My friend just spent 8 hours and $500 getting this tattoo done. Thoughts? Roast her please?

My friend just spent 8 hours and $500 getting this tattoo done. Thoughts? Roast her please?

Looking like a fucking blob, what a dumb cunt

It's very dark. Sort of looks like a cover up tbh.

they got retardedly ripped off.

seriously looks like something an 8th grader would draw on the back of his notebook. that level of technical execution and creativity. i'd be fucking livid if that was permanently on me.

Wats that at the bottom? Cthulhu? A volcano? A chocolate desert?

as far as tattoos go, this is pretty greak

$500 for THAT???
I Don't even know what the fuck the bottom part is even supposed to fucking be. The yellow is gonna heal into a nasty color and overall it throws off the whole color scheme. What I'm trying to say is, is that your tat some shat.

I think its a volcanoe spewing cheese wiz...

I thought so too, but the longer I looked at it, I started to think it looks like a poorly drawn cabbage shooting lightening.

>I Don't even know what the fuck the bottom part is even supposed to fucking be
i think it's either a miniature volcano or a magical campfire. could go either way.

That is utter shit.

Its just gonna look worse as it ages.

I can't really criticise an image of a tattoo when I don't fully understand what I'm looking at.

I was looking at it upside-down and thought it was something super destructive alien mega device destroying the landscape. What the fuck is this shit?

Not if it puts the lotion on its skin.

Not gonna age well

hopefully straightened so we can see how truly terrible it is.

i'm seriously baffled by that little thing at the bottom. maybe some sort of eldritch fumarole?

what is that? i will roast her if i knew what the fuck she got tattooed

aaaand i just saw the breast implants sitting in the grass in front of the puss geyser

It's so dark. Is it a cover-up??

500 for that....fuckin lol, maybe 40$ top if it was done by a friend.....if that was in a shop i would avoid that place like the plague. also I could have done that in like 40mins

oh fuck, I see 'em

OP here
Yeah it's supposed to be a 'nature scene' with a bonfire and mountains and tiny trees

No that's fresh skin lol

No matter what distance people are at, they will see the shape of a dark tattoo, but none of them will ever fully understand what they're looking at unless she tells them whenever asked. And they'll all have this "oh!" look on their face afterwards.

Tell her that. No one can be fascinated with an image that can't be instantly known by glance.

I think it's a campfire ? Who the fuck knows

Nah femanon, that shit's pretty dope actually

My phone might turn it sideways again idk

Kinda pretty.

>bonfire
as drawn by someone who's never seen one? it looks like a lightning bug shit on one of these.

>poorly drawn cabbage shooting lightening.

You're a very funny man, senor.

Seriously though.
I'm not tattoo expert, but that doesn't look too great.

Your friend got absolutely fucked over for price, here's mine and it was 500 for everything.

that's not too bad some of your lines are a little blown out

And you still look like a faggot.

im going to throw up

Got the bird and lines first a year ago, and then my artist just did some relining.

yeah you can tell where he picked up and started again, that's the problem with thick lining it should be done in as few strokes as possible. one consistent pass really helps with that

This geometric shit is the worst fucking tattoo trend. Stop. Even good tattoo artists that I follow do this hipster shit. It means nothing, has no function and really only serves to let others know "I got a tattoo around 2012-2016!" This trend will die soon.

Yeah this was literally the first day i got everything added and lined, so it actually came out nice and faded in.

aww should have said that, I never assume it's just first day swelling

You got a more recent pic?

fam if you want a really good artist check out Grindesign on facebook. dude does phenominal black grey and the few color ones he's done pop like a motherfucker

Cool concept but awfully done.

YOUR FRIEND IS FAT AS SHIT

Just taken now

>8hrs
>$500
>sounds believable
>wish I had friends

I like it though you should have chosen a different color for the background, Linda looks like a bruised arm

i'm trying to get some sacred geometry tatted. can't find anyone that seems good enough to do it though.

Yeah she's fat
Why do you think she's just a friend

Fingers crossed nobody finds this and shows her

grab that toothbrush and slit your wrist pls

faggot.

Prize and time seem alright, motive is shit

Been smoking that weeeeeeeeed?