To Sup Forums did I rape a woman tonight?

To Sup Forums did I rape a woman tonight?

>be me
>clean commercial buildings for a living
>working late tonight
>pull into a normally empty parking lot
>car is parked there
>trunk open
>chick sitting there, looks like a hooked
>get out of my car and start going inside office building I clean
>please don't approach me
>"sirrrrr!¡!¡!¡!"
>fuck
>she was a bit buzzed, coming home from a party, mid thirties, married, middle class lady
>tbqhfam she wasn't terrible looking
>thin long blonde hair with a nice rear and in a tight black dress and heels
>she hit the curb and got a flat tire
>I helped her get it changed
>she's not crazy drunk, but goes on the whole telling me how nice I am, swearing about her husband, but ching about her friends all bailing on her, making stupid phone calls fuck in with people l, saying I'm the good side of humanity
>got her spare on, then told her she needs to call an Uber instead of driving home
>she chills while I make the call
>while I'm letting the phone rings she jokes "I feel like I should give you a blowjob"
>I joke back "yeah wouldn't that make this night more interesting"
>hey dear you saved my drunk as tonight and there's an empty building right there"
>"haha no ma'am I'm just happy to help"
>seen too many great men fail to go down with that shit
>again, she's not so drunk she can't walk, but still fairly buzzed
>freaks out, says she won't use an Uber because she has no cash and is scared of who will pick her up
>finally gets somebody to come get her, some other drunk friend I'm sure
>asks if she can wait inside while I clean the place
>"I guess so"
>she waits, making more calls and being a buzzed bitch while I clean
>literally an hour and 20 minutes go by
>nobody shows up
>sit down to talk with her while we wait
>what can I say I was bored, feeling kinda chivalrous as fuck, and she seemed nice honestly
>get to talking
>she makes the blowjob joke, but offering more seriously this time

Continue? 1/2

You don't have to ask, cunt.

Sounds like you had sex with somebody too drunk to consent, and yeah that's rape. Hopefully part 2 proves me wrong.

Continue faggot.

2/2

>"there's got to be something you like"
>"come on do I seem like the kinda person that would take advantage of you like that?
>drunk as laughter
>"you think I'm just some whore? Haha Im not that drunk! Really though, nothing?
>I look down
>"well if you wanna know something funny, I sorta think feet are sexy as hell"
>what the fuck did I just say that for
>more drunk as laughter
>"really?"
>"uh, heh heh, yeah"
>puts her feet and heels up on the table we are sitting at
>"do you like mine"
>tell her she has some bomb as feet
>you can see where this is going
>she ends up letting me massage them, lick them, and then tells me to pull my dick out
>fucks my dick with her feet
>starts blowing me while she does it
>we are in a fuck in cafe area in an office building
>huge giant as windows facing out into the street
>I cum
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>we hang out a bit longer
>no one comes
>end up taking the bitch home
>don't even learn her fuck in name
>still loopy as hell when I take her home
>driving home, what we did starts to get to me

Well Sup Forums? Did she give real consent? Or am I fucked

whoa good start so far. if this is fake you should become a pron producer

Sent from my Android phone

sounds like you're in the clear to me. why the fuck worry about "rape"? you've been cucked by reading too much tumblr. any pics or did you do you think you can contact her again?

Do me raep gurl?
>footjob

Fuck off

I Promise this isnt fake. I just know a lot of women who do shit while they're drunk, then feel regret/guilt and call it rape. This woman was older like I said and she kinda gave off the vibe she was generally a whore anyway, but fuck man...no I didn't get pics, but I can send the type of heels she was wearing if you're really that curious.

She does have my number though because wasn't sure if she had it or not and had me call it for her

well if she was older i'd think she'd not frivolously cry rape. that's shit college retards do now because their told they can do no wrong in life and make dumbass choices then change their minds later and get away with it. people born before 1990 know better.

