Thoughts on Death Grips?

Thoughts on Death Grips?

shit

They're a fresh side of music at the moment

they have a good drummer

teaching bitches how to swim

A well thought out exercise in marketing towards suburban hipster-types.

Meme band, i dont know why for part of Sup Forums they are gods.
"No love" is their literal one good song, nothing more

This is the exact truth

Extremely overrated on Sup Forums, they have some good tracks and ideas, but their execution is poor and messy for the most part

Visionary band making punk music relevant again. Few bad songs (though I think The Money Store, particularly 'Hacker', will sound dated in a decade). Embarrassed white hipsters who are uncomfortable in their own skin like to point out that only white hipsters listen to Death Grips. It doesn't matter.

theyre a great live band though

pleb detected, listen to NOTM

Not that guy, but please explain why Sup Forums considers NOTM and GP to be godly. No one outside of Sup Forums thinks that

They're alright. But even as someone that loves shit like powerviolence, crasher crust and noise they can get on my nerves at times by just being obnoxious as fuck.

No love is their most nu metal and shitty song you pleb

I try not to think often, thanks

Because you're a pleb, listen feggo

they're really good

Abolute trash
King 810 level of shit to be exact

I listened to both multiple times and they're ok with some decent ideas, but ultimately boring. Nice argument tho

>Implying i have an argument
logic and reason is for plebs, go higher

Exmilitary is probably my favorite album from them.
TPTB is pretty good too.
Everything else isn't that good.

I enjoy their most commercial and toned down album, The Moneystore.

I have them in a playlist called "Mind Melt" which is full of weird noises and shit.

It's good for when I'm done with life and just have my back to a wall sitting down.

The most powerful band on the fucking planet right now

the death grips a shit

I know Sup Forums likes to shit all over them since they're in the "post-meme" phase but I legitimately enjoy their music a lot.

biggest meme band of all time

garbage

only good opinion in this thread

little 2 meme for my taste