Your genes not your performance determine every reward you will ever get in this racist society

Your genes not your performance determine every reward you will ever get in this racist society.

haha oh you are so sad, the difference is that the guy on the right leaves the house and does a minimal work out, like walking around, you would have to run quite sometime to work off that dominos baby boi

This is totally true, was a fat ugly fuck in grade 9, girls were rough to me. Made it very clear manga reading-vidya nerds that were shy are destined to die virgins.
I grew over the summer, almost a full foot and slimmed right down. All the same girls suddenly thought shy nerds were adorable.
Woke me up a bit, gave me a really honest perspective on women.
When a woman says "that guy is creeping on me" 9/10 times it means he's doing the same thing every guy does, he just happens to not meet their physical standards.
I got a lot of pussy in highschool, but kept my distance emotionally. I only date girls who are least nice to people they stand to gain nothing from.
That kinda developed into a mantra, judge people based on how they treat those who offer them nothing.

Racism is mostly irrelevant in the west...
Nepotism is rampant tho.

Racism = Judging people's moral worth based on their genetics, religion, and language.

The discrimination Aspergers face along with other "creeps" is racism.

well if your a 2 stuttering to a 9, but you grow into a 4 stuttering to 6, i mean thats a different story, what porbably happened was that whil you were realizing you look like shit, there were some girls doing the same and lowered there standards in the same way you have to lower yours. best of luck user, i see many twinkies in thine future!

that definition doesnt include some key factors such as : leaving your mother basement, not eating doritos everyday, attempting to make a better life for yourself, having enough ballz to talk to someone. best of luck user

>tfw you realize you judge women the same ways with the same standards.
>tfw you don't really know what anyone thinks.
>tfw you're so alone in your own head that all you ever listen to is the voice that puts you down
>tfw you know you just have to lose weight, but secretly, even so secretly that you're only dimly aware of it it, you like the idea of being alone because it means you can't get hurt anymore.

did you just invent your own personal definition of racism?
Racism = Prejudice based on ethnic background.
racism =/= religious bigotry, bigotry based on language, bigotry based on physical attractiveness. There's many forms of bigotry, but racism is specifically bigotry based on race.
Also, you ARE your genetics. 99.999999% of what do, say, and are is your genetics. All people are not intrinsically equal, insisting they are is literally denying the theory of evolution, and you might as well just go hang out with flat earthers and creationists.

>aspergers is a race
>so many keks
>fucking kys you mentally retarded piece of shit

You're just lucky you born now, and not 150 years ago, and we let you live.

fuck man this shits way too true

You're just mad because you're an ugly nig

Did you even read my post?
or is your reading comprehension shit?
I was a pudgey kid, then hit puberty and grew quickly over the summer. Suddenly women were throwing themselves at me.
I was simply confirming that the things women hate in one guy, they'll love in another if he makes her pussy wet.
It was an anecdote, about a life experience that taught me something about women, and how to find a good one, which I have.
You should really stick to the books kid, I think you need to work on your reading comprehension/deductive reasoning.

>implying creationists don't agree that people are different
>implying difference is a matter of magically transforming into different species and not adaptation within given forms

It's like you don't even science bro

i stand by my statement, after reading a second time it still applies. as far as reading comprehension is concerned the fact that you can't see how my statement might fit is more worrying than yours

Except one is a fat neck beard who is insufferable to be around and the other one actually cares about his self image. Nobody will care about you unless you take the time to care about your self.

your 19 you dont know shit about life Sup Forumsro

The comments on the left and the right are interchangeable depending on the speaker and the subject.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and bigotry tends to follow the path of least resistance.

the diff is, an no one is going to like this, but girls who arent into video games and shit want a guy that is trying to lead a semi succesfull life. And boy do I mean SEMI, they want to know your ok with kids, your can talk to their parents without barfing, and try to get a job that pays more that what a gamestop manager makes. good luck anons!

No one is going to like what?

A person whose interests do not align with a specific type of interests seeks a person who is successful in life?
What are you basing this on? How does this hypothetical person define success in life?

I don't understand how you're reaching these conclusions.

Fuck you user. Fuck you. Truth tho.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELEAVE MY HUSBANDO OUT OF THIS YOU FUCKING AUTISTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

its really the basics of being a human being who is reasonably active in society. and check it out user its really not that hard! yo dont have to lie to people, if you want a fit girlfriend then chances are she wants a fit boyfriend. No matter what you say being overweight and staying in everyday to play video games projects that you are overweight and that you wont do anyhting other than play video games everyday. let me explain this, this is how people in dog parks meet people in dog parks. what isnt the same is play wow, because we all know that 93% of gamers are men.

Golddigger, don't give a fuck as long as you got that cash.

anyways user, im going to bed. all comments and suggestions i have made were based on sincere truth. if you chose not to accept them then who cares more potential women for me.

Right, I believe Trump is the one in the left with a Lot of money

I know a few fit women who are chubby chasers...big time into frumpy older men. All you motherfuckers in here need to realize none of your assumptions are accurate. There is only each persons likes and dislikes and millions of persons...

I don't take care of myself and bitch that people don't give me everything | I spend hours every week taking care of my hygiene, and health, working out, eating right, showering, etc. And it's paid off, because people like me.

Get the fuck over yourself. How you take care of yourself (or don't) shows. If you don't take care of yourself, people pick up on that and see you as a looser. Not beacuse you are or are not "blessed" with good genes. You have to work at it, to have good jeans.

And combined, they create statistical shit such as "average" and "most".

The only person who had those thoughts was the creator of that picture, not the person reading it for fuck sake

Dubs don't lie, that's why I hate the "human sciences", they're full of shit. Sometimes they get close but only for a handful of people and even then it doesn't really account for the fact that people's thoughts are constantly evolving. But then again, I ain't no docta.

Acne is not a race. Sadly.

Or white, Caucasian on the other hand...

My thoughts exactly. Grab yourself a Mountain Dew and consider yourself almost as wise as I am

oh fuck, is this oprah hour?

If you find a girl attractive, pursue her. Fuck all this "only go for girls who treat people nice who offer them nothing". Yes, because we all want insecure fatties. No.

I got a lot of girls in high school. All I did was put myself out there when it came to the girls I was attracted to. Fuck.

Well, if you really want to think like that, the laws of physics determine whether you're successful or not.
You could always blame your problems on your circumstances.
Or you could be a man, fight against the odds, adapt to achieve your goals, and leave the excuses for the failures in life.
But we both know what you're actually going to do.

Guy #1:
Doesn't shower, take care of himself or have any self discipline.

Guy #2:
Can take care of himself, is disciplined in what he finds important in life. Has mastered both mind and body.

And you know what? I look at women the same. If there's some genius level girl with a hot body, yeah she's my gal. I don't want some potato with a speech impediment that wants to work at spaceX.

93% of gamers are men? Then why, year on year is the average gamer dedeuced to be a female in her 30's/40's? This isn't the dark ages of the atari. People can meet and successfully spawn a relationship via video games these days.