Any carfags here?

Any carfags here?

What's a good way to secretly ruin/damage a car causing big $$$ in damages? I don't want to damage it right away, just something subtle that will later lead to big damage.

I ask because I'm renting a car from someone, and they're trying to pin something against me for damages, when it was given to me like that. So might as well fuck up thier car even more.

Throw a matress in the trunk. It will take a crane to get it out.

Try and find a sweet spot with the oil pan bolt and hope it falls out eventually while driving.

By unscrewing it that is.

Get 3 pigs and paint the numbers 1,2 and 4 on them and then throw them in the back seat of the car.

let out some oil most cars burn oil anyway.

What will this do and how much will it cost to fix?

Again I'm looking for something subtle enough that it looks okay when I return it. But I'm looking to cause big money in damage in the long run.

put pregnant roaches in it before you return it. it will look like this a few days later

Depends if they notice it right away or not.
If they do, not much
if not, destroy the engine

Pour sugar into gas tank, you're welcome

Not him but it'll cause the engine to seize. Dead engine; dead car. He'll have to replace the engine or just buy a new car.

Put a few teaspoons of sugar in the radiator. It will cause corrosion. and residue to build up and eventually cause the car to overheat and ruin the engine completely.

Easiest way is to get some water into the gas tank, for even more points get under the car and bust the oil pan bolt loose and let it drain for a few seconds. Assuming its not a newer car it will likely run until it overheats and causes failure. You can also do this with the coolant but it is usually a harder task.

Take out about half of the oil in the engine and then plug it back up and keep on using it eventually it will cause alot of damage

Thanks... This looks big enough for payback for them trying to fuck me over. How long will it take to kill the engine after doing this?

/thread

Pour Xylene in the brake fluid reservoir, it'll be lit fam.

Slightly loosen all but one or two wheel nuts - it'll take a bit but they'll vibrate free after a while and the studs will break. Drain coolant or put sand or fluids that don't belong in reservoirs.

Its a 2015 nissan altima

add a litre of oil. It will seriously fuck up the car over time. Or loosen the bolts on the tires, then retighten them so that they are just snug. Over time bolts fall off then vehicles tires fall off. breaks everything oh and someone could die which is a bonus.

Different user but as soon as all the oil is gone, bad things start happening to the engine. So it depends more on your screw placement. They should check oil often so it might do nothing though

Refill the tires with CO2 (paintball tank or keg/tap setup )

CO2 changes volume rapidly as temperature changes. Should eventually lead to four blowouts. If not, you get the consolation prize of watching the owner experiencing lots of bumpy rides and vibration, and no shop they bring it to will ever assume something other than air is in the tires.

Drain the radiator and replace the coolant with salt water.

Get some exteme paint stripper.
Ive gotten it at Walmart for $20. I forget the name but it will be in a square tin, 1 gallon in size.
Pour it into a water or juice pitcher for quick pouring.
Pour on hood of car
gtfo there
The longer its on the more damage it does.
The paint should be stripped by morning.
I would cover fave in case of surveillance.

Have fun!

Metal shavings in the oil. A hand full should do it.

Mechanic here there is a number of things you can do salt sugar cool aid anything of that nature in the gas will cause the fuel system to fail if you have the abality you can take liquid sealant the stuff that foams and hardens and suck it up in any of the vaccum hoses strong magnent on the ecu usualy located on the far left or right of the engine bay they cost a lot slicing the tires no nails that can be patched for cheap weights on the drive shaft will cause a imbalance and can trash the trans you can put friction modifier in the trans fill tube you can get it at any auto store punch holes in the rims if you gave the ability sealing off the exaust it has to be completely sealed drain all of the coolant oil or any fluid in the car really will cause masive damage

Mix Reg oil and synthetic

Now I've heard this, never tried it, and personally, I suggest not being a passive aggressive faggot. But Ive heard lead pencil marks on the muffler and exaust pipe will concentrate heat and eventually cause it to crack where the pencil marks are. Somebody told me this, as he was telling me why mechanics never use lead pencils to mark engine parts.

Loosen head bolts. Guaranteed leak leading to major engine malfunction. Over time.

op of idea

huge hit or miss though, and probably easy to assume it was done on purpose not by some fluke.

