17 years old

>17 years old
>97mph on a 45
>arrested and blew a .177
>17 year old with a DUI
>What do?

Well, have you considered not being such a fucking moron?

You're fucked OP

no

Become an hero

This is the only possible response to your question OP.

You have to deal with the consequences. Don't do it again after you turn 18 or you will be really fucked.

>97 in a 45

im 17 and i do the speed limit all the time even if people ride my ass. thanks to fuckwads like you my insurance's base rate with no fuckups on file is $120 per month.

>enjoy being stuck in the courts until 18 when you can go to federal prison faggot

underage faggot. reported :^)

become an hero

you've closed a lot of doors in future. good job

>im 17
KEK

the only regret that you should have is that you didn't kill yourself when you were an infant.

>Saying you're underage on Sup Forums

B&

Salute the mods for me

You fucked up user. I recently got a DUI, MIP, and speeding. 80mph in a 60 and blew a .09. I got a lawyer and ended up having the MIP and speeding dropped. I have to attend therapy and go to a class about why drunk driving is wrong. I suggest you get a lawyer and hope you don't get fucked too hard.

We all make mistakes when we are young. Except most of us make cute mistakes, or do stupid things with limited consequences. You on the other hand are a complete fucking idiot and you fucked yourself hard. Hope it was worth it. Even though I know for a fact it wasn't. Fucking moron.

Stop driving because your an idiot. You can only be stopped for a reason so if your drunk/high dont speed. IT IS NOT HARD.

>17
underage b&

Even if you are high or drunk as long as you don't speed it's cool

>implying anyone cares

I've been on here since I was 12, what demographic do you think earns Sup Forums the most ad revenue? certainly isn't loser 30 year olds running xubuntu with with AdBlock installed

MODS!!!!!

>17 years old

BANHAMMER

Stop being a fucking retarded kid and accept responsibility for your stupid fucking actions.

TL,DR: grow up, shit head.

You guys know you're gonna get banned for being here at that age right?

+1 to this, but you still can't be here.

Kiss your license goodbye, hopefully for a damn long time

> 17 years old
You fucked up mate
Enjoy the underage banned

What if I crashed into a car? Would it still be cool?

have you considered alternate means of transport?

>xubuntu
Kek 20 yo running Linux (Debian) muh ad revenue

I bet you're a Trumpfag too

>be 21
>no headlights
>blow. 01
>refuse blood test
>6 months and absolutely nothing has happened
My 1yr license suspension will be over before this case progresses

.177? pff. my father just went into the hospital with a .32. get on his level

as for how fucked you are, tbh I'd be way more worried about the felony speeding rap

dis nugga rite here

Taxed, insured and all your lights work as well. Its OK. Technically it is not but nobody will ever know.

second this

I mean if your not too drunk or high it won't happen. I only crashed when speeding so I don't so that anymore. I don't really drive high or drunk anymore I was just trying to be edgy

i bet you're a hillarycuck arent you

/thread

Exactly although irl it's not fun at all

Don't you mean "a hero?"

Did you pass 8th grade m8?

Looks like a beautiful future filled with bus passes and getting mommy and daddy to drive you to the probation office once a month.

Nice job fucktard.

fines, insurance, victims funds, etc, etc. probably looking somewhere around 6-8,000, not to mention some jail time, endless alcohol classes, counseling, and god knows what else, probably going to make you go to AA till your 18 or older, you fucked up, all there is to say

so you are a Trump fag
shocking

you know what to do and may your god be with you

Someone like you killed my father in a head on collision. I hope you and every moron like you dies and burns in hell for all eternity.

Until you fuck up.

Yep but you drive safer. You concentrate every second of the way

This tbqh

Gotta learn to sweet talk them coppers. I was doing 250+ in a 75 zone and was let go with a warning

grats on your felony

Depending in what you get fucked up with yeah

i was hoping to stumble across some fresh b8 tonight

/thread

ever since I joined this Sup Forums club (became a member this morning) I notice these people have terrible spelling and grammar, some guy just now told me "he was an alcohol"

I mean within reason. if you are a mess then nope.

damn impressive.

driving to work one morning, I got pulled over for 90 in a 55. I had nothing on my record and the cop (black dude no less) told me "lucky for you I got a more important call right now but SLOW DOWN"

"yes sir"

There's always a permanent solution to a temporary problem

couple a master b8rs

Post a timestamp of your car/bike that can even do 250+ and ill believe you buddy. Also timestamp that face that sweet talked a cop to let you off doing nearly 200 over the speed limit.

I had a cousin that killed himself when he was 18 driving drunk. You are dumb as fuck for driving drunk.

Right but what I meant is that meth will help your concentration more than alcohol, dxm, or weed but in anycase I agree it helps to care about traffic laws when breaking them or carrying bodies and bombs

A radio interview with a Michigan State Police officer revealed that, after the inability to stay within the lane, driving too slow is an frequent sign of intoxication and you will be checked.

We're not all americucks friend, that's km/h. Not hard to do. I have a BMW s1000rr as well as a gtr tho, they both easily do 300

Oh, then I suggest you consider suicide.

Hey there friend, I see how you did that, pretty clever!

If you drive 5 miles over the limit and don't act like you have something to hide and your not drifting you will be fine other than the fact that it's more fun to enjoy being fucked up not driving

That's why I drive the exact speed limit. It's not that hard

top fucking quack

Yeah but sticking to the speed limit is more suspicious in my state not saying to speed but don't keep it perfect

B& this kid

/thread

I got dinged on maybe my 3rd time ever driving impaired, it was after a friend's bachelor's party and didn't even realize I was still drunk

21, blew a .18 and it's been a hellish time, can't imagine what you're looking at given your age and that crazy speeding charge

why the fuck were you going 100 in a 45

Back to Naruto. Goodbye friends!

u r gay

Kek as someone who has gotten a dui ( blowing a 2.95 you can expect)..
>Atleast $1000 fine
>Community service
>Revocation of license for 9 months
>Because you blew offer .15, mandatory alcohol therapy
>Possible probation
> 2 years of ignition interlock once you get license back
>MADD panel
>And bullshit driving classes
>Court fees as well

You done fucked up

I keep cruise control on around 5-7 mph above what is posted. Easy breezy.

What the fuck. I live in Dallas EVERYONE speeds I have never been pull over for going the spend limit.

26 yo, got 2 felonies at 15, just live your life and quit doing stupid shit no one will care in a few years

Its a shame all the idiots give us a bad name.

you can't act a fool man

Just get a lawyer and fight it. DUIs hardly ever stick because the paperwork for them is quite ridiculous and never holds up in court. Though you will be dishing out like $15k for a lawyer, but on the plus side you won't have a criminal record.

That's because you where a juvenile. In a lot of states 17 year olds get charged as an adult.

sweet talk is code for suck their dicks, of course

don't speed/drive drunk. you could kill someone. Think about that for real. How much it would suck if you killed someone because of your actions. unlike endless dui and counseling sessions, that kind of guilt and trauma will never go away.

Oh ya.. a few more things

>Car insurance will triple for several years as you'll have to file for sr-22
>Annnnd it'll be harder to find a job from here on out, unless you manage to get it expunged from your record
>Also.. kiss financial aid in college goodbye

>What do?

Uber. They need drivers who aren't afraid to get you there on time.