>that look in his eye

nooo!
not pepe!
but its not like frogs have thoughts

OP is a nigger. I know where he lives.

Go ahead and show us your hand, blacky.

fuck is wrong with you

RIP Pepe, dead but not forgotten

why is everyone getting so upset over a frog? is Sup Forums really becoming this much of a pussy? Christ

poor froggo

most of Sup Forums generally cares a lot more about animals than humans

It's like a fishy chicken. But I had them at a pretty crappy restaurant.

if dubs, put some intestines on your hand, cum on the intestines, and take a picture with frog guts and jizz in your palm

Based user is based, any webm?

livestream ?

it's not the fact that the frog is dead but that the guy killed the frog in such a tortuous way

to me it's less of being upset but just why for what purpose

No nigga, they taste like frog legs

can we find him?

it's a FROG though. it's not like a dog, cat or something.

>doesn't know what the meme means
>kill yourself faggot

To what end?

Man this makes me sad

Come on nigger, show us a hand with a timestamp. Niggers know no compassion.

fuck you, shitbag

meanwhile nature is eating animals alive

Any fluffy faggots here?

They do but it's like really shitty chicken

Why you mad though, OP is doing gods work

its the fact that he killed them for no reason, what the fuck did the frog do to him. he was just mining his own business and then he gets slain.
the frog didn't do shit.

>Implying a frenchfag preparing Frog for dinner requires a sense of compassion.

2edgy4u
>bamboozled again

Turn yourself in before you shoot up a school or something fag.

summer is real on Sup Forums. these edgy newkids get out of school, and make threads like this. the cancer.

3 perfect candidates for the space program - torn apart. no scientific gain. they could have been heros, hopping on the moon.

to survive

Frogs are consumed by humans regularly. Shut up.

It's the unnecessary cruelty though

its a toad

Okay, so a swampfag. Same shit.

In nature they have a reason to kill though

oh I've killed A LOT of dogs and cats. about 500 of each tbh. most of them didn't die well.

exactly, why slay the perfect spacefrogs?

its not a frog its a toad, I wouldnt be angry if he was killing the "frog" to eat but he has just mutilated them and put them to no use.

Them shuts are gross!

Kill 'em all!

For the lulz

french faggot detected

OP is a nigger, and I know where he lives. Quads and I share his home address, age, dob, family members names, and phone number. Worth the ban.

Exactly, if he was actually gonna eat the frogs then it wouldn't be bad but since he's purposely torturing them its wrong

Make a Pepe mask with their skin OP.

You are the kind of person that makes me sick of humanity

who says lulz, what are you some retared summerfag who searched up " how to talk like your and oldfag "

dab

faggot

roll for pepe justice

"eating", as in, there is a purpose to it.
unless OP did it for a good reason, he has problems.

inb4 pussy animal lover. i actually hunt frogs to eat (dem legs are yummy AF).

thank you

$200 says OP was abused as a child and or his biological father had legit autism.

dabb mah nikka

Put your dick in the frog on the left, the one with its head chopped off.

HO GUYS GUYS LISTEN, LOOK THIS DUDE IS SO EDGY WOW, I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM BUT WOW DID YOU CATCH THEM BY YOURSERLF user? WOW I WON'T SLEEP TONIGH YOU MUST BE AN OLD FAG WOW.

Can it be said similarly for humans? Can it be said that, as long as the human is killed for the sake of consumption, it becomes legitimate to kill humans? There are as many frogs and toads as there are humans out in the world. Poisonous variants aside, killing a creature such as this, whether for consumption or not, is irrelevant to how the world spins as a whole, and was until the bastard posted this thread. Toads and frogs become kill by various other human contraptions, too, similarly mutilated, but without such conscious killing intent.

>be OP
>be sitting on porch, enjoying life
>some frogs hop on over
>oh shit waddup
>UFUCKINWOT.gif
>grab knife
>grab boots
>mutilateandstomp.webm
>shitpost on Sup Forums
>today i was not a faggot

Are those pictures even recent? Where's the timestamp fagget?

I hope OP gets eaten by mutant ninja pepes

why? are you vegan? you're responsible for the deaths and cruelty of literally millions of animals. pigs, cows, chickens etc.

boom. but how you gunna prove it's op and you're not just using Sup Forums's strong sense of justice and compassion to #personalarmy?

He was molested. I've done my research. He takes out his anger on pepes.

OP btetter give them a viking funeral

yes, but I hear humans aren't that tasty

sweeet

maybe he is OP and this is tactical and elaborate raidb8

The frog matters fuck all. People are just getting tired of seeing these little weak faggots with their Bieber bangs comb overs trying so hard to be edgy online. Its always these weak little bitches who can't protect themselves. They are utterly helpless when anyone decides to slap their acne ridden faces and make them eat asphalt. They constantly live in fear and anger at their pathetic helplessness and plot grand revenge schemes while listening to some really shitty metal bands.

In short they are weak faggots who the rest of mankind laughs at as Tommy Football emasculates them every fucking day of their worthless, powerless lives. So they take it out on the only shit weaker than their faggot asses, animals. Oh, and fluffies. Same faggots, just even more cringe. So much weakness, it makes my big jock dick throb in anticipation and slapping the fuck out of them and sodomising that "qt3.14" they secretly yearn for. She's just a disposable fuck rag to me.

Y el dice pepe veni,y el salta salta
youtube.com/watch?v=VMl0GbiVEyA

>hey mom I'm so edgy
You're such an idiot. Typical Sup Forumstard

Poor frogs, they had a better life than you.

Dude what the fuck? Kill yourself faggot, you god-damned slimy piece of pond scum. You are worthless, and waste of everything. Your parents should be ashamed of what they created. You're an autistic faggot who acts like a 12 year old edge-lord

Rip Pepe and dat boi

Actually I am, but that's irrelevant

Were they alive when you did it?

Careful now, Sonny, you might cut someone on the edge!

>Typical summerfag
Fixed for you user, don't insult the rest of us.

I'm sure you have bud.

Oh wow how fucking bad ass, this will show th bullies who shoved you into a locker and fucked your crush in the ass while she was ignoring your texts

grow a pair you fucking cuck

so many dubs for this fake dox. come on matey.

Don't forget Tsuyu Asui.

It ain't so much that the frog is dead. It's that the OP is alive.

Because cannibalism is illegal. We have no real reason to kill and eat other humans unless its our last option. Its not about how killing the toad would effect the world as a whole but it's just cruel how he tortured the frog