Incest Bread GO

Incest Bread GO

bump

no

Hopefully twitch gets unbanned soon. I will take his place until then.

Twitch, if you're watching the thread for new stuff, know that we all thank you for doing awesome work
Will post a screenshot of your drive in honor. Send an email to [email protected] if you're watching

Bump

I fucked my sister

lol my first dubs ever
what a waste

Greentext?

I ain't clicking dat shit

Don't have to if you choose not to. He's been updating this trive with shitloads of his own caps for a while. He does good work

>I fuck my sister

What'd he get banned for?

Twitch got ban? First Columnfag, now Twitch. Is there one particular mod that doesnt like wincest stories and bans all the providers of it out of spite?

Fuckin nice, thanks

Twitch temp replacement bump

Probably :/
Supposedly posting CP, he's going through an appeal process hopefully. I think there's a biased mod against wincest threads

Twitch Temp Replacement

Ill do my best to keep bumping with contect from his drive during the day too, I have a pretty relaxed job

Thats bs. Oddly enough, it's supposed to be the same thing column got b& for, so I'm def leaning the way of biased mod. I've never seen either of them post any images, other than timestamps. True bs to the bsiest of extents.

Indeed my friend. Well hopefully twitch gets it worked out, from what I heard, he'll still be updating

Twitch Temp Replacement Bump
Keep bumping the thread people

Twitch temp replacement bump

was there anymore after this? or was this all?

No one's heard from him since, unfortunately

I'd guess the gook moot mods are more into scat and hurtcore.

damn, k thanks
thought there was more when he kept going on about fucking his sister but at the end it was only the tip. was hoping there was a second part to this. oh well.

He popped back and said he wasn't dead, and wouldn't be able to come back for some months. I don't have any proof though, just what Twitch said.

Twitch is a very reliable source. He seems to somehow browse all of the wincest threads simultaneously and picks up a lot of good info.
I gotta go to bed for work in the morning, enjoy the link people l.
Twitch temp replacement, signing off

Byeeeee