No rekt thread?

No rekt thread?
Rekt thread.
Post your best gore.

Other urls found in this thread:

lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/motorcycle-speeder-wins-180-000-in-case-against-cop-wh-1754583037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep going user's.
I need to watch people die tonight!

He raped the guy that's fucking him up, was what some user said?

Did she break her neck ?
was she kill?

go to adult gif. they have a bad ass gore thread over there. i got my fill of pain and missery for tonight.

Are you asking us, or telling us?

:)

jesus

WRONG. IT WAS A GUY WHO REPORTED DRUG ACTIVITY IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD. IT'S NOT JAIL.IT'S A THE FAVELAS.

Rule #2: Double Tap.

need some aspirin after that

Backstory?

NIGGERS

/THREAD

I'D HATE THE CLEAN THAT UP.

Think Ur right had these in old folder with no names on them, but I'm sure that's the story I read.
Looking back it was brilliant bullshitting.

Lord of the rings when Denethor II eats tomatos

There goes his collarbone.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

nah, she's a kid. they're resilient

fucking lol

wow this, hey all its a new fag kek gtfo of Sup Forums kid go back to Sup Forums

normal speed

fake

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.

Oh shit, was that from the Copa America going on right now?

Dat file name.

Asians and elevators and escalators are just a bad mix

Holy fuck

Holy fuck man I laughed way too hard on this.

So glad this is becoming a copypasta

black lives splatter

No pun intended of course

He dead?

For you my friend

not wrekd Just creepy

I wish he was fucking black

nah just a severe head ache

It's not becoming a copypasta, it's been copypasta for years. Why don't you stop posting until you know what the fuck you're talking about?

Why? Why fucking record a screen? Why not upload the actual video? Why are people so retarded?

Nigger logic

Because niggers.

>Nigga slapped the snek....

My sides

story?

Well the cops showed up pretty quick lol

I think so

and yet here you are. talking to people who don't care

Make me a leather jacket with all that skin

>Wait 4 IT...

>dude was speeding
>doesnt see cop behind him
>finally pulls over
>cop runs him off of bike
>kicks him
>holds his gun on him like a nigger

biker dude won a lawsuit over this

lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/motorcycle-speeder-wins-180-000-in-case-against-cop-wh-1754583037

well that de-escalated quickly

WHY RECORD THE FUCKING SCREEN?

story?

>not making a leatherface joke
One job.

this just makes me mad

I would love some cannibal corpse or some awesome metal to play over this, what do you guys think?

Darwinism at work.

Damn thats some deep web level shit

don't know but some user must know

man that's my biggest fear

cheer up

owww the edge!

Just a shit thing to do, makes the rest of us look bad.

fuckin idiot had what was comin. why is he moving back. that guys probably a professional. shouldve had more trust in him...

the truck driver told them to move so he can go threw teacher said no its play time and she told kids to form a line in front of guy so guy mad and told them if they no move they get run over so he did then he got an ass whoopin after he got out because he too was amazed he run them over got out and said told you so he got chased by parents and got his ass handed to him then vid cuts out it was on one of those movies that contain only death from gangs, killings, suicides, and stuff of that sort user

Op here, great shit user, keep it coming.
Got a half-chub.

Would luv to do this

Yea cause if your skin is similar to the shit that comes out of my ass you should be executed

Given niggers what they deserve

most of these a fucking reposts you fucks.