Is Sup Forums a containment board for stormfags?

Is Sup Forums a containment board for stormfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article86099332.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well duh

Is grass green? Is the sky blue? Why does this require a thread?

Why are people like you so naive?

Name one reason why white people shouldn't be purging their nations of blacks?

One.

How are they beneficial in any way?

Regardless of basketball and music.. they're just raping, murdering, and assaulting the white race into extinction.

As you can see, the containment aspect of the board doesn't work very well.

trips checked

So...

1.) You can't answer the question.
2.) You won't admit that this is true.
3.) Those unicorn farts have eaten your brain away.

You're right, but he wasn't asking about the reasonability of your position, only whether Sup Forums was created by moot with the intention of quarantining it. Which is objectively true because moot is a kike faggot.

Hail Mitler

Not anymore, they've been spilling on to /b like crazy... Worst thing is if you actually go to their board is all nice and polite, I mean leaving aside all the fucking dead bodies that's their interests, but they only come shitpost here...

You'd be right in saying they shouldn't be taking in poor refugees when there is no room in a shaky-ass economy. That I, and many others, would agree on.

As far as "eliminating the white race" Races come, races go. That's how nature works.

Also:
>purging
>naive
>extinction

Prove to me you are not a chubby/fat neckbeard who hasn't done shit with his life and isn't using "much white race" or "duh Ess Jay Dubyas" to justify his existence.

Actually, we're the containment board.

> Races come, races go. That's how nature works.

Which is why the white race needs to turn the tides and rid the world of it's problem. Ship them all back to their homeland, sterilize them all, and let them die out. Problem solved.

Next: liberals.

> chubby/fat neckbeard who hasn't done shit with his life

Most likely fitter, leaner, and more handsome than you. I just care about myself, my people, and my family. There's no reason why I shouldn't.

That's what being a son, brother, father, and man is all about. So the question isn't whether or not I'm a neckbeard, it's why you're not a man.

I apologize if I gave you the impression that I'm engaging in a conversation with you. I've given up trying to reason with angry, racist lunatics who base their worldviews on fascist mythology and cannot accept that their present economic precarity is caused by the fundamental flaws in the structure of their society.

>Races come, races go
Self-preservation is a thing.

>the fundamental flaws in the structure of their society.
Communism is an excellent meme. Probably the best example of historical shitposting. But the real problem is (((external))).

How liberal of you. You've lost the argument, so you Al Gore the shit out of the moment, claim it's settled, everyone else is wrong, you're right, etc.

There's nothing more racist, angry, and lunatic than turning a blind eye to the genocide against the white race. There's no end to your stupidity, hypocrisy, and racism.

That karma train is coming, user. The tracks lead right through your kind.

>everything about traditional America and capitalism is perfect by definition
>it's the American national religion

You forgot the "cannot accept" part of that quote. Extremely pertinent.

I don't give a shit about racial debate but plus points for posting delicious amazon

Sup Forumsution is what keeps Sup Forums from making real money.

niggers are good for target practice, we need them around otherwise our police would have nothing to do.

Traditional (that is to say, Anglo-Saxon with a bit of German and Irish) America is excellent. I won't claim it's perfect, but it's naturally strong and good, and more importantly it's mine.
Capitalism I have a bit of a different opinion on, but honestly, economics doesn't matter. You can play with economic and social policy when you have a nice white country (see: Scandinavia prior to the brown tide, or America pre-1965), but when you have a diverse, and therefore violent, society, there are more pressing concerns.

>Ship them all back to their homeland, sterilize them all, and let them die out.

Edgy, but I can agree

>Liberals

Stop using that buzzword to try and label an enemy. Fact is that most of the SJWs hold no where near as much power as Sup Forums likes to believe. Maybe it's because Sup Forums obsesses over it 24/7 it SEEMS that way, but actually go outside and do shit and see how many you legit meet. Even on a college campus

>Not being a man

In a world where, apparently, everything is against you, you still choose to have kids. That's not being a man. That's either being stupid or selfish. Does the rest of your family actually give a shit as much as you do? Like, do they really give 2 shits about Muslims and Africans? IDK about you, but if I brought 1 home as a friends, most of my family would be interested to know more about their life. The only one's who wouldn't would be relatives who are like 50+ and listen to faggots like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly (old fuck Sup Forumstards)

Because not all blacks are niggas

If that were the case, they'd simply kill the board. You do realize all those other sites that make money don't have this supposed "problem"?

The US government pays for this site with your taxes. It's a honeypot for all the crazy KKK tards, Islamists, active pedos, etc.

Ah yes, exceptions. It's like cancer. It isn't always malignant. Sometimes it's benign.

That's why were ignoring it, not trying to cure it, etc.

> It isn't ALWAYS fatal.

There are a lot more niggers in the black race than you think, and it will always be that way.

