dothraki bitches too, look at they costume! they wont make two days fighting agains white walkers or jon don snow. They need sun, and sun do not exist in the north ( especially now )

wildfire cant melt steel beams.

i predict
>Jaime becomes queenslayer
>Lannister plus Stark fighting against nightking for a while
>dragons come, without their mummy
>Jon rides Drogon through the Night King's anus
>the end

dat file name. topkek

The starks will never side with the lannisters especialy when jon learns his identiy they will most likely side with dany becouse they're related + the popular theory is that dany will help jon fuck up the White Niggers and that jon will just keep freezing his nuts in the north

Wild fire can't melt stone columns

Game Of Thrones sucks. Only virgins watch that shit due to the excessive nudity.

SHAME!

A man after my own heart.

IS NOBODY GOING TO MENTION ARIA? THAT SHIT WAS BADASS

Its pathetic that Lyanna Mormont, the child actress, is the best actor on the show.

Frey dies by arya, cersei blows the sept up in wildfire killing all tyrells except the old woman whos in dorne now making pacts with the dornish and varys. Jaime has a pissing contest with walder frey the night before arya kills him. Bran sees R+L=J. Jaime has a confused boner when he sees cersei crowned as queen. Danerys tells the first sons to stay behind to protect the middle east shit pile and names tyrion hand of the king. Little finger tries to get it with sansa but shes not having it and still wont kill him because of plot. The north is like "we need to protect ourselves this winter" but lady mormont calls them all out for being cucks and all the men in the room kneel to jon snow the "white wolf/ king of the north". Sams training for becoming a maester begins and he nuts himself when he sees the huge ass library. The episode ends showing the martells, targaryens, dothraki, and greyjoys riding their ships off into the sunset towards westeros. Also jon snow banishes red woman from the north for killing whats her face at the stakes. As you can tell, these events werent in order.

>not posting the superior webm

It was better when the Manderlys did it in the books.

My guess is that they swung by to pick him up. If you look at the map, when you sail from Mareen to KL, you have to pass Dorne to get to to King's Landing

Obviously but it would have to be a pretty big gap for Varys to get all the way back to Mereen from Dorne.

8 whole episodes without showing someone fucking. Wow. That must be some quality drama you got there
>there are some shows that run for years without even showing a tit or cursing you phaggot

i agree completely the girl kicks some serious ass
>Tfw when she is actualy a fucking bear

WILDFIRE CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

Why does Lyanna look a lot like Daenerys?

Am I the only one who died laughing when Tommen jumped?

Great episode. Felt like old GoT again for about an hour :^)

I unno man, even he probably saw how big of a problem the sept had become.

the show runners have confirmed that just like the books the shows different story lines are not necessarily happening at the same time or speeds.

Should of done a flip.

This is accurate

right? my wife was like "ouch, let go of my shoulder."

MY MAN OVER HERE KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT

I forgot tommen called it quits in the best executed suicide ive ever seen

Dragon fire CAN MELT STEEL BEAMS guys

Promise me Ned.

....You...You're..........holy shit you're right...

>tfw tommen took king's landing literally

Too soon.

As much as "His name is *whispers*" cut to John Snows face can confirm something.
Could be a reeeeally sly mislead.

how did you expect something else ? he loved Margaery they had all this plan to get rid of the queen and make her brother the high sparrow at some point . every thing went down knowing he cant resist his mother alone he decided to end it etc he was to weak to kill his bitch of a mother .

>>Can't melt stone
>>Can't melt steel
>>We deal pig shit

"if robert finds out he'll kill him"

lol

nice b8 faggot