Was Ebert paid off by Lucas?

Was Ebert paid off by Lucas?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was just a pleb

no it was just a good movie, gο back tο reddit Letter media you plebian

He was just right.

No, lots of people Stockholmed themselves into liking it

Everyone tried to trick themselves into liking it at the time just like TFA.

>prequels
>bad

Fuck off numale

No, it was a great film

Nah. If you read his review, he makes good points.

this was during Roger's infamous acid period

kill yourself

hello plebbit

He was probably blinded by the hype. Most people liked it back then too, just like TFA.

please fuck off you fucking plebs, you literally have no fucking taste.

get the FUCK off my art board.

He was really impressed by the film's presentation and sights. I can understand why he gave it a positive review even if I don't like it.

Although they haven't aged very well, they were fine films when they came out. Go back to masturbating to maRey Sue faggot.

the prequels are literally reddít

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like

I can find just as many reddit threads shitting on the prequels, nice try though reddit :^)

Is "The critics were paid off" the new "Rey is a Mary Sue"?

she is though m8, to be fair young Anakin in TPM was too

It's time to stop browsing reddit, user.

None of those have more than 100 upboats

>defending Reddit opinions

>he can actually browse reddit long enough to compile that list

you are a redditor and as such your opinion of what is or is not reddit is invalid.

Prequelfags in damage control.

>calls something from 1999 literally a website that doesnt exist for another 10 years
>continues to post 20 links to the website proving he himself browses the website
>he thinks because some random anonymous redditor made a reddit post that it reflects the feelings of the entire site

>the Star Wars subreddit defends the prequels
Yep.

Meanwhile, the much more popular movies subreddit hates it.

DAMAGE
A
M
A
G
E

CONTROL
O
N
T
R
O
L

you have to go back

the last five links are from r/movies

I don't like the prequels. You might fit in there though.

Is this irony?

>prequelredditors get exposed
>"is t-this i-irony?"

>trying desperately to control the damage
>calls others out for damage control

You've literally posted a handful of posts as proof. By that extension (as it was previously explained), pretty much any opinion can be asserted to be that of Reddit. Honestly I am sure you realize this and are just pretending to be retarded at this point.

Ebert was a not a Star Wars fan. He was reviewing the movie objectively, and not nitpicking about how it "ruined muh childhood."
As far as space-fantasy films go, TPM is one of the best.

>implying there's any damage on my end

it's fucking garbage and dreadful to watch.

This.

Star Wars Fags are the worst.

Yes. He also was paid for his old spiderman reviews

hahahahHAHAHA! He posted it! The absolute madman actually posted it! The funny hat meme! Wow, completely and totally BTFO eh? XD