Any more pics/gifs/webms/stories of girls getting drunk/drugged and being used as a sex toy by a bunch of boys at a...

Any more pics/gifs/webms/stories of girls getting drunk/drugged and being used as a sex toy by a bunch of boys at a party?

>pic related apparently this chick got drunk as fuck and boys ran a train on her fucking her.

Details?! Sounds hot as fuck.

I don't really know the details I saw this pic earlier. I'm pretty sure her name is stacey if I remember correctly. She was a bitch or something and got drunk as fuck one night so the boys at the party fucked her and passed her around all night. I'm looking for more stories/videos/ect like this

Hey, mind if I join in?

Ever since that stupidity in Steubenville proved that this sort of thing is "rape" it's been pretty slim pickings for this sort of thing. Nobody wants to leave behind evidence of crime. Good luck though.

Come on in friend! As long as you can provide content

Eh, well hopefully someone can post stuff they saved but didn't take themselves.

i only wish i had first hand account of this or had pics. this girl had a fight with her husband, went with a friend to a frat party, got hammered, and blacked out. the girl woke up the next day and all the guys in the house were laughing at her calling her a slut, whore, etc, and she left crying.

according to a girl that i know that was there, 10+ dudes fucked this girl and blew inside her.

pic related. name is brooke.

The first guy that came inside her had AIDS.

Scary as Shit. To be honest

I hope it happens to your daughter..

Anyone got more stories like this? Or especially pics/videos/webms/gifs

Your gonna die a miserable death..

She looks like she could still use another good fucking

she's not swollen nor moist not even bruised, just dripping a thick load

No u

No way this pic is post-train. No cum on the bed, no mess on her thighs. Gangbangs are messy when you blow inside.

nice rap faggot

where's the jizz, bitch?

This is fucked. How is it even attractive to rape an unconscious person let alone come out with your dick covered in other dude's cum?

Idk I just saw this pic with that context in a thread earlier. Going off what OP said on their post

this

Bill Cosby is a Sup Forumstard

It does not need to be attractive to be pleasurable

That's why alcohol is usually a factor.

>and boys ran a train on her fucking her.
>train on her fucking her
>her fucking her

that redundancy. wtf else kind of train do you run on someone

Looks shopped but I would love to lick that big load of cum right out of her pussy before sticking my cock into her.

I didn't even notice. kek.

If it happens to my daughter I wanna get the first go at her.

being last feels better

It's a mistake for everyone involved. I don't say this from a moral perspective - I say it from an aesthetic one.

For that matter, grabbing a woman's hair is unattractive, generally. So is messing up her clothes, or even making her assume an unattractive posture. Sweat is disgusting too.

Anything aside from masterbating while holding hands is a filthy accident that no one wants.

Underrated posts

this is why we can't have nice things. seriously, this is not good.

>masterbating
Growing into adulthood without the ability to spell basic words makes one a filthy accident that no one wants.

This somehow makes you a better person than the one you're replying to?

>M'Lady

sounds like you need a good greaseless 'rape' yourself, sport.

yes. yes, it does. human shitstain detected.

>grabbing a woman's hair is unattractive
haha what?

some chicks fucking love it, some don't just don't go around doing it to random chicks and you're good, maybe ask if you can before you do it so she doesn't feel violated

i'm sure like 1% of the girls that get drunk and pull an "unwitting" train, wanted to pull a train and were just drunk enough to go with it because they were too ashamed to admit they wanted to pull a train while sober

which is a shame, other than the risk involved you shouldn't be ashamed of something you want to try or do if it doesn't hurt others or yourself

in no way am i condoning running a train on drunk girls, that's fucked up, for that small percentage that want it but are too ashamed to admit it, there are others that don't want it in anyway shape or form, and the ones that does, aren't exactly capable of making good decisions while drunk so that isn't cool fucking them

even if they don't report it because they fulfilled a fantasy, it can still fuck up her life, lol slut shaming

i love me some slut though, who else is going to fuck guys like me?

who am i kidding i'm a virgin, still my best chance is with a slut or a whore

>1% of the girls that get drunk and pull an "unwitting" train, wanted to pull a train
I believe that the majority of them get drunk to permit or excuse their behavior. After all, their mating call is "I'm so drunk!", not "I'm so roofied!"

The women who commit serial monogamy "fall in love" for the same reason.

0/10

If that's not the face of a rapist I don't know what is.

jodi bean, love it

>grabbing a woman's hair is unnatractive
>sweat is disgusting

Why didn't you just save yourself the time and say "I'm a virgin that has never touched a girl."

this site is 18+ kiddo

Google YNC Free and search away.

That is a nice pussy and pie.... mind if I take a shot?