Better idea: Put brake fluid in the window washing fluid. Squirt Squirt, shits fucking up your paint wherever it touches. Shit, put some in their backup bottle too if they have one

cars can run quite a while without oil. a completely dry engine can run for over an hour, continuously, without any oil, and won't cause any permanent damage. the residual oil in the car already will help it run for even longer. if the car is only used for short trips (

WILDCAT PISS IN AIR-INTAKE FILTER

as a mechanic can you confirm the post I just made? I was told this, but never really bothered to look it up or ask anyone else.

Yes this too is a good one.

There used to be a rim cleaner that would fuck up windshields something fierce.

Sabotage timing belt, most cars engines blow up when timing belt goes

True dude, overfill the oil cause massive pressure build up and should blow the piston rings

edit: do 3 tires only. If all four are destroyed, insurance usually covers it. But not three lol

Underrated post

Lemme just get to the pregnant roach store

>Now me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried

Just go to Turkey and pick one up

Can someone explain this roach+turkey meme to me? I've been seeing it recently and don't understand it

put power steering fluid in the brake reservoir

What exactly are they trying to pin on you?

how do you tell if they're pregnant?

Buy some gallium, put it in their radiator

Every time the radiator heats up it will eat away at the radiator until the radiator crumbles

Additionally you can put some in anything else aluminum in the car

If they have that bulging thing coming out from thier behind.

That's an egg that can unleash like 50 roaches.

Loosen the passenger floorpan, when it falls out it will kill the manifold

>oil filter

It's a Sup Forums and Sup Forums joke. Basically turks are gross so people call them turkroaches

if you can get to the distributor cap, remove it and use graphite from a pencil to contact the rotor brushes. The charge will run along the graphite, causing the engine to misfire.

A cheaper way to do this is to spread mayo on a piece of bologna, slap it onto the car on a hot sunny day and when said owner removes it, the paint will come off too.

>adding oil raises pressure
That's not what happens at all. If you overfill, the crank spinning churns the oil into foam, then the oil pump can't pump the foam and the engine doesn't get lubricated, eventually seizing.

Quit trying to act like you know what you're talking about.

Fucking if a day would go by without some fucking wank asking how to fuck ups some cunts car because their butthurt about some stupid shit.

Put a little bit of dirt in oil, and radiator.

Another method that could possibly send a driver off to a service station would be to pour a gallon of shellac thinner into your targeted vehicle’s gasoline tank. The alcohol will gather up all the water in the fuel trap, and when this mixture goes through the fuel line it will cause the vehicle to snort, stammer, and act as if it has big carb troubles. By the time the driver gets the vehicle to a mechanic, the problem has usually departed out the exhaust pipe. Done enough times, this one can redline the frustration and credibility levels of both the driver and the mechanic.

Good luck finding a lead pencil

Seriously

Also the reason they don't use GRAPHITE pencils is because soapstone is easier to see and it doesn't get distorted by heating up

Has nothing to do with cracks

Bunch of ducking sociopaths in this thread lmao, to duck up a car without killing someone is easy. Unplug the alternator cable so the battery doesn't charge, 250 dollar towtruck fee easily each time the car dies. You can also pour water throw sand down the sparkplug wells, engine roll be ducked beyond repair. Lastly you could just throw sand in the gas tank, or sand on the transmission fluid.

I kekd at this dumb joke

Probably take a lot of time mayoing up that many slices of bread.

A gallon of viscus liquid is much faster and easier.
>its $20

One time I sprayed the shit out of the engine with that flex seal shit. I dunno what happened. I was flex sealing the key holes and pissing on the air vents

If it's manual, and you know how to drive manual, you have the same idea as me.

If it's automatic, there should be gear options besides N, D, R, and P, and they should be listed as 1, 2, and sometimes 3. Drive in 1 or 2 ALL THE TIME and their transmission will take a turn for the worst after some time. (Beware and do not go on the interstate in 1 or 2 (first or second gear) or you will blow the transmission up immediately; not very subtle.

Otherwise contaminate gas/coolant/oil reservoir with sand or cum.

Loosen a couple lug nuts before you return the car (not while you're driving it, but loosen it enough before you drive it to the person to return it to just a bit so it will be ok to drive. Eventually it will break the nuts and the wheel could possibly fall off).

Only cunts mess with someone's car. Man up Nancy.