Cool man thanks. That's what I figured, but I wasn't sure because even though I didn't really fuck her, she could easily make a rape case out of that and it'd be her word against mine.

yeah they 'claim it' but then lose the case.

as much as virgo beardos try to tell you every 2nd guy is being convicted of rape the fact is getting a conviction on a rape is one of the hardest cases to actually get to stick to somebody.

You can rape a women just by staring to long nowadays OP

If she could walk without help then she wasn't drunk enough for it to be rape. You're in the clear

Who cares?
Shevwas drunk and probably won't recognize you
Even like that she has no proof for a "I gave a blowjob but I was drunk so it's rape"

pretty hot story man. she'll probably remember it as such too. i wish some crazy shit like that would happen to me.

i was going to say even if, the whole alcohol thing makes it tough to prove i'd guess but not a lawyer, etc. so i'm talking out of my ass

not to the tumblr army dude a woman can change her mind 20 years later if she wishes according to them and shift whatever weird guilt she feels to becoming a perverse act against her body. welcome to the age of hyper victimization and empathy

Yeah won't lie it was a fun experience just got psyched out after.

Thanks guys, at the end of it all, she did leave seem happy when I left her...

>tell her she has some bomb as feet

MY SIDES

How is it rape if she proposes to you twice?

Because she was intoxicated so she could say she wasn't able to give consent

Uber does not accept cash and you don't "call" uber. It's an ap

True, but the accusation lasts forever

tumblr dude. you know we're moving to a standard where you need to ask at each step of your partner's consent? literally some colleges are now instructing students to ask for consent to touch a body part and wait for positive affirmation, then consent to touch another body part, and so one. it's completely unrealistic but that's why op is sweating, he's seen and read about these weird scenarios where things get out of hand

I know, bust I was trying to keep the story short and simple. There was a lot of back forth jerrymangling between her husbands, friends, and triple A, and a tow truck company. Just seemed easier to say uber.

In reality she was afraid triple aaa would try to get the cops involved and give her a dui, and her friends and husband were too drunk to come get her, so basically she lead to me so that I would eventually take her home. I don't think she actually called anyone.

Now you see why I left this out of the greentext kek

I'd love to see a chick expelled from school and forever blacklisted in the rest of society for grinding on a guy at a party

I'd love to find this chick and show you guys what she looked like. Didn't even get a first name though. Any way to reverse search police scanners or some shit? I'd if that would lead to anything? They showed up at one point because I unintentionally let the alarm go off in the building I was at.

I don't know maybe I'm just too autistic

It's always the small details that give it away. Fake and gay. She had man feet and cut you with a sharp toenail and you are typing this from the er while your dick is healing

Yup, you figured me out.

It's always rape unless she claims otherwise on a legal paper. I always carry a pen and few copies with me just in case. :^)

The question isn't did you rape someone, the question is did you A) give her enough information about yourself to track you down, B) was she conscious enough to probably remember your face accurately, and C) can you no longer work that the building in question (trade for a different one with a coworker or something).

If you were wearing a cleaning outfit with a logo, you gave away information. Any good detective would look into what cleaning company handles the cafe/building in question and would find you even if you transferred.

Is there any "residual" information she has? Perhaps you stated your phone number, someone mentioned your name over the phone, anything in small snippets.

She doesn't have your info, she came onto you, she can eat shit if she wants to claim rape. But she won't because she can't find you. I'm proud of you though, OP. Fuck a bitch too dumb to not tear her relationship apart.

is no one going to say anything about this retard sending shit from his android phone?

You are a pussy. Ask bitches if they have rape fetishes and to call you daddy. Ez pz

Holy shit what happened to this place?

She was drunk but not too drunk and she totally fucking started it. You good bruh

Rape/10

Sent from my iphone

Yeah she has my phone number and I was wearing my company shirt, but she was probably not attentive enough to catch that detail. Would probably recognize me though...

Any way to track this bitch down?

>fuck in
x3
Are you retarded?

Sent from my iPhone