>brings home 2 kittens
>today we worked together
>she goes to work tomorrow
>dont want kittens to be kill
>im a little bitch

Pic related: kittens

Have you named them yet

Yea tan is yoda and othe is daphne. Wife named them and i do like cats

Don't even understand what you're trying to say.

Tell me to stop being a bitch thats about it

I'm going to have to go against the mold here and tell you to bitch out

Is this a cuckold thing?

Does your wife want you to kill the cats?

Do you want to eat the cats and need help stopping yourself?

What the fuck do the kittens have to do with calling you a bitch, and why are the kittens central to your question?

Ugh i hate typing late a night. No my wife has wanted kittens for a while and she went out to our barn cats and kidnapped these 2 here and today (sunday) we took care of them together but tomorrow shes going to work (im unemployed) and i have to take care of themmyself and im worried they might be kill tomorrow if left with me

stop being a little bitch grow a pair faggot

I believe op intends to kill the kittens. However he likes kittens, and is afraid to. So he thinks he's being a bitch. However I say that OP shouldn't kill the kittens, and that he is not a bitch. If someone is calling him a bitch for not killing the kittens, then the act of standing up to that person is showing that OP isn't a bitch.

Besides, if I catch kitten killers, killing something innocent of any kind for the joy of killing, I will do bad things to them. Very bad things. We had someone do something like that a year ago in a city north of us, they were so lucky they were jailed before I got to them. I was watching their house, waiting.

Well just leave them the fuck alone and quit being a little bitch. What sort of impulse do you have in your fucked up mind that makes you want to kill?

Heres what you do with them:

nothing except feed and water them.
don't step on them
don't kill them in a rage becuz you had those gay thoughts again

Works every day for me.

I dont want to kill the kittens. Thats why i am worried what if they die? Its like a horror movie i dont want the kittens to die

WHY WOULD THEY DIE

DO YOU HAVE URGES TO KILL THEM OR NOT?

No i have no feeling of malice towards the kittens ita just the when im by myself shit hits an industrial fan

Then leave them in a fucking cage.

How hard is it to not fucking kill a small animal?

Are you a retard or something. or does shit just happen to you? About half the time SHTF, it's your fault.

Shit just happens to me and dont worry i've been tested!!

I own a farm, too. Part of owning a farm is killing. We have stray/feral puppies and cats all the time. Of course we can't raise them, and no one wants them. So we have to kill them.

It's a cruel world. And I blame most of YOU for not neutering and spaying your pets. You've caused this problem. You and your "outdoor pets".

What kind of shit? Something has to have gone down for you to feel this way.

Even if that happens, it happens.
You should be there to prevent it since you are their step father but you can't stop the evolution from seperating the most adopted and the stupid. Fans should be placed on tables or be high standing ones, no kitten could reach them with their small paws and claws.

Other than that, do you see how big cats or similar cats like ocelots grow up or how they get carried around? You shouldn't have fear of them dying when you have common sense.

They are to young to be spayed and neutered but we will when they are

Well its more of a death by a thousand paper cuts

Like?

Don't kill them you nigger, get rid of them somewhere if need be but don't be a nigger

Well...father an heroed, i next of kin had to pull life support, loose job(making 18.50btw), go through depression, wifes animal dies, wifes uncle in hospital from stroke, wifes grama dies from stroke, uncle in housing never to walk again, place staying sucks but cant move no job, wife family had to put down a 3 year old lab due to health issues, car is about to break cant fix cause no money, wife car on last leg also, wife paying for everything makes me feel like shit, and the normal day to day stuff. And all this happened within about a year spread apart evenly enough to "start" healing to tear it back open

Im white and again i dont want to kill them

OK. that's shitty, but how will that kill the kittens?

you mean... catnapped?

I meant that if something happens normally it goes nuts not saying that it will but it scares me to think that these pure creatures will be relying on me

Thats a good anime btw but yea we are cat burglars

You need to stop being a little bitch.

You ain't gonna get better if you don't do anything because you are scared of something bad happening. You won't feel better until you do a string of thing without fucking up, which requires you to do things.

Look, all you need to remember is to be generous with the lubricant; kittens need love, too.

See this man gets it thats all i wanted from this thread

Also break them in gently with your fingers first; their little butts need stretching before you'll fit in there.

Us telling you to not be a bitch won't fix things. You not being a bitch will.

Stop being a nigger, and do things right.

Don't forget to give them little kitty enemas.

Does no one else pick up on the fact that OP is a kittenphile?

probably catnipped aswell
what a crazy time to live in

Wow man layin it on kinda thick there. I know what i need to do but sometimes i need alittle kick in the ass and since wife is asleep I figured/b/ could do it. Btw i need a job anyone looking to hire?

THEN GO GET ONE YOU CRACKA ASS NIGGA

I need a job, too; a blow job. I'll hire you. Does fifty cents sound fair?

I am. Put in applications to so many places i've lost track its either nobody calls back or they go with someone else. But i am looking for a job

What kind of job?