>tfw whites lost all chance when the 3rd Reich crumbled

I'm sure glad to be fucking dying, wont get to see my race getting slowly burnt to a crisp

The buzzword is used to avoid TL;DR. I don't even know you, and I'm sure you appreciate it. The word is used to represent the extremist element of liberalism. Understand, or don't.. IDGAF.

The rest, give me a fucking break. You agree with the edgy, then flip-flop and go full liberal. Make fucking sense already.

There isn't a white man worth shit who wouldn't be bothered, intensely, by a son or daughter who associated with blacks. That's good parenting, common sense, etc.

Go blow a shotgun ffs.

Right. Taxes. I didn't think it through. The rest I've picked up on.

Nationalism is on the rise again, fear not.

>Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly
Rush is pretty Sup Forums, but he hides his powerlevel. O'Reilly isn't fashy at all, he's just a cuckservative.

Wait. Where's my (You)? That's weird.

>where's my (you)?
newfag.

Only place where I see that happening is if Trump wins the election

And this is now a containment board for newfags, you just have to see the new threads made up lately, what is your point.

Trump, Brexit (and now Frexit), AfD in Germany, rising prominence of nationalist and fascist groups...things are getting better, user. You'll die in the American Empire, not the shitty Weimar America you thought.

>Name one reason why white people shouldn't be purging their nations of blacks?
Because that's inhumane, even though you have the audacity to call them subhuman
>How are they beneficial in any way?
They're human beings, they go to school, go to work, and contribute to society like any other person, some black people make more money than white people too, you still wanna call that person worthless?

>tfw the pope will never call a crusade on all of ISIS

Damn it.

>Waah waah. You're making decent point that Stefen Molyneux and Sargon haven't trained me for. Lemme shout out more buzzwords

It's amazing how forming your own opinions can lead to complex thoughts beyond black and white. I am against refugees in Europe since it will eventually lead to a downward spiral. I honestly don't give a shit what Muslims or Africans believe and would have no problem getting to know them and their culture. If that is being "flip-flop" to you, again, go watch some Molyneux videos. Maybe he can teach you how to respond.

I've been friends with blacks, whites, Asians, and so on. My white parents met my black friends when I used to live in Florida for a while. My dad, a full blown gun loving, former Marine, anti-Hillary dude was sitting down bullshitting with them. I even dated a black girl for a while and everyone was cool with it. Again, do you come from a family of cunts or are you just the major cunt in the family? Are you like that father who HAS to have his kids think 1 way and forces them to do so, while other kids are going to the pool right now?

The core of the issue is that they're not white. America and Europe are white lands, and everyone else is our guest. Dindus and sandniggers have abused that trust time and time again, to the point that it's unwise even to trust smart dindus. I'm not in favor of genocide or mass sterilization, but they do have to go back.

Sargon is a cuck.

It's a scale, user. On one side you have the damage blacks do, collectively. The rape, the murder, the assaults, the theft. The financial burden they place on society by constantly needing assistance. The list goes on.

On the other side, the good they do. The jobs, the scientific and technological contributions, the assistance and help they offer other citizens.

Notice something? That's right, the scale is punching through the floor on the damage side.

That's the point. I don't give a shit about your Mother Theresa Blacks. One, Ten, a Thousand.. they don't matter when millions are hateful, racist, stupid, criminal pieces of shit.. despite all the assistance and help fucking possible.

Humane to me is preventing the damage they're doing.. not just to non-blacks, but to themselves.

The current pope is a commie heretic. Maybe when he dies.

molyneux and sargon

oh ffs. What are you, 20?

Fuck off you naive, indoctrinated twat.

Your dad is ashamed of you, but he loves you and he hopes you'll wake up.

Dipshit.

>(and now Frexit)
retard alert

Do you take the fact that even after being freed blacks still had to deal with 2nd-class citizen treatment for about 100 years and that might have been a handicap on their social development?

Sixty-two percent support for leaving, and increasing support for Front National :^)

I don't mean to be an ass here.. but did you say FREXIT?

France is CUCKLAND. They'll never grow a spine, user. FREXIT is impossible.

never trust california nazi's to do an illinois nazi job;

10 people, not murdered at Sacramento Nazi rally

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article86099332.html

Trips of truth. Every cuck thread is Sup Forums jewing the place up

Chinks had to deal with the same treatment in the same period of time and yet managed to do consistently better than niggers. Nog civilization in Africa never advanced beyond the level of chiefdoms. The problem isn't oppression, no matter what the authors of postcolonial trash say.

I'm not saying it'll definitely happen. I'm saying support for it is a good sign. The EU is dead, it just hasn't finished twitching yet.

Whites were slaves too. The pilgrims were indentured servants. Black slave owners owned white and black slaves in the US during the AST. Blacks invaded European coastal cities and enslaved whites for 700 years prior to the AST, which only lasted for 350 years. The Navy and Marines were started in an effort to fight and end black slavers from attacking white ships and kidnapping the whites for slavery.

