Hey Sup Forums need some advice

Hey Sup Forums need some advice.

>be with girl for about 8 months or so
>enjoying each other immensely. The sex is great.
>haven't introduced her to my family or had her over because I'm embarrassed by my parents and house sometimes
>she expresses that i don't want to have her meet my friends or fam because i don't like her which isn't true at all. Im just slow to do things.
>Tell her im not the biggest fan of social media yet she complains she posts too much about me and i don't enough of her.
>Eventually calls it quits because she didn't get this for close to a year.
>try to tell her my reasons for such and that I will change because she deserves it.
>she says no and that we should continue on just as friends.
>try to change her mind and she wont budge.

I'm at a loss for what to do. I want things to continue but I don't know how to change her mind but at the same time i want to respect her choice.

Advice?

Are you fucking twelve? Your ex sounds immature as fuck. Get on with life.. dodged a bullet you faggot.

Not reading anything you said, but the image of that person looks like they could really use a meatball.

Nah we are both in our mid twenties, shes just an extra emotional one at times.

Tell her she's either your woman, or out of your life. Anything in between is unacceptable. Don't be a dick, be an assertive man like the guy on the cover of romance novels.

You would be surprised how effective this tactic is at sorting through adolescent bullshit.

if she actually cares about the social media shit and u dont you guys probly have some pretty different values and what not. it might also just be that she is too stupid to fathom someone expressing feelings differently which would make her think that a lack of posts means a lack of feelings for her entirely. so she's either too stupid to be worth dating or too different to be worth dating so move on

She sounds like a terrible person.

>Breaks up with bf because he doesn't spam social media about her

Good riddance.

Well she came from some shitty relationships were she had all the social media posts and shit but the guys were shitty. That's were i enter and be a not shitty guy by giving a shit and actually caring. Thats why I'm so confused.

Well she would post us together and I'd comment and like evrything she put up. And i wouldn't post that often in general but when I did it was always nice.

No, she is immature. If you not posting about her enough on social media is the core of something she is arguing about with you, she's immature as fuck.

Agreed with 1st reply

i mean you can continue trying to explain to her that she shouldnt care so much about the social media stuff but if she'd sooner break up than be convinced she's wrong then idk what to tell ya

So you want to become a complete normie to satisfy this chick? Go ahead, have fun friend- o.

If you love her, give in. Symbolic gestures are very important to women.

She almost certainly dropped hint after hint after hint

>user, when are you going to introduce me to your parents? Hehe!

>Oh look user Kimberly and Chad just posted this super cute photo of themselves! Aren't they ADORABLE?

>user, why haven't you invited me to meet your parents? Are you ashamed of me, lol (not actually a happy laugh)

>Why don't you upload that cute photo of us doing (activity) user? Don't you think it's a nice photo?

But no, you were too preoccupied by your own petty little concerns, maybe you put it off to browse Sup Forums aimlessly, or you thought that your "super cool persona online" would be "damaged" by "giving in" to the mindless obsession with social media by posting pics and updates of you and your girl.

Well you fucking blew it OP. We live in a society where if you don't advertise your absolute and undying devotion to a woman 24/7 on all available outlets you don't really love her. That's the reality we live in, and you are too thick to have picked up on it.

>TFW in Victorian times there was mail pickup 12 TIMES A DAY, and if you didn't reply to a letter IMMEDIATLY you were a shitty person and literal social filth and those times have come again and you fucked up.

Now you fucked up! Now you fucked up! Now you fucked up! Now you fucked up!

Well that's the thing. I told her I can give her that but she says a year of that is too long to recover from and that she doesn't want to waste anymore of her time. She says she wants to give me another chance but she cant because she has respect herself. Should I just start doing what she wants anyway to show her that I will change?

she sounds like a retarded bitch op

move on youll get something better

She's craving the nigger dick. Sorry manlet.

>try to tell her my reasons for such and that I will change because she deserves it
>I will change because she deserves it
>I'm a fucking faggot

See that's where you are wrong user. I caught all of her hints for everything and I explained my reasons for everything and told her in time that would happen but being that I still did what she wanted minimally.

Look OP, If she doesnt want you anymore than you gotta live with it, and trust me, i know that sucks alot. you can still be friends with her and slowly build that trust with her again and maybe you can get back, but dont let that be the only reason why you are friends with her. If things do work out between you, let her meet your friends and family and if its not a good experience, then fucking tell her that is why you didnt want her to meet them. its pretty simple, but i understand why you are stuck in this loop, we've all been there Sup Forumsrother, i hope things work well.

There are more differences between you and them than just not being a shitty guy. For example, you not being a guy at all.

Don't worry, she probably just isn't used to dating a little bitch

holy autism you got way too into that post man you must be bored as shit

Thanks m8. I'm prepared to live with it because that's fuckin life. But a large part of me just feels like it could change.

We live in a society where if you don't advertise your absolute and undying devotion to a woman 24/7 on all available outlets you don't really love her. That's the reality we live in, and you are too thick to have picked up on it.

Uh, I don't know what world you're living in, but here in the real world, we call that smothering, clingy, co-dependent faggot shit. As it turns out, most people find that massively unappealing

so... no

She's crazy and thinks she's a side chick

>if you've been with a guy for a month and you haven't met his friends, you are not his girlfriend

thats totally normal man, its gonna hurt for a little, and i've read some studies that said men never get over break ups, but thats just speculation.
the future is will always be bright for you, even if at this moment you dont see it. remember, there is 1 female to every male in this world.

find a less psychotic gf

how is that psychotic?

you already lost her, stop begging you fucking cuck

don't pick on the dude you cunt, we all now know that you are jealous because you are a virgin

nah i find way too pathetyc when faggots start begging at bitches
even more when they're such cunts as op's ex seems to be

Dont listen to any of these cunts. She'll be back. They always come back, if briefly.

Jesus Christ just move on. You're obviously not compatible. Also that shit about "changing because she deserves it" is ridiculous. If you have to change yourself to be with someone, you shouldn't be with that person. Relationships aren't about molding yourself to fit with another person like a puzzle piece. The other person should enrich your life without detracting from it and vice versa.

this is way too mature for op, he is obviously too childish to understand this shit.

Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Exactly why I wasn't engaging them. Anyways thanks and godspeed user.

>Should I just start doing what she wants
anything but this nigger. DO. NOT. LET. HER. CONTROL. YOU.

Sound advice man. Thanks.

thisthisthis

Perhaps she's afraid to admit that she doesn't like you because you are made out of spaghetti. Let her go, OP. Someone out there will find you unconditionally delicious.

That photo just makes me want to beat the shit out of you it bothers me that much. And fuck the bitch user. If the sex is great she's probably a whore. Get yourself a virgin and teach her to be a whore. No good wife was ever great at sex from the get-go.

Lieutenant onion man child

>spaghetti
That's ramen you richfag.

Nigga that's a digiorno. I know me my digiorno pizza. Fucking delicious. My favorite drunk meal.

Thanks for all the advice m8s