I normally charge a nickle but i guess ill take fifty cents

Your dad says you're worth it.

feed them to a giant snake. then its not killing. its nature.

or flip a coin and let fate decide.

One that pays me and isnt going to get me killed i.e. Sex,drugs illegal shit. I have already worked with some nasty shit so im not to scared of chemicals and stuff

Go get a degree to become a mechanic

Did u read?Or are u just bein a faget

You don't need a degree to be a mechanic.

Put the kittens down, Lenny. It'll be ok.

SOMEONE FIND GEORGE!

You do to get a job as one. Some sort of technical or trade school experience

Cats are the most independent pets you can get. If there is accessible food, water and a place to drop their waste they are in cat paradise

Thought about going back to school but we cant take the burden at the moment

I knew him from before he became a vegetable.

Ahh of mice and men

Checked and cool sure u guys got along just fine

How did we start with kittens and end up letting you whine about your shitty life?

Idk but i fucking love tangents its awsome

So have you thought about having sex with kittens professionally?

You need to do something to change your situation. Can you get government benefits?

No cant say i ever have im more of a human female kinda guy

Kitten lube isn't free, but there is a relevant program to assist with that.

not sure i check a bit ago and i couldnt for some reason something about bein a 1099 not a w-2 idk its wierd gonna check on it soon tho

They've got claws and teeth, too. Your dick is gonna get wrecked.

Would you post pics of cat sex already?

>make sure kitten food dish is topped off
>make sure water is topped off
>leave kittens alone
>kittens be fine

Im not gonna fuck the kittens

Quit being a bitch OP. I get it, shit happens and you had a rough go, but if you find yourself taking out your edgy angst on living beings, then you should be getting some serious therapy. Getting therapy doesn't make you a bitch, unsuccessfully bottling it up and taking it out on those around you makes you a bitch.

As for the kittens, they look about 4-5 weeks old. They should be able to eat wet food on their own and soon dry food if not already. Provide them with food, water, a litter box for each, room to play and toys, and a little love, and I guarantee they'll thrive. I volunteer for an animal rescue so if you have any care questions, let me know.

Actually your pretty close tan is 6 weeks and we think other is 7

Be careful, those are strong words. Will you be able to restrain yourself? Those are sexy kittens.

Soo close to quads

Then they should be well abke to eat dry food. You should get them vaccinated too cuz I've seen some shit while volunteering. I hope you don't plan on declawing them.

Trips (mine - 691717775)says OP sexes up some kittens.

OP lives in the cabin from Final Destination

Never seen it.

Declawing is still unknown at the moment but we are planing on them being indoor cats only so she (wife) thinks we dont need to vaccinate them and what she says goes ya know happy wife happy life but ill tlk her into vaccination

Yea op hasnt seen it. Dont like scary movies

Make them paper hats faggot.

Suffice it to say that there is a substantial amount of kitten-on-kitten and man-on-kitten sex.

Do it OP, dont be a pussy

Light the cats on fire and post it on rekt thread

Seconded. Make them look like pirates and post it.

ill make them paper hats and put them on tomorrow op will deliver

OP is you do or don't want to kill the kittens, don't. Killing the kittens who never did anything but be cute and smaller than you is a bitch move.

Thats more broken then my original post wtf?

They're only gonna die if his dick is too big,

I had a cat for 17 years and she only died of old age, if you're worried about them dying don't let them in the street or by any predators and take care of them. It's really not that hard OP

I never knew when I was younger, but declawing takes off a section of the last bone in their "fingers", sometimes vets take the whole bone. I've seen ones done well where there's no problems, and I've seen complete botch jobs that cause far more problems in the long run, from medical to behavioral issues even in the good jobs. So I'm always an advocate of not declawing.

On vaccines, look up some of the diseases they can get and talk to your wife about them. Even if the plan is for them to be indoors only, sometimes they get out, and if they were barn kittens, there can be dormant stuff that vaccines can prevent. I recently had the unfortunate opportunity of watching a kitten puke and shit itself for 24 hours straight until it died, and then two days later his brother went the same way. Feline distemper, and once it started, the hospital couldn't help. I don't want to scare you OP but if you want to care for these guys and have them around a while I want as many people to be informed as possible.

What time op? I want to see for scientific reasons.

Ok I think I figured it out. OP's life is kinda fucking him over and he just got two new kitties so he thinks that life will unfortunately fuck them over and life will be a bitch and kill them. So OP isn't fucked in the head probably just extreme anxiety.

Well our vet is really good and all her other cats at her parents have been declawed but I understand the issue with it and vaccines ill bring it up but its a long way out

I dont feel like its that bad but i live one
And idk ill probly post them trough out the day

I understand. Good luck though and enjoy the little fuzzballs.

You are a straight killer, i got the goosebumps reading your post.

I will but not sexually like those perverts want. O and what is a good room temperature for them to be at? We can't control it too well but we have some options

Op hurting animals is a crime. You have to suppress those urges or try killing someone that can defend himself you fucking coward.

Holy shit man nobody reads the whole thread. I realize i suck at story telling but read the fucking thread man

Checked