I don't see whitey whining about that, being handicapped, etc. And Whites don't have all this stupid, ass-kissing bullshit blacks have. They have affirmative action, eoe, admissions preference, they even get +230 points on their SAT's.. just for being black. This is absurdly stupid.

The only thing holding blacks back.. is blacks.

No.

It's a place to actually tell people what you actually think about the world.

We're all severe racists that want to kill everyone.

>naw not me

Wrong, you are just as feasibly psychotic as the worst person ever but you just don't do the things that they do.

Phony cunt.

and not all jews are kikes

Either your a different fag or the same fag

Regardless, I'm going to assume you just come from a family of cunts who really don't interact with anyone outside of immediate family and people in the local neighborhood. Christ your family must be fucking boring people

Indeed. Sargon is a bitch

Whites hate blacks because of their criminality, blacks hate whites because of their skin color.

Whites are racist because of life experiences, dumbass. Telling them to "go outside" (or the like) is painfully naive and ignorant on your part. I know it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, all special and smart.. but it just shows how fucking stupid you are.

Spics, Niggers, and Jews need to be systematically eliminated.

>>Lib pussy tells people to "Go outside"
>>Would raped murdered and set on fire by niggers if he did that
>>Probably not in that order

I'm Jewish but, signed on to all that other shit.

Pretending that we're not racist as humans is fucking insane.

>race is a social concept

Oh, I guess we're supposed to ignore ten-thousand years of Africans eating termites while everyone else fought mammoths and short-faced bears.

Is it so hard to realize that some part of humanity is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

As long as you stay in Israel after I'd be happy to race war on your side.

Stop asking for our help in raids, please. Also, you cannot contain us. WE ARE EVERYWHERE!

You have to go back too, but removing kebab and taco is a higher priority to me.

Who?

Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the greatest board and very peaceful! all satire haha

Yeah, life experiences and being a stupid cunt. he same way 1 woman who gets raped may automatically think all men are rapists. Doesn't make it true. Yeah, a lot of blacks are criminals. And? Don't hang around sketchy-ass blacks. The same way you don't hang around sketchy as fuck whites. When someone cool comes along, if you're actually a semi-decent person, you look past skin color and may end up forming a relationship.

You must be a great dad. Like seriously.
>My dad lets me play cool retro video games
>My dad goes hiking and sky diving
>My dad is a cop
You
>My dad spends time arguing with faggots on a Mongolian Weeaboo Board about the white race and it's superiority

>I know it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, all special and smart.. but it just shows how fucking stupid you are.

You project any harder and you'll need to start selling popcorn.

Some of us are actually hard-working people. The Jews that you don't like? We fucking hate them. Trouble is, in the end we're all grouped together.

It's like, "quit fucking shit up for us why are you trying to control shit?"

>Uses buzzwords
>Has probably never hung out with nogs in his entire life
>Would probably act like the tough guy infront of a group of hood-rats
>Would raped murdered and set on fire by niggers if he did that
>Probably not in that order

I actually absolutely agree.

The (((elite))) has a lot of Jews in it, and the reasons it's attempting to destroy the society it's parasitic upon are indeed very Jewish, but I don't believe every Jew is out to get white people.The problem is that, good or not, friendly or not, you're still part of an "other". It's like East Asians. Not violent, not bad, but ultimately different from Europeans.

>is politically incorrect a board for politics.
Lurk moar newfag.

That's funny: your dad sounds a lot like me.

Ask yourself this, young liberal: which would make your dad happier? Dating a black girl, or dating a white girl?

See how easy that is? If you actually believe it wouldn't make a difference to him, you're lost in stupidity.

How is it inhuman? is it inhuman to not let every fucking person from a third world country enter the west? What happens when white people no longer exist? Why can't their be at least one all white country? There are plenty for other races.

Fear is a priority for some Jews. It drives them to do very stupid things and still does.

Me? I don't really care. We could all die and it wouldn't matter. Zionism is something I've grown used to, but it's wrong. Righteousness is in good action, and being fair to those around you.

To think that another person should be of service to you is disgusting. I've made too many enemies by telling other Jews what I think about them.

IDK and IDC.

Now ask yourself this, Sup Forumstard:

If your son/daughter married a black and they were completely happy and how no problems whatsoever, would you still try to prevent it? If you actually believe that you would and wouldn't be castrated by you child and everyone else, you too are lost in stupidity as well as your head being lost in your ass

>inb4

Bump

You're asking someone if they'd be a parent.

You do realize that teaching your children to be good, avoid dangerous things, etc.. that's called parenting? And if you don't, that's called bad parenting?

I can't wrap my head around stupidity like yours.

Again, either you're a different fag or the same fag I've been responding to.

Either way, it's not that hard to show someone the difference between safe and dangerous. A full grown gorilla is dangerous. A baby gorilla in a zoo surrounded zookeepers is not. Pretty simple, easy to understand concepts, yeah?

But fat neckbeards like you don't know anything outside of Sup Forums. Now go post in a feel thread about how some obvious sloot rejected you