P.S. Drive faster than usual when you're in first or second gear (1 or 2) or else it won't do anything. It will be pretty noisy because the transmission gears are moving much faster than they are supposed to at that gear.

Why tho?

DUDE, just find a speed camera trap. Go past it 2x faster than the speed limit like 20 times.

you get no tickets. only the person on the registration gets the ticket. you could rack up 10k in tickets easily and they will have to pay them. no harm to the car very subtil as it takes a month for them to be delivered in mail. also just losten the axle nut if its one that needs tourquing. or the roaches is a good idea. dont do something that will come back to you.

the ticket idea is best. you can rack up 10x the mount of the car with that and there is no way to prove you did it. it will only come back to the owner.

>2015 nissan

>make it look like trouble with the carburetor

>you're a retard

remove spark plug pour water replace spark plug
hydrolocked engine fucked

love it

Most of the sabotage that's being suggested will probably come back to bite you in the ass. A 2015 that suddenly starts having issues is a bit suspicious. Especially when they start finding fluids where they don't belong.

You fucking retard, its not gonna work unless you lead a cow into the driver seat

except when they have a picture of your fucking face dated to when you had possession of the car.
Could probably get sued in civil court

When you sign a rental agreement, you sign a paper saying you are borrowing it from x to x and paid x amount. The owner can just prove it was in your possession at the dated time on the ticket... So wouldn't really work out.

lol some kids at my highschool did something similar except instead they shot up the school

Alright. Long time mechanic here.
Firstly. Don't fuck with any of the major fluids, they're easy to pin on you.

Whatcha wanna do is take a quart of concentrated bleach and add it to an empty tank then fill it with gas. It corrodes fucking everything and eats the goddamn seals. Cars toast.

Blown piston rings? You are a fucking moron....too much oil can be distructive but blown piston rings aint the problem it causes.... KEK...

this made me laugh out loud and i feel terrible about it

Like mentioned find the sweet spot with the oil pan bolt so its loose enough to drip oil and eventually come loose and drain the oil to run the motor dry and fuck up all the internals. Drain the coolant all the way or most of it. This is gonna cause over heating and pop the head gasket. Drive the car and throw it in park or reverse. Water in the gas tank. Switch both battery terminals this will fry electronics. Split the radio wires to expose the wires and while driving theh will start a fire. Loosen the axle nuts by removing the dent and loosen the nuts. Water in brake fluid reservoir

Add water to the transmission fluid

reroute the exhaust into the cabin, ruins the upholstry slowly and they never know why

Loosen the engine mount bolts. Stuff the muffler with shit to obstruct exhaust. Throw water in the motor through the oil cap. Wet the alternator. Loosen the strut bolts

Hahahahahahahaha what?!

Cover the radiator with cardboard. Drive till it over heats and will hardly run. Let cool, remove cardboard, refill radiator. Engine is on borrowed time.....No trace of tampering....

except when they pull the code and see that it overheated

find machinist or machine shop
get old used carbide tips
smash with hammer into powder about as course as salt
put in oil filler
did this to neighbour with Harley,within 3 weeks engine was knocking like shit
it shreds engines

So it overheated. Most codes have no time stamp and there is no proof of tampering which was one of the requirements

cute.

don't believe everything you see on TV though.

Put sugar in the gas tank..... Make sure you do not leave evidence.....

Drill holes all over the frame. Smaller holes are actually better, cuz material science and all that shit

On a 2015 altima I wouldn't risk it

holy fucking run on sentence

Kek'd hard

sand/abrasive in the oil/steering fluid/brake fluid

put a timed explosive in the trunk user. Works every time.

Wouldn't exhaust fumes kill them

carfags here

Fast and secretly way to ruin someone's car when having some alone time with it, is to just bump the hood and open the oil fill. One then just throw small-small-small metal sand/grind powder in. Then one wait for engine failure to happen. cheers

acetone

Put sardines and all kinds of other ungodly fish in the a/c vents before returning. Then put a can of sardines or tuna or whatever under the drivers seat. They will smell the fish, find the can and come to the conclusion that the fish underneath the seat is the source. Only they cannot figure out why the god aweful smell of fish will not leave the car weeks after the fact. Finally taking it to a mechanic, who has surely seen this prank before and knows that the smell will never truly leave the car...gives them the choice of either ripping out and replacing the ventilation or burning the car to the fucking ground. You win.