Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54WyjvnvcTw
livestrong.com/article/525407-beets-blood-in-the-stool/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcerative_colitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Timestamp and will answer

see a doctor faggot
/thread

clean that danm toilet, thats why your bleeding, your butt is crying everytime it sit down to shit

This is why it is not okay to be gay OP

That's why you don't fuck your ass with a cheese grater

Serious answer because I've been unfortunate enough to have to deal with this.

You probably had an internal hemorrhoid burst. This happens. The fact the blood is bright red is actually a good thing. If what came out was black I'd say get your ass to a hospital right the fuck now as that means you're bleeding internally.

As is, go see a Doctor to double check. But only panic if it keeps happening.

yes, that is one nasty looking toilet. I've seen better looking toilets in a porta john

How much longer?

Probably nothing as long as it doesn't continue. It can randomly happen blood isn't super dark either. Just clean yourself and make sure tomorrow you still aren't shitting blood. If you are doctor.

I don't know, what gender are you?

Male

Absolutely right. I have this crap once or twice a year. Not nice and itchy as fuck but nothing dangerous

Welcome to the club, boi.
You will regret that for the next seven years of your life

Regret what exactly?

One question

Have you recently eaten red vines licorice? If no then yes its bad

That depends. Are you a female and the blood comes from your vagina every month or so? If that's the case it's perfectly normal and tits or gtfo

OP is not female

you ripped your anus, the darker the blood the further up the colon you've torn something. lay off the gay shit for a minute and you be aight

You ate too many beets

Thread. Saging to help eradicate any other bullshit. Red is not that bad. Black is worse.

Congrats you have your period. Looks pretty light to me.

Bullshit, just hemorroids acting up.

Wait 24 hrs. If it continues, or stops then happens again, then doctor.

Bright red is less bad than dark red. Probably a tear near the exit. Keep it clean. Maybe use hemorrhoid cream. You'll probably be fine in a week if massive poops don't keep irritating the injury.

It's been on and off for a bit, but I'd rather no doc

clean your god damn toilet

Why am I not shocked people post shitting blood on online. Get off your ass. Serious I used to have bleeding hemorrhoids until I got a job

I post on online, sometimes on offline. I like to order stuff on online a lot, too.

Hemorroids. Try washing your ass instead of wiping it until the bleeding stops. Don't take too long shits, Makes it much worse. See a doc

during my 2nd to last week in high school which was less then a month ago i took a a lot of adderall for finals and had to take a shit in third period. it looked like softserve with cherry sauce on top which was the blood

If its been going on a while defiantly go to the doctor that is waaaaayyyyy too much blood to be an ass cut or a one time thing.

Nah, I'll ignore it

Yeah, but some bleach and self repect will wash away all the shit stain on your toilet seat.

That blood looks bright red. That means it's fresh. Darker, thicker blood means it comes from higher in the body, has time to congeal. Usually means bowel cancer. Bright blood means it's from close to the end of the anal canal, and usually an internal tear or a burst pile.

Not a shit stain but thanks for playing

Maybe try funneling bleach in your ass? That would clean it out fast and sterilize the cuts.

>burst pile
Sounds really bad

But if I drink it than I can clean anything else that's fucked don't you think?

ingest bleach hmmm sounds like a good idea itll probably get rid of the cancer

Not as bad as bowel cancer.

Could it kill me?

it probably wont kill you just take shits more often

same shit i said, he took his first dick in da butt and now hes googling if he did it wrong. protip lube and poppers

youtube.com/watch?v=54WyjvnvcTw
oc
relatable

Did you have...

beets or beet juice recently?

your either constipated or have internal himroids.

I would argue about how intact my anal virginity is but I know better than to argue with Sup Forums

honestly, that enough blood that you should get it check out by a professional. but, I've always sovled my butt bleeding problems by pouring vodka in my anus .

he's right faggots and women get ass rammed all the time and im sure they shit loads more blood than you

If you let it get infected and inflame it and try to make it hurt you, sure. Otherwise it'll probably just be an inconvenience for a long time.

Bowel cancer?Nope,It's harmless.

anal fissures perhaps. eat better. more fiber is good

bright red blood means it's near the anus. you probably shat something too hard and have a fracture. that or you shoved something up there and are now facing the consequences of your faggy actions.

go get stool softener and eat some fucking fiber

could be anything from a bad case of hemorrhoids to a gigantic fucking cancerous colon tumor..............go see a doctor OP

This

well if you didnt just take a cock in da butt you should go to the doctor like immediatley, that a lot of blood

Had that shit happen to me, but not as bad. Its hemorrhoids or some shit like that. It went away for me

Low quality

Sounds good enough to me

I'd prefer not to know if I'm dying. I'm sure it'll fuck off

Simple, hernia, hemorrhoids or cancer.

livestrong.com/article/525407-beets-blood-in-the-stool/

Nigga, that's too bright to be blood. Respond to the beets thing

could be crons

could be hernia, i have an inguinal hernia and its super neat

Thanks to all the public health officials, doctors, and autists who put my mind at ease. Enjoy this and abandon my thread

Neato?

for real now. are you jewish, because my friend has a very specific illness that would explain your symptoms, and it needs surgery

ass cancer

Low quality

sarcasm, actually fatty tissue ripped through and its resting on my right testicle. It doesnt hurt but its def uncomfortable

Have you eaten beets or drank anything similar? Judging by color, doesn't look like actual blood, trust me, I'm hypochondriac. There's no illness that I don't know.

If not, you might have colon cancer, check for a hernia/hemorrhoids neat to your crotch.

That is neato

Jewish cancer

low quality? Im talking about colitis. that shit is serious

shitting too forcefully. Vein pops and makes you shit blood. Also, it's really difficult to bottom

Stop fucking your ass with random house hold items faggot, should be fine after that.

Make me concerned. Convince me you know what you're talking about

lol if you wanna see pics let me know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcerative_colitis

im not trying to fuck your shit up dude, just get a doctor to check it out to be safe

Ulcers, you need to see a GI DR, you need an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy.

Sounds expensive.

its all fun and anal sex until the dildo goes straight through

Haha fuck no. It sounds neat. But you know what they say about pictures and words

seen that exact pic before so it's definitely not yours
but if you are experiencing something similar to this, you most likely have a hemorrhoid(s)

it's bright red. it came from his anus. if the blood came from his stomach it would be very dark red almost brown

You're an asshat. Pic with lid down.

damn that's so fucking similar to a pic someone posted on b a week or two ago
anyway, you probably have hemorrhoids
it's definitely nothing in your stomach
you're in for some pain but nothing life threatening

Thanks. Gonna abandon thread. Tired as fuck

man its actually pretty cool looking

that toilet is hot, you got her kik?

This guy knows what's up. Bright pink/red means it's fresh blood, which means it's probably a bursted hemorrhoid. Go see a doctor to confirm. Hemorrhoids are annoying but harmless. Not much you can do about them either, other than not sitting still or working standing up for extended periods of time. Particularly bad ones are removed surgically.

Good luck.

Pearly_white

Probably hemorrhoid. I've bled more than OP from a bursted rhoid. I don't go to the doc anymore when I get them, but OP should if it's his first time.

Fisted my gf's ass once and she bled a good bit for a few days, but it went away. Hers was from a small fissure/tear, but it's all healed now. We haven't been horny enough to try that again.

Throw it in a rekt thread. I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

>737373
Oh my how wonderful

i message her now and keep you Sup Forumsros updated (your welcome)

Shit happens to me, only when I wipe and see blood on the tissue.

Gotta eat more fiber OP. Because you be shitting rocks.

When you wipe do you feel any swelling? If so, you got the rhoids. Try some Prep H and get a sitting ring cushion too.

Checked

Hemorrhoid